Author Topic: Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man  (Read 1014 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2009, 12:42:35 PM »
i swear, if Joe Budden released an album in '95 & it sold, you guys would be respecting him just because he made an album while Pac was alive.

hip hop is pathetic. :grumpy:

yeah the rap-game is like: before pac and after pac.
or rappers who knew pac and who not.
who had beef with pac and who was down with him.

makaveli RIP
no that's how west coast fanatics think

i would like to think that but na, not true.

i've said it before; people REFUSE to put rappers of today in the conversation with the rappers of yesterday.

just just hang around the wrong people  ;)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »
i swear, if Joe Budden released an album in '95 & it sold, you guys would be respecting him just because he made an album while Pac was alive.

makaveli RIP

i've said it before; people REFUSE to put rappers of today in the conversation with the rappers of yesterday.

The Marshall Mathers LP is the last album at least 80% of hip hop fans called "classic"; you can tell me now that their has been a better album, but it is not concidered a better album.

like GOD FORBID somebody was to compare an album from 2003-2009 with an album from 1993-1999. :-X

not saying Budden would be a legend, but people would say Padded Room was a classic & he would get some mutual respect because he was rapping in the Pac ERA lol.

dubcc is the only forum where i see budden get jesus-like praise.

lol, jesus-like praise because i said he would be regarded good in the "Pac-ERA"?

see what i mean Dubcc? people will simply not allow it. ;)

even guys like Game, Chamillionaire, or anybody who is a "good/great" rapper today would be concidered "amazing" if they were rapping back in '94-'96.

even Gucci Mane might get a little more love if he was dropping shit in the 90's. :laugh:

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2009, 02:30:33 PM »

makaveli RIP

The Marshall Mathers LP is the last album at least 80% of hip hop fans called "classic"; you can tell me now that their has been a better album, but it is not concidered a better album.

like GOD FORBID somebody was to compare an album from 2003-2009 with an album from 1993-1999. :-X

not saying Budden would be a legend, but people would say Padded Room was a classic & he would get some mutual respect because he was rapping in the Pac ERA lol.

dubcc is the only forum where i see budden get jesus-like praise.

lol, jesus-like praise because i said he would be regarded good in the "Pac-ERA"?

see what i mean Dubcc? people will simply not allow it. ;)

even guys like Game, Chamillionaire, or anybody who is a "good/great" rapper today would be concidered "amazing" if they were rapping back in '94-'96.

even Gucci Mane might get a little more love if he was dropping shit in the 90's. :laugh:

no. jesus-like praise in that he's the best rapper out and that if anyone says otherwise then they're wrong.

i'm the last person you should be trying to pull that "stuck in the 90's" bullshit with.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2009, 02:37:29 PM »
^LOL, i don't know if i should COMPLETELY ignore that, laugh at or what because that's nuts.

i say he's the best rapper, that's my opinon; no big deal right?

then 10 responses saying "Joe Budden sucks!", "Joe Budden is lame/awful/etc.". :laugh:

you don't have to agree he's the best or even a great rapper, but to say he's "awful", "one of the worst rappers" is crazy & then promote guys who have lines like "i am far too cool to go to school" is insane. :laugh:

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
^LOL, i don't know if i should COMPLETELY ignore that, laugh at or what because that's nuts.

then 10 responses saying "Joe Budden sucks!", "Joe Budden is lame/awful/etc.". :laugh:

you don't have to agree he's the best or even a great rapper, but to say he's "awful", "one of the worst rappers" is crazy & then promote guys who have lines like "i am far too cool to go to school" is insane. :laugh:

i haven't said anything about you in particular but if the shoe fits wear it.

and you're still stuck on bringing up gucci mane like it's your job. i promote guys? i'm not his A&R. talking about a dudes music ≠ promoting. i also don't say he's the best rapper out right now yet you try and use it as a argument.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »

i haven't said anything about you in particular but if the shoe fits wear it.

and you're still stuck on bringing up gucci mane like it's your job. i promote guys? i'm not his A&R. talking about a dudes music ≠ promoting. i also don't say he's the best rapper out right now yet you try and use it as a argument.

i don't think i can quote you on saying "Joe Budden is the worst", but you have co-signed this;
a)his voice is annoying
b)hes doing nothin that hasnt been done before
c)he has no charisma on the mic,what so ever
d)his strongest point is his punches/metas and even they can be hit or miss
e)he whines and has serious delusions of grandeur

& said you can't get through Mood Muzik 2 or 3, but you can listen to Gucci Mane? that's my point. Dumb Out (alone) >>> Gucci's career.

it's your opinon, whatever it is; but to defend Gucci Mane time & time again, saying he has some "great slappers" (i think was the term :P) & to talk poorly about Budden every single time, doesn't make sense.

i can see if someone isn't a Joe Budden fan, but then i would imagine there is no chance in hell that person could be a fan of Gucci Mane. :laugh:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2009, 01:26:29 AM »
i dont even have a problem with buddens like that i have a problem with being told why i dont like somebody by somebody else LOL

then have them argue when i tell um why i dont like him hahaha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2009, 10:19:50 AM »
i dont even have a problem with buddens like that i have a problem with being told why i dont like somebody by somebody else LOL

LMAO, whose your favorite rapper though?

i bet your favorite rapper fits all those things (a,b,c,d,e) but he gets the slid because he isn't Joe Budden lmao.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2009, 10:20:39 AM »
Budden been aond since 95???? lol

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2009, 12:45:53 AM »

LMAO, whose your favorite rapper though?

i bet your favorite rapper fits all those things (a,b,c,d,e) but he gets the slid because he isn't Joe Budden lmao.

Lupe Fiasco the cool=classic

i dont even really like hip hop anymore its dead out