Author Topic: 8 Mile Soundtrack  (Read 542 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Re:8 Mile Soundtrack
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2002, 04:53:04 PM »
[shadow=red,left,300]THE SOUNDTRACK IS OVERRATED...IVE BURNT IT, AND NAS SONG IS DOPE CAUSE HE DISSES JAY Z AND ITSA  TIGHT SONG, SO IS LOVE ME, LOSE YOURSELF AND ADRENALINE RUSH...RAKIM'S SONG IS DECENT....THIS IS AN OVERRATED SOUDTRACK[/shadow]

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2002, 05:13:04 PM »
shit i was gunna get bones new album but i didnt have enuff so i got this cuz it was only $10 sumthin and its pretty good i like Xzibits track and the sampler is tite

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2002, 08:17:25 PM »
Well Dr.Dre is mentioned............em and shady records in the booklet on the bottom said thanks to just Dr.Dre and nobody else....

IMO, Dre let Em spread his wings.....he isnt trying to do what Bitch Simon did and dip his hand into everything his artist does......not like Dr. Dre needs any more money......as you can see, em is producin more, something he must of learned from dre, or at least freshened up his skillz.  im sure Dr. Dre is like a proud poppa.........  no need to help em out no more...

im sure they will work together on certain future products.........albums..like the 50 cent...collabo.....
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2002, 02:57:35 AM »
"California" by Shaunta is some REAL Dre-G-Funk like back in da day, got it yesterday and i feel that song lika a mutha!!!
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

Jome

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2002, 08:23:05 PM »
Bought it today, pretty dope shit.
I don't like these ones though:
The Macy Gray-song, The Nas-song, Boomkat-song & Young Zee-track.

Otherwise the rest was dope.
Whoever was bullshittin that the Nas-joint was produced by Alchemist?
That shit is nowhere near Alchemists level..

closetothalimit

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2002, 08:31:26 PM »
this just dropped in australia
i think the Rakim, 50 Cent, Brooklyn, Shaunta and Joe Beast are all tight on their songs

am i the only one that is already sick of obie trice?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2002, 09:00:22 PM »
And Nas was not dissing Jigga. That was only in the beginning. He was mainly dissing Nature. That's who is trying to be him, and was from under his wing. We forget The Firm, and the fact that Nature dissed him with Look Who's Talking, which was a desent track, but not on Distroye and Rebuild level. Damn, Nas is really just fucking people up now. And I think Ja Rule ain't going to be on his album, if so, better not be on that R&B bullshit. Nas is just straight hot right now.

Jome

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2002, 09:06:19 PM »
And Nas was not dissing Jigga.

Yeah. LoL @ Vigilante gettin all wet when he thought Nas was dissing Jay-Z.
Lyrically the Nas-track was dope, but the beat was anus, and the hook was annoying at best.

Nas gotta face facts: He can't produce.
Hopefully Alchemist & Large Professor will lace him with some heat on the album.

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2002, 09:30:15 PM »
That Brooklyn track on the sampler is fuckin tite!  I can't get enough of it.