Poll

Do you vote (in America) on election day?

Yes
4 (40%)
No
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Who votes?  (Read 482 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Who votes?
« on: October 25, 2002, 04:21:44 PM »
Just curious.  

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
Re:Who votes?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 06:00:44 PM »
no im 2 young 2 vote

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2002, 11:32:07 PM »
Not me...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2002, 11:57:33 PM »
what point is there to you voting? you americans think you guys have a say in how your country is run? your country is run by an elite white secret society, democratic or republican, both zionist funded, your whole system is a farce, the american people are being duped!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2002, 02:52:56 AM »
what point is there to you voting? you americans think you guys have a say in how your country is run? your country is run by an elite white secret society, democratic or republican, both zionist funded, your whole system is a farce, the american people are being duped!

Yeah, but where I vote, I get free cookies. So you can't go wrong. You get a good duping, and a free cookie to beat. I can't think of a better way to spend a tuesday afternoon.....

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2002, 04:44:23 AM »
Well, i voted in the last presidential election and then i left the country.
RALPH NADER 4 PRESIDENT!!!
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2002, 12:22:36 PM »

Yeah, but where I vote, I get free cookies. So you can't go wrong. You get a good duping, and a free cookie to beat. I can't think of a better way to spend a tuesday afternoon.....

what kind of cookies yo? white chocalate is really tasty!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2002, 02:15:09 PM »

LOL... we might make Tech an American... LOL... j/k playa.

Nah, I vote, I've seen upsets, and I've seen some good at a local level. After all, in one election, California kicked out most the racist in it's state government in 1998, as only 3 Republicans kept states seats in a state that has over a 50 seator more.. It just takes time to get people behind it. As for National politics, that very hard to do, but I still believe in the system.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2002, 02:19:54 PM »

LOL, they were Nutter Butters last year :)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2002, 02:45:40 PM »
if im gettin cookies, shit, dupe me when you want Uncle Sam!!

:)

- Lewis Carroll

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2002, 05:05:19 PM »
Well I never have voted before, but I actually was going to this year, only because my city is trying to close the bars down at 1 am.  but I forgot to register, so here goes another year without voting.

Pillow

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2002, 12:45:11 AM »
well i voted for my school president lol. i am to young to vote, but will when i am old enough. i am gonna vote to re elect bush  ;D

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2002, 09:43:16 PM »
All I'm saying is that if you are old enough to vote and you don't, then you have no right to criticize your government.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2002, 10:09:53 PM »
^^ Very true.  If you don't vote you don't have any right to criticise.  

However. LOL... you got a ton of people, like me, who really don't give a sh... well, you know, so they don't vote anyways.  I don't think the government has very much effect on my life, and like Tech said, I surely don't have any say in who's elected, so I don't vote.  I would fill sick voting, the way the whole thing is setup sucks.  Whoever spends the most money wins, or at least, that's how it seems.  I live in North Carolina, and right now, Elizabeth Dole and Erskine Bowles are both fighting tooth and nail for Jesse Helm's senate seat.  They're running television ads, every day, almost every commercial break, insulting each other... To the point of Erskine Bowles calling Elizabeth Dole "Libby Dole" in the ads.  All they do is fight, argue, make each other look like friekin' idiots... if I voted for either one, I'd shoot myself for contributing to the madness.  The last candidate that I paid any attention to was Ross Perot, why? Because he was real as hell.  He was a real person... sure, maybe he was friekin' CRAZY, and maybe he was rich beyond anything I'll ever be... but I actually believed that he had our best intentions in mind.  I almost want to vote for libertarian or green party candidates, but they're friekin' dreamers.  They stand up there and talk about how we need to totally restructure the government... even if they WERE to get elected, they wouldn't get crap accomplished, because it'd never go through the senate.  The entire political machine is best left to run itself, and concern itself with whatever the hell it wants to concern itself with.  I'll keep my living room clean, keep my woman happy, and take my little brother to the movies, because really, that's about all I have control over, and for me, that's enough.  

Sub-Z

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2002, 01:25:49 PM »
your country is run by an elite WHITE secret society

and thats exactly how it should be!

WHITE POWER!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2002, 01:29:14 PM by Grinch Nilla »