Author Topic: fuck the police??  (Read 1822 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
fuck the police??
« on: July 22, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »
i got a homeboy that ive known for most of my life and a few months ago he tells me that he wants to be a cop and has already started taking classes etc...this is a dude that ive been getting stoned and shit with for years...weve gotten so high together and ran up in some bad broads and when i was younger we used to even ball together (no homo) we would go half on large amounts of dro and shit...but since hes made these changes it has effected how comfortable i feel around him. He assures me that hes not like that and dont look at things like that when hes off duty but he stopped smoking etc. and i wanna believe but everything in my heart and soul tells me to follow standard cop protocol...dont talk to the motherfuckers.

im at a crossroads because i feel like im being disloyal as a friend but i still smoke mad herb and got a few side hustles as well and i feel like im justified in wanting to put distance between myself and him...our mutual friends understand where im coming from but at the same time it sucks because my dude has been running with us since highschool.

what would yall do?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:34:32 PM by K1NG PETEY »

Big B

Re: fuck the police??
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »
keep talking to him. if he works in your jurisdiction he could help you out. respect his decison to become a police officer.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »
dont stop kicking it with him.  i mean, if he's your boy, he's your boy.  period.  dont turn your back on him cause he is gonna be a cop.  if he's not smoking anymore, dont smoke around him.  dont talk about any illegal shit you did, around him.  shit like that.  

do what you did before and get the fact that he's gonna be a cop out of your mind.  and shiiit, it might even work in your favor, in some cases.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 01:00:06 PM »
i got a homeboy that ive known for most of my life and a few months ago he tells me that he wants to be a cop and has already started taking classes etc...this is a dude that ive been getting stoned and shit with for years...weve gotten so high together and ran up in some bad broads and when i was younger we used to even ball together (no homo) we would go half on large amounts of dro and shit...but since hes made these changes it has effected how comfortable i feel around him. He assures me that hes not like that and dont look at things like that when hes off duty but he stopped smoking etc. and i wanna believe but everything in my heart and soul tells me to follow standard cop protocol...dont talk to the motherfuckers.

im at a crossroads because i feel like im being disloyal as a friend but i still smoke mad herb and got a few side hustles as well and i feel like im justified in wanting to put distance between myself and him...our mutual friends understand where im coming from but at the same time it sucks because my dude has been running with us since highschool.

what would yall do?

i feel you cuzz but this shit could be a good thing...ever see that movie departed? point made cuzz

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 01:23:38 PM »
man he might still seem cool right now but just wait until he actually becomes a cop and makes cop friends who he wants to impress and shit. its not going to be pretty at that point. your only option really is to kill him before he becomes a full cop

ikke

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 01:32:42 PM »
KILL HIM

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »
Maybe he will bust you for being a bootlegger.

Roccy

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 02:04:47 PM »
shiiit, it might even work in your favor, in some cases.  

8)
how it really goes down..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »
Maybe he will bust you for being a bootlegger.

this dudes been getting the hook up for along ass time...no one wants to pay money for a wack ass cd with two good songs on it or have to pay for over priced popcorn and watered down soda and for those people i provide an alternative...thats not my bread and butter by any means but it puts and extra couple bills in my pocket on a weekly basis.

you should be proud abnormal the bodybuilder...no ones shit sells better then your boy gucci manes.

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »
Gucci mane = worst rapper alive

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 03:06:59 PM »
most likely hes not going to be in the juristiction you live in, unless you live in a different city for obvious reasons.

i mean i fucking hate cop but if hes your homeboy  gives a fuck, it aint like hes gonna come burn u.  he'll probaly be a help more or less when u do get in trouble with other cops

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 03:27:42 PM »
I feel yall and its not in my county it just feels wierd but i wont wash my hands of him i might just out of respect for our friendship not do or say anything grimey around him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »
yeah KP id say cut it off, you bound to get caught up sooner or later (by way of im somehow-someway)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JAZ

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 06:58:29 PM »
i got a friend who got into policie academy. 1 month before he could actually call him self a cop, and start working as one. he dropped out. it was awesome. now hes taking acting classes. the end.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 07:14:58 PM »
lol

i got a friend who got into policie academy. 1 month before he could actually call him self a cop, and start working as one. he dropped out. it was awesome. now hes taking acting classes. the end.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.