Author Topic: SO CALI. LA WEST COAST....  (Read 760 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SO CALI. LA WEST COAST....
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »
yeah shits crazy, and i rep this coast for real but when muffuccaz do shit like this, its sad but real muffuccaz like snoop, game dont say shit
now wc spoke on it, on his album but wc is somewhat underground still
and muffuccin game co-signs wayne, and them lol
if mack was a real blood, he knows whats good (sides bein a wack rapper now)
guess mack didnt learn his lesson after del dog locked him in the ride lol
and even game some say was a crip first so it looks bad on our coast but muffuccaz dont like snoop, game and them like that anymore cuz of shit like this

real talk daygo
wayne wasnt throwin up blood a few years ago, now he is lol

Timbs>>>> chucks
Nj, Ny, Philly,CT>>>> L.A
Blacks ( from the islands) , spanish from the carribean>>>>> mexicans, fillapinos,
Eastcoast  set trends

the only thing niggas copied from the westcoast was that blood and crip bullshit

Nah homie, fuck Timbs. That aint nothin but some hiking boots for white boys in the forrest. lol

The East follows more trends then it starts ("Fo shizzle my nizzle used to dribble down in VA"). Half the trends the East claims to start, they copied from somebody else.  In the rap game, before the West hit the scene...muthafuckas was rappin on some Bell Biv Devoe type shit. lol After us, everybody wanted to be a thug.

"Niggas done took everything from our slang talk
To, in they videos doin my gang walk
They love, everything the Westcoast does
I done heard a nigga on the East say he was a Blood, sup Cuz
That typa shit'll get a nigga sprayed up
The thugs and the gangstas came from us, what..."

lol real shit. Wayne became a Blood when Mack 10 hooked up with them Cash Money faggots. All of a sudden them fools was rockin red bandanas n shit lol.  Who becomes a gangsta AFTER they get rich and famous? lol Either those Cash Money bitches started fakin once Mack hooked up with em, or they were some bitchass N.O. Bloods that were too scary to rep that shit from the beginning.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 11:29:12 AM »
Who becomes a gangsta AFTER they get rich and famous?
2Pac?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 11:31:09 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »
2Pac?

I aint even gonna argue that shit. I've always said that shit about Pac tho.  People  talk about Pac like he's king Gangsta lol.  Pac was never no gangsta, he was a rapper. He MIGHT have been a thug at one point...but never a gangsta.  Suge and Deathrow had Pacs head all fucked up. They had that dude thinkin he was a gangbanger lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »
yeah he mos def acted like one and looked like he wanted to be 1, but that could have been suges script and that also could have been what got him into trouble
(maybe bein a fake gang banger lol)

2Pac?

I aint even gonna argue that shit. I've always said that shit about Pac tho.  People  talk about Pac like he's king Gangsta lol.  Pac was never no gangsta, he was a rapper. He MIGHT have been a thug at one point...but never a gangsta.  Suge and Deathrow had Pacs head all fucked up. They had that dude thinkin he was a gangbanger lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »
^ sets in the west
and the sun set on west coast rap in 1995

east coast rap is killing hip hop so yeah, im glad west coast hip hop isn't considered main stream rap now-adays

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »
west coast all the way

Sparegeez

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2009, 02:14:58 PM »
Blacks ( from the islands) , spanish from the carribean>>>>> mexicans, fillapinos,

That's if you appreciate living next to metrosexual ass niggas

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2009, 02:16:15 PM »

That's if you appreciate living next to metrosexual ass niggas
LOL