Author Topic: fuck the police??  (Read 1787 times)

the ghost

Re: fuck the police??
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2009, 03:33:30 PM »
Or maybe one of his frat bro's can pour an extra keystone into the funnel for him later.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2009, 12:36:24 PM »
haha it's funny you keep avoiding my request to know where you're from.. lol

I don't know why you're so bitter man, it must be because I'm a solid college cat who got there without the help from rich white schools like the one you went to.. or because I know my shit in so many levels that you can't even compete with a 19 year old. First I discred your idea of where I'm from, in which you came back trying to make me look like a fake thug. It's not that I got street cred kid, it's that I'm not a soft bitch nigga like you.

No I'm certainly not going to tell you where I'm from for fear of a beatdown or a clackin.  I retract my statements and agree with you that you are dope.  You go to college are from a tough area.  i get it now.  And by saying that you are not a fake thug, that implies you are a real thug.  Sir, I am no thug, so I do not wish to anger one.  With that I wish you the best, and I can hope to one day reach your level.  I will try.  Take care.

haha You're pretty good at twisting shit around so you won't look stupid. im acting up like a thug for tellin you where im from after making you look ignorant as fuck for thinking im from a soft area... oh yeah imma come looking for you retard LOL

I can't have a discussion with your ignorant white ass.  :grumpy: :grumpy:

Ok since you are not going to come looking for me, I can have a conversation with you.  That's great.  You see the issue is that you post on here like you've got a ten pound dick, telling people that you have more experience than their grandparents.  Then have the nerve to say you are 19.  Come on man.  Talk to people when you actually graduate college.  That's cool that you are going, props to you, but you act like that's some off the hook shit.  Bragging that you are going to come out of the gate making over 100k.  Many people on here have already graduated, and they never talk about it like you do.  Talk to people when you get a job, pay a mortgage, put food in a kids mouth, etc....  Until you get more mature and realize that having "connects" in the bay doesent mean shit in the big picture, you will stay losing.   

You see you stay trying to impress a bunch of people on a message board about how street you are, that you aren't soft and whatever else.  It really just sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.  And please realize that you sound like a 13 year old kid talking about how tough and savage you are to people that have seen your act before.  You are going to college now, and you need to start realizing that life is a whole lot bigger than the little world you constrain yourself to.  I'm gonna wrap this up because I'm sure there's only so much you can take before you load up the bannana clip in the SKS.  And yeah I'm sure I'm a "hater" and a "knock" for writing this, but if you were mature enough, you would see that I'm actually trying to help you.  Stay up.

I don't know why you're thinking of my big 10 pound dick when reading my posts but maybe that's the reason you're acting like a little sensitive bitch. If I appear as "hard" to you man you're as soft as marshmallows faggot. lol at you hiding behind your ghost name just to take shots at me. I bet you think you're really hurting my feelings huh :'( since anything makes you cry like your sister when she gets ran through by all the "thugs" you hate.

Sparegeez

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2009, 12:38:43 PM »
Nope I know quite well San Leandro, it's not some cozy suburb, but I'll wager you are more Arroyo or Marina than San Leandro High if you catch my drift.  I can assure you that when people down there ask you where your from I'll bet you like to say on the boarder of Oakland.  It's cool you can impress Brody and Mike.

Too bad you're dead wrong again faggot. Im on bancroft right near the 100s and I did go to SLHS ask anybody that went there. Who are you to say who's got street cred or what not, you're probably some white boy from castro valley that wishes he had connects in the bay.

lol at ask anybody that went there. shut the fuck up, i bet you this faggot says nigga, cuhz, n blud like all the other bay area mexicans

Even the mexicans that can only say "guey" "cabron" and "puto" can knock your ass out. lol looney who are you to be dissing mexicans in the bay? LOL cmon man you know you can never see yourself standing up for someone sayin blood or cuz especially out here. get that chopstick babydick shit outta here

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »
Nope I know quite well San Leandro, it's not some cozy suburb, but I'll wager you are more Arroyo or Marina than San Leandro High if you catch my drift.  I can assure you that when people down there ask you where your from I'll bet you like to say on the boarder of Oakland.  It's cool you can impress Brody and Mike.

Too bad you're dead wrong again faggot. Im on bancroft right near the 100s and I did go to SLHS ask anybody that went there. Who are you to say who's got street cred or what not, you're probably some white boy from castro valley that wishes he had connects in the bay.

lol at ask anybody that went there. shut the fuck up, i bet you this faggot says nigga, cuhz, n blud like all the other bay area mexicans

Even the mexicans that can only say "guey" "cabron" and "puto" can knock your ass out. lol looney who are you to be dissing mexicans in the bay? LOL cmon man you know you can never see yourself standing up for someone sayin blood or cuz especially out here. get that chopstick babydick shit outta here

yes because mexicans that speak english can automatically fight better, damn you have a mind of a child.

what would u know about fighting? your ugly shortass was at home all the time studying you square fuck. lol who are you to think your wiser and better than every1 because your a spoiled lil faggot fratboy, dont deny your spoiled cuz your grew up in the hood, ur spoiled because your daddy wasnt there to beat your bitchass.

damn sparehoez ur such a damn front. y would i give a fuck if some beaners out there are sayin cuhz and blud? that shits just funny to me how they try to be like LA blacks, around here if u were brown and sayin all that shit your ass would get whooped on the quickness by your own people.

