Author Topic: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game  (Read 1923 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2009, 12:52:08 PM »
RD is overrated, best song on the album was sampling Snoop
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »
Game is a horrible lyricist, and all you Game fans are fucking morons.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2009, 02:56:24 PM »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. You sound stupid, quit it. Anyways, i think Game is a undercover Jay groupie lol!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »

I don't think most of them know what makes a real lyricist because they quote some of Game's wackest bars and call it lyrical fire.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »

I don't think most of them know what makes a real lyricist because they quote some of Game's wackest bars and call it lyrical fire.

Yo bro...all i gotta say to you is, YOUR THE BIGGEST SPIDER LOC FAN ON THIS BOARD, what do you know about lyricism? Your a fuckin GOOF!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2009, 04:22:10 PM »

Yo bro...all i gotta say to you is, YOUR THE BIGGEST SPIDER LOC FAN ON THIS BOARD, what do you know about lyricism? Your a fuckin GOOF!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

First off, Im a woman. Second, Spider's not the only artist I listen to and yes he's more lyrical than Game in my opinion. 3rd, Game is not a lyricist he's a rapper.

I pay attention to word play, lyrical structure and vocabulary so Im not hatin' on dude just tellin' the truth. Post something real lyrical and prove me wrong. Usin Spider Loc is a lame defense lol.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 04:27:51 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »

First off, Im a woman. Second, Spider's not the only artist I listen to and yes he's more lyrical than Game in my opinion. 3rd, Game is not a lyricist he's a rapper.

I pay attention to word play, lyrical structure and vocabulary so Im not hatin' on dude just tellin' the truth. Post something real lyrical and prove me wrong. Usin Spider Loc is a lame defense lol.

Spider Loc...nuff said!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2009, 04:56:56 PM »

lol I dont even know why u chose to speak but ok!  ;)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2009, 05:00:24 PM »

lol I dont even know why u chose to speak but ok!  ;)

My bad...Spider Loc!!!

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »
spider is a far better lyricist than game

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2009, 05:51:27 PM »
be careful your askin for a lashin for that 1 lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2009, 05:52:10 PM »
Spider does have better lyrics then game.But games flow and vocals are a hundred times what spiders is.Spiders flow can be almost unbearable on certain songs

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2009, 06:05:58 PM »

I mean got damn homie....we need to keep it 1hunnid because when Game fans post what supposed to be some lyrical shit ain't nothin but raps which tellls me they don't know any better. I'm a poet and a lyricist so I get tired of people tryin to say Spider's lyrics are wack whenever Game is mentioned. That's max stupid to me lol but I'm stickin' to what I say.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »
supreme its been or spiders been hated on ever since they started beefin so ever since muffuccaz heard bout "oh game is beefin wit spider" hes been hated
muffuccaz dont know they have traxx together from way back, way back so they jus hatin, but you doin a good thing by stickin to what your sayin, and not lettin them change your mind, altho the continous hate years later is for nuthin, but then again its game
look at them "hatin jay-z" right now, did they hate jay-z before game was around lol

I mean got damn homie....we need to keep it 1hunnid because when Game fans post what supposed to be some lyrical shit ain't nothin but raps which tellls me they don't know any better. I'm a poet and a lyricist so I get tired of people tryin to say Spider's lyrics are wack whenever Game is mentioned. That's max stupid to me lol but I'm stickin' to what I say.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2009, 06:22:36 PM »
Real talk lol

supreme its been or spiders been hated on ever since they started beefin so ever since muffuccaz heard bout "oh game is beefin wit spider" hes been hated
muffuccaz dont know they have traxx together from way back, way back so they jus hatin, but you doin a good thing by stickin to what your sayin, and not lettin them change your mind, altho the continous hate years later is for nuthin, but then again its game
look at them "hatin jay-z" right now, did they hate jay-z before game was around lol