Author Topic: fuck the police??  (Read 1840 times)

Sparegeez

Re: fuck the police??
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »
its a conflict of interests ladies...

ac grundle i see the hate still runs strong in you i remember when you used to stay getting smashed on at wcrydaz...im saying i wouldnt want him to feel uncomfortable if he happened to come over to play cards some night and dudes is smokin and got burners on them and so on. i am confident that dude wouldnt snitch or any of that i just dont know where his head is at lately.

since he started taking classes he stopped smoking and coming around alot and it just feels a little distant like as homeboys we grown apart...

sparegeez your a fucking dick sucking moron if you think all this is just about having a connection to 5-0...this is an issue of respect i wouldnt ask him to jeopardize his job to help me get over the man has a family for christs sake this is his meal ticket...i just think out of respect for each other sometimes its best we go our own ways but if he wants to be around im gonna show him love but if he choose not to then i understand.

you sound like your frail ass is the one caught up in videos with all that "connection to the 5-0" shit...

I'm just saying if anything this should be a plus for you, you grade A knock... He's your homie why the fuck would he get you or your other friends in trouble. Him becoming a cop will only change his occupation, it's not like he'll be working 24/7 watching out for crime.. cops give their friends passes on everything why are you complaing you skitzo

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2009, 01:34:36 AM »
cops only help the community when its REALLY easy for them to do and they know theyll get credit for it. the rest of the time theyre writing parking and seatbelt tickets and acting tough

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2009, 02:17:22 AM »
I have a cop mate whom I''ve done a ton of stuff with, he still the same mofo from back in the day, still down for a drink, he wasn't a smoker though.

He always turns a blind eye, and I've never been worried about doing shit around him.

lol@sparegees giving advice like he an old wise mofo. Sit down young'un.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2009, 05:22:31 AM »
its a conflict of interests ladies...

ac grundle i see the hate still runs strong in you i remember when you used to stay getting smashed on at wcrydaz...im saying i wouldnt want him to feel uncomfortable if he happened to come over to play cards some night and dudes is smokin and got burners on them and so on. i am confident that dude wouldnt snitch or any of that i just dont know where his head is at lately.

since he started taking classes he stopped smoking and coming around alot and it just feels a little distant like as homeboys we grown apart...

sparegeez your a fucking dick sucking moron if you think all this is just about having a connection to 5-0...this is an issue of respect i wouldnt ask him to jeopardize his job to help me get over the man has a family for christs sake this is his meal ticket...i just think out of respect for each other sometimes its best we go our own ways but if he wants to be around im gonna show him love but if he choose not to then i understand.

you sound like your frail ass is the one caught up in videos with all that "connection to the 5-0" shit...

I'm just saying if anything this should be a plus for you, you grade A knock... He's your homie why the fuck would he get you or your other friends in trouble. Him becoming a cop will only change his occupation, it's not like he'll be working 24/7 watching out for crime.. cops give their friends passes on everything why are you complaing you skitzo

do i have to explain this again? pay attention cock sucker...im looking out for his welfare not mines. i dont want to jeopardize his situation by placing him in harms way basically.
i never want him to have to make a judgment call between his friends or his occupation...i feel disrespectful when im around him and im talking about grimy shit and smoking herb and shit and just wondered from an outside perspective what it looked like.

please dont make me break this down to your simple ass again.

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2009, 11:22:40 AM »
LOL!! how old are you again? like 16 or 15? Man why the fuck would he care about people smoking weed? Most cops in Cali don't give a fuck and always let people go with trees on them, what makes you think he'd feel ackward about seeing you blow trees? You must be smoking something else with your logic you fucking crackhead

I have a cop mate whom I''ve done a ton of stuff with, he still the same mofo from back in the day, still down for a drink, he wasn't a smoker though.

He always turns a blind eye, and I've never been worried about doing shit around him.

lol@sparegees giving advice like he an old wise mofo. Sit down young'un.

