Author Topic: fuck the police??  (Read 1786 times)

Sparegeez

Re: fuck the police??
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »
Sparejeez you stay loosing.  I like how myself and Loon3y say some real shit, and you try to come back with some tired lines, white boy this, chow mein that.  Try realizing why most people on here see through your ass.  Havent got a penny from your parents in 5-6 months...ROFL.  Talk life experiences when you grow up youngin.

lol I never said I'm a life experienced wise old man here.. I was jokin about the grandparents thing. You faggots called me spoiled and shit and after I told you watsup you move on to this entirely new argument. I know