Author Topic: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game  (Read 1926 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »
Just for Jay even responding i think Game takes the first point.

You can be the person who swings first but that doesn't mean you won't lose the fight lol

Game should respect his elders in the game.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

OchoCinco

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 09:10:18 PM »
Just for Jay even responding i think Game takes the first point.

You can be the person who swings first but that doesn't mean you won't lose the fight lol

Game should respect his elders in the game.

i know but i just always have disliked Jayz so im happy someone is callin him out.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »
"if thats a diss..where it at? tell groupie to get over it"

LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »
LOL this shit is hilarious. Game probably has 10 disses in the cut waiting right now. And will probably retract them by August.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 09:19:45 PM »
I think Game will win this battle. I like both artists but Jay just ain't on the level he used to be anymore and y'all know that's true.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 09:21:37 PM »
If Game is truly focused on it, I think he can get at Jay. I just don't see Jay flinching and giving him what he wants, a full on diss record saying his name.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 09:24:26 PM »
If Game is truly focused on it, I think he can get at Jay. I just don't see Jay flinching and giving him what he wants, a full on diss record saying his name.

I don't see that either, but with the way kids who listen to music are today, by not responding it will make a lot of kids who listen to Hip-Hop think Jay-Z's a bitch.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 09:29:07 PM »

I don't see that either, but with the way kids who listen to music are today, by not responding it will make a lot of kids who listen to Hip-Hop think Jay-Z's a bitch.

True but those that have followed Jay enough know this is how he now gets down. Game will just continue to up the ante and find that one topic that will set Jay off.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 09:35:54 PM »
True lol this could get interesting  8)

Play Dirty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 01:44:59 AM »
"Like Erick B for President RESPECT ME IN THIS BITCH!!!" Jay Z.

The Game is my favourite rapper of this new millenium, and he's my favourite rappers's (Snoop, Ice Cube, Nas, DMX) favourite rapper too, but right now he is acting like my ex girlfriends who would hear the wrong thing and OVEREACT! Did Jay say enough for him to be attacking his family? And talking about his looks is borderline biting. People need to stop using Ether as a crutch to diss Jay Z. Be original!

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 02:13:07 AM »
I think jay is scared to get into a beef on wax after nas served him

MediumL

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 02:47:06 AM »
There was another shot at Game, 'people commenting on rumours is a sucka move'. Tbh Jay doesn't really need to respond, Game isn't on his level in terms of popularity and talent.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2009, 02:53:42 AM »
There was another shot at Game, 'people commenting on rumours is a sucka move'. Tbh Jay doesn't really need to respond, Game isn't on his level in terms of popularity and talent.

Yeah and then Jay commented on rumours - he played himself

Plus I love how he pretends he aint blackball ppl! He been screwing over friends since day1.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2009, 04:48:48 AM »
Folks need to get off Jays dick here. When's the last time u seen someone get destroyed from a simply interview.

Now I'm more interested in the music both (hopefully) will drop. Two good artist going at each other has the potential for some quality trax as long as shit ain't full of gimmicks (50-Ross beef)
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2009, 05:26:20 AM »
ether is a classic.. but remember that Jay Z owned Nas before Ether.. Nas was fallin way down.. but Ether brought him Glory..  So The Game's Small Disses Aint Shit To Jay Z.. Game Losin.. Actin Like An X-GurlFriend.. He's Like Fiddy.. His Album Is On The Way.. So He Goin At Someone To Create A BuZz.. Ima Fan Of Game.. But Goin At Jay Z Just Show How Idiotic He Sometimes Is.. He Goin At A Dude Witout A Reason.. :S