You're not even from cali fool I know more about the wild west, cops drugs and sex than you will ever know haha sucks beeing youuuu

the ghost

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2009, 11:30:37 AM »
Sparegeez stay holding it down for the Frat!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »
i got a homeboy that ive known for most of my life and a few months ago he tells me that he wants to be a cop and has already started taking classes etc...this is a dude that ive been getting stoned and shit with for years...weve gotten so high together and ran up in some bad broads and when i was younger we used to even ball together (no homo) we would go half on large amounts of dro and shit...but since hes made these changes it has effected how comfortable i feel around him. He assures me that hes not like that and dont look at things like that when hes off duty but he stopped smoking etc. and i wanna believe but everything in my heart and soul tells me to follow standard cop protocol...dont talk to the motherfuckers.

im at a crossroads because i feel like im being disloyal as a friend but i still smoke mad herb and got a few side hustles as well and i feel like im justified in wanting to put distance between myself and him...our mutual friends understand where im coming from but at the same time it sucks because my dude has been running with us since highschool.

what would yall do?

stay cool with him, just watch what u do around him.  I had a homie like that that wanted to become a cop, luckily he failed the polygraph.  Like somebody else said, he might be able to help u out in the end.

if you gotta watch what you do around him, even though hes a cop than he aint a homie. i mean really you guys have homies that  would just burn you?

are u fuckin kidding me man? Everybody has homies that would burn em lol.  It dont have to be that ALL of your homies would, but I bet you right now you got some homeboys around you who you dont completely trust. You know, the ones you kick it with...but you always keep your guard up with.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2009, 01:21:49 PM »
Sparegeez stay holding it down for the Frat!

we keep it solid TKE that you bitch

the ghost

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2009, 01:45:04 PM »
There you go!  I'll bet you are the OG of the click!  They may let you pour beer in a pledges ass next year!

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2009, 01:52:10 PM »
There you go!  I'll bet you are the OG of the click!  They may let you pour beer in a pledges ass next year!

nah I'm gonna piss in their cops and shit on their faces. That is what whiteboy fraternities do right? I mean that is the picture they painted for the morons that believe everything they see and hear on tv. grow up kid

the ghost

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »
No actually you are the stereotype of what "tough guy" from San Leandro is.  I bet that you put a little extra on in down there to show how hard it was in your hood growing up huh?  Keep it real.  i'll bet you get a real kick that James and Ken think you run the streets.  They can tell all the other Frats they have a hard ass in their crew.  I like it!  Do your thang!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2009, 03:05:04 PM »
sparegeez its obvious that you aint been through shit in your life your either young or sheltered, probably both...im not gonna go as far to incriminate myself on a forum with indepth discussion to explain the logistics of the situation if you dont understand by now your truly ignorant...i dont live in cali and things where i stay prolly arent as liberal as where you stay.

stick to beer pong and keg stands leave logic and street politics to those better suited to discuss such issues....

....bro.

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »
sparegeez its obvious that you aint been through shit in your life your either young or sheltered, probably both...im not gonna go as far to incriminate myself on a forum with indepth discussion to explain the logistics of the situation if you dont understand by now your truly ignorant...i dont live in cali and things where i stay prolly arent as liberal as where you stay.

stick to beer pong and keg stands leave logic and street politics to those better suited to discuss such issues....

....bro.

Yeah I'm not like you and 99 percent of the forum. At age 19 I'm paying my bills, living on my own and going to college while my parents are pretty much deserted in South America. You don't know shit about me kid, with the shit I've gone through I could teach your grandparents how to live... Stick to worrying about smoking weed around your cop friends because that seems to be the only rough thing sorrounding your life LOL

No actually you are the stereotype of what "tough guy" from San Leandro is.  I bet that you put a little extra on in down there to show how hard it was in your hood growing up huh?  Keep it real.  i'll bet you get a real kick that James and Ken think you run the streets.  They can tell all the other Frats they have a hard ass in their crew.  I like it!  Do your thang!

Sarcasm only works with certain individuals and it's obvious you're not one of them. I bet you've never even heard of san leandro until somone on here decided it's a "little suburban town" in the bay. Seriously man, grow the fuck up

ps im kinda curious to where you grew up im guessing some bitch made town in arizona

the ghost

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »
Nope I know quite well San Leandro, it's not some cozy suburb, but I'll wager you are more Arroyo or Marina than San Leandro High if you catch my drift.  I can assure you that when people down there ask you where your from I'll bet you like to say on the boarder of Oakland.  It's cool you can impress Brody and Mike.

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2009, 04:10:15 PM »
Nope I know quite well San Leandro, it's not some cozy suburb, but I'll wager you are more Arroyo or Marina than San Leandro High if you catch my drift.  I can assure you that when people down there ask you where your from I'll bet you like to say on the boarder of Oakland.  It's cool you can impress Brody and Mike.

Too bad you're dead wrong again faggot. Im on bancroft right near the 100s and I did go to SLHS ask anybody that went there. Who are you to say who's got street cred or what not, you're probably some white boy from castro valley that wishes he had connects in the bay.