Author Topic: Ab-Normal...  (Read 1400 times)

Floydness

Re: Ab-Normal...
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »
Why would I do that when fat chicks with low self esteem exist?cough YOU cough

1. Im not fat im festivly plump 2. I dont have low self esteem

Festivly plump is fat.  It is just you trying to subconsciously convince yourself that you are not fat, and it is okay to be fat.  You do have low self esteem.  If you didnt, then you would admit you are fat, rather than call it something else.  And if you admitted it, then you would either be happy about it, or be doing something about it.

BTW I seriously hate fat people.  You fatties are taking over the country and it is not cool.  Mix in a salad and a jog for christ sake.

im not fat you asshole, that was just a joke from southpark.  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2009, 10:37:27 AM »
Why would I do that when fat chicks with low self esteem exist?cough YOU cough

1. Im not fat im festivly plump 2. I dont have low self esteem

Festivly plump is fat.  It is just you trying to subconsciously convince yourself that you are not fat, and it is okay to be fat.  You do have low self esteem.  If you didnt, then you would admit you are fat, rather than call it something else.  And if you admitted it, then you would either be happy about it, or be doing something about it.

BTW I seriously hate fat people.  You fatties are taking over the country and it is not cool.  Mix in a salad and a jog for christ sake.

LOL.......look whos talkin. you're NOT in shape, buddy. :grumpy:

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2009, 10:53:06 AM »
You know what, fuck it, big girls need love too.  Besides, you pop some X, and you come up short in the pussy department on evening...Floydness would totally get the dick.  On the DL of course.

Don't take it personal...it's only the internet.
Time for a change...bring it!

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »
LOL@ nik talking about being in shape when he's built like Kate moss

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »

im built like kobe in his rookie season, thin with an athletic body. you're fat and slow (you even once said u wana lose weight on here). id run circles around u, jay. you can be thin and in shape....however, being fat is the polar opposite of being in shape.

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »
LOL I'm full muscle.wow your obsession with kobe is just now creepy.And I said I've considered losing ten pounds of muscle and focusing on more cardio in a pm to roccy you fucking creepy stalker

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 03:39:55 PM »
I'm 6 inches shorter then you and have about 40 lbs of muscle on you.I would rip your scrawny olive oil ass in half

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »
LOL I'm full muscle.wow your obsession with kobe is just now creepy.And I said I've considered losing ten pounds of muscle and focusing on more cardio in a pm to roccy you fucking creepy stalker

wrong...it was somewhere in tha g-spot where u were talkin about how sometimes u go on fast food eating binges and cant help yourself. LOL, stop lying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »
I'm 6 inches shorter then you and have about 40 lbs of muscle on you.I would rip your scrawny olive oil ass in half

1. size is not what determines a winner in a fight...only an inexperienced mufucka would make such a dumb claim.
2. if it WERE what determined a winner in a fight, my arms are twice as long as yours... you wouldnt even reach my face, short stuff. i have advantages on you....still, that's only an ADVANTAGE and not the reason you'd get smashed on.

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »

im built like kobe in his rookie season, thin with an athletic body. you're fat and slow (you even once said u wana lose weight on here). id run circles around u, jay. you can be thin and in shape....however, being fat is the polar opposite of being in shape.
hahaha yes youre built like someone who spent their whole life training and playing basketball on a very high level, exactly. youre seriously delusional

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2009, 04:01:04 PM »

hahaha yes youre built like someone who spent their whole life training and playing basketball on a very high level, exactly. youre seriously delusional

ive played organized ball my whole life, depressed punk....now stfu and go cry to someone

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2009, 04:03:31 PM »
youve played basketball your whole life wow yourlittle pussy rec league definitely has you working out as hard as a division 1 college or even high school would

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2009, 04:03:49 PM »
Nik has never been in a fight in his life that didn't end in him and roccy having make up sex

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2009, 04:04:56 PM »
And your arms are twice as long as mine?that must be really awkward having your arms drag along the ground

Muhfukka

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2009, 04:10:50 PM »
reach isnt necessarily an advantage either, it can be if you know how to use it but nik you know damn well a little stocky short motherfucker could step up right to your face where you cant even extend on him and put you down