Author Topic: fuck the police??  (Read 1785 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: fuck the police??
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »
shit i have a similar story of my best friend actually Smash's brother

me and dude use to do crazy shit back in the day, get into fights, rob, sell dro, and sell barz, do crazy hood nigga shit

now he is a cop and still is crazy as fuck lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 08:20:48 PM »
i got a homeboy that ive known for most of my life and a few months ago he tells me that he wants to be a cop and has already started taking classes etc...this is a dude that ive been getting stoned and shit with for years...weve gotten so high together and ran up in some bad broads and when i was younger we used to even ball together (no homo) we would go half on large amounts of dro and shit...but since hes made these changes it has effected how comfortable i feel around him. He assures me that hes not like that and dont look at things like that when hes off duty but he stopped smoking etc. and i wanna believe but everything in my heart and soul tells me to follow standard cop protocol...dont talk to the motherfuckers.

im at a crossroads because i feel like im being disloyal as a friend but i still smoke mad herb and got a few side hustles as well and i feel like im justified in wanting to put distance between myself and him...our mutual friends understand where im coming from but at the same time it sucks because my dude has been running with us since highschool.

what would yall do?

stay cool with him, just watch what u do around him.  I had a homie like that that wanted to become a cop, luckily he failed the polygraph.  Like somebody else said, he might be able to help u out in the end.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Rick James

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 08:55:52 PM »
no thanks

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »
word props to all yall.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »
 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »
i got a homeboy that ive known for most of my life and a few months ago he tells me that he wants to be a cop and has already started taking classes etc...this is a dude that ive been getting stoned and shit with for years...weve gotten so high together and ran up in some bad broads and when i was younger we used to even ball together (no homo) we would go half on large amounts of dro and shit...but since hes made these changes it has effected how comfortable i feel around him. He assures me that hes not like that and dont look at things like that when hes off duty but he stopped smoking etc. and i wanna believe but everything in my heart and soul tells me to follow standard cop protocol...dont talk to the motherfuckers.

im at a crossroads because i feel like im being disloyal as a friend but i still smoke mad herb and got a few side hustles as well and i feel like im justified in wanting to put distance between myself and him...our mutual friends understand where im coming from but at the same time it sucks because my dude has been running with us since highschool.

what would yall do?

stay cool with him, just watch what u do around him.  I had a homie like that that wanted to become a cop, luckily he failed the polygraph.  Like somebody else said, he might be able to help u out in the end.

if you gotta watch what you do around him, even though hes a cop than he aint a homie. i mean really you guys have homies that  would just burn you?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 11:22:51 PM »
LMAO!  WTF are you worried about?  Smoking weed?  Ohhh nooo.  Who gives a fucking shit...hell many cops who DON'T know you won't even write you up a ticket for smoking weed.  Well, maybe these days they will cause the governments need revenues.  But you think your long time friend is going to turn on you for weed or some lil' side hustle that you have?  hahaha, dude, stop thinking you are Tony Soprano.  Do you realize how much crime is in this country?  I don't think one of your best friends needs to do you wrong in order to impress his cop buddies over a bust.  You do realize that a majority of criminals are as dumb as a majority of the people on this forum...its not very hard to catch a criminal.

Honestly man, I think that is major fucked up on your behalf.  This is a guy, who you been good friends with most of your life, and now you are questioning it simply because of the career path he has chosen?  You sound like a bad friend.  Do him a favor and don't hang out with him...cause in the long run its probably gonna be you who fucks him over.

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 02:53:34 AM »
I just think you're stuck on the street cred points or the first NWA CD

Why wouldn't you want a connection with 5-0 you fucking dumbass.. do see where I'm getting with this? Your life isn't suppose to be lived as a rap song so grow up mothafucka

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2009, 09:50:25 AM »
its a conflict of interests ladies...

ac grundle i see the hate still runs strong in you i remember when you used to stay getting smashed on at wcrydaz...im saying i wouldnt want him to feel uncomfortable if he happened to come over to play cards some night and dudes is smokin and got burners on them and so on. i am confident that dude wouldnt snitch or any of that i just dont know where his head is at lately.

since he started taking classes he stopped smoking and coming around alot and it just feels a little distant like as homeboys we grown apart...

sparegeez your a fucking dick sucking moron if you think all this is just about having a connection to 5-0...this is an issue of respect i wouldnt ask him to jeopardize his job to help me get over the man has a family for christs sake this is his meal ticket...i just think out of respect for each other sometimes its best we go our own ways but if he wants to be around im gonna show him love but if he choose not to then i understand.

you sound like your frail ass is the one caught up in videos with all that "connection to the 5-0" shit...

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 09:52:11 AM by K1NG PETEY »

Blasphemy

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2009, 11:56:05 AM »
Don't stop kicking, but don't smoke around him as much, cause he will be piss tested. Cops even though I hate em, do help out the community, just a lot of em abuse the power.If you are really his homie then you won't do a bitch move just cause he wants to try and do something better.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 12:29:52 PM »
props to everyone in this thread even the ones that came at me sideways.

Big B

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »
props to everyone also.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 12:32:38 PM »
props big b

you still fuck with the old school cash money?

Big B

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 12:36:46 PM »
from time to time.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 12:37:58 PM »
you think mannys new artist The Show is gonna blow?

no homo