go start sayin cuhz and blud at LB, i bet your ass would get beat down by some chongos, or some asian boys

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2009, 01:31:29 PM »
LOL at looney seeing passing high school as a tedious hard thing to do. and I'm spoiled? LOL I haven't received a dime from my parents in like 5-6 months. Aren't you the one that lives with his parents still, I thought you lived the hood life bruh you should be out there click clackin on niggas you know asian parents wont let you in their house if you act up. I feel bad for you parents man, you really failed them. They came to america for you :'( and stop talking about race, gangs and shit man you don't know shit. You're not from LA man, stop frontin.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2009, 01:35:43 PM »
LOL at looney seeing passing high school as a tedious hard thing to do. and I'm spoiled? LOL I haven't received a dime from my parents in like 5-6 months. Aren't you the one that lives with his parents still, I thought you lived the hood life bruh you should be out there click clackin on niggas you know asian parents wont let you in their house if you act up. I feel bad for you parents man, you really failed them. They came to america for you :'( and stop talking about race, gangs and shit man you don't know shit. You're not from LA man, stop frontin.

high school? hard? lmfao that shit was easy, i was just young and dumb and i never went to school. your parents? i thought ur daddy left your short ugly ass.

sparehoez im not gnna go into an arguement "no u dont know shit, but I DO"

im just going to say since you care so much about it, your streetcred on here = 0

Sparegeez

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »

high school? hard? lmfao that shit was easy, i was just young and dumb and i never went to school. your parents? i thought ur daddy left your short ugly ass.

im just going to say since you care so much about it, your streetcred on here = 0

yeah im the one with street cred. chyeaah!

looney you're a failure. You're an asian parent's worst nightmare. You got swallowed in by the hood, in a place where there is no hood. That's sad and pathetic, I feel real bad for you. If I could bet on the idea of your parents going back in time and not haaving babydicks asian sex on the day you were conceived, you know damn well I'd put up my entire college tuition on it. And yeah, I grew up without a pops. That's something regular out here lil pimpin, something you wouldn't understand.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2009, 01:49:03 PM »

yeah im the one with street cred. chyeaah!

looney you're a failure. You're an asian parent's worst nightmare. You got swallowed in by the hood, in a place where there is no hood. That's sad and pathetic, I feel real bad for you. If I could bet on the idea of your parents going back in time and not haaving babydicks asian sex on the day you were conceived, you know damn well I'd put up my entire college tuition on it. And yeah, I grew up without a pops. That's something regular out here lil pimpin, something you wouldn't understand.

damn your such a spoiled lile self centered brat you floss like not having a dad gives you some greater status.   do you think growing up without a pops is something special and talkin like only poor piss drinking mexicans (like yourself) in the bay are the only ones that grow up without a dad? hmm bay area dads just all leave their kids huh, some thinreally to flex about. couple of the homies and home girls didnt grow up with a pops but they dont turn out to be spoiled lil brats like you. you dont have to get money to be spoiled. your an attention whore, your spoiled with attention, u want attention because your daddy wasnt there to give it to you, thats why you keep sayhin u dint have a pops so we feel sorry for you.

lol yes there isnt any projects or hoods out here, like everytime ur ass is bitching defending ur city, when foos say frisco aint hood, it aint oakland, or wherever ur pussy ass lives.

Sparegeez

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »
LOL I'm gloating over not having a pops? I love how you twist shit around, you learned that from playin with noodles huh

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2009, 01:56:40 PM »
LOL I'm gloating over not having a pops? I love how you twist shit around, you learned that from playin with noodles huh

i know because of how you talk, and when u get mad like this i know its some what how you really are. and you talk like a spoiled lil attention whore that needs to get his ass beat. since daddy wasnt there nobody was there to put u on check.

go on your lil gspotmessiah alias you lil faggot

the ghost

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »
Sparejeez you stay loosing.  I like how myself and Loon3y say some real shit, and you try to come back with some tired lines, white boy this, chow mein that.  Try realizing why most people on here see through your ass.  Havent got a penny from your parents in 5-6 months...ROFL.  Talk life experiences when you grow up youngin.

Sparegeez

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »
Sparejeez you stay loosing.  I like how myself and Loon3y say some real shit, and you try to come back with some tired lines, white boy this, chow mein that.  Try realizing why most people on here see through your ass.  Havent got a penny from your parents in 5-6 months...ROFL.  Talk life experiences when you grow up youngin.

lol I never said I'm a life experienced wise old man here.. I was jokin about the grandparents thing. You faggots called me spoiled and shit and after I told you watsup you move on to this entirely new argument. I know this is nik's motto here, but hop off you bitch nigga

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2009, 02:10:18 PM »

lol I never said I'm a life experienced wise old man here.. I was jokin about the grandparents thing. You faggots called me spoiled and shit and after I told you watsup you move on to this entirely new argument. I know this is nik's motto here, but hop off you bitch nigga

no its because everyway you present yourself on here is bad. the way you talk, the things you talk about, the things you say, all make you look like a spoiled lil brat.

Sparegeez

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2009, 02:11:04 PM »
ghost is trynna up his street cred by joining a wrecked ship consisted of petey and looney. you going korean crip or 5-0 code blue