Author Topic: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game  (Read 1927 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2009, 06:30:24 PM »
nah mean?
is game the best rapper alive? no, but that dont mean hes wack
is jay the best rapper alive?  hes one of em, hed be at the top of the list
but see all this news that heats up the waves cuz game is dissin jay
altho IMO hes creatin more of a buzz for jay than for himself
which is why in a way hes doin this IMO, cuz jay still has a buzz and game doesnt
so ima hate on jay and bring his fans on stage and play jay-z muzik at a game concert lol

Real talk lol

supreme its been or spiders been hated on ever since they started beefin so ever since muffuccaz heard bout "oh game is beefin wit spider" hes been hated
muffuccaz dont know they have traxx together from way back, way back so they jus hatin, but you doin a good thing by stickin to what your sayin, and not lettin them change your mind, altho the continous hate years later is for nuthin, but then again its game
look at them "hatin jay-z" right now, did they hate jay-z before game was around lol

be careful your askin for a lashin for that 1 lol

spider is a far better lyricist than game

I mean got damn homie....we need to keep it 1hunnid because when Game fans post what supposed to be some lyrical shit ain't nothin but raps which tellls me they don't know any better. I'm a poet and a lyricist so I get tired of people tryin to say Spider's lyrics are wack whenever Game is mentioned. That's max stupid to me lol but I'm stickin' to what I say.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2009, 06:43:50 PM »
Game acts like he dont have shit else better to do. I wonder how did those fans feel after they left the concert 'cause they paid to see Game.

nah mean?
is game the best rapper alive? no, but that dont mean hes wack
is jay the best rapper alive?  hes one of em, hed be at the top of the list
but see all this news that heats up the waves cuz game is dissin jay
altho IMO hes creatin more of a buzz for jay than for himself
which is why in a way hes doin this IMO, cuz jay still has a buzz and game doesnt
so ima hate on jay and bring his fans on stage and play jay-z muzik at a game concert lol

Real talk lol

supreme its been or spiders been hated on ever since they started beefin so ever since muffuccaz heard bout "oh game is beefin wit spider" hes been hated
muffuccaz dont know they have traxx together from way back, way back so they jus hatin, but you doin a good thing by stickin to what your sayin, and not lettin them change your mind, altho the continous hate years later is for nuthin, but then again its game
look at them "hatin jay-z" right now, did they hate jay-z before game was around lol

be careful your askin for a lashin for that 1 lol

spider is a far better lyricist than game

I mean got damn homie....we need to keep it 1hunnid because when Game fans post what supposed to be some lyrical shit ain't nothin but raps which tellls me they don't know any better. I'm a poet and a lyricist so I get tired of people tryin to say Spider's lyrics are wack whenever Game is mentioned. That's max stupid to me lol but I'm stickin' to what I say.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2009, 07:37:31 PM »
Spider does have better lyrics then game.But games flow and vocals are a hundred times what spiders is.Spiders flow can be almost unbearable on certain songs

LOLLLL, im a Game fan, not his biggest, none of that shit, just a fan but snap out of it. Google some of Spiders songs right now or listen to what you got right now and listen properly, i dont know where you getting that Spider has better bars then Game!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »
what if game doesnt write his own lyrics?
so spider isnt the best rapper, but game not writin his own lyrics???
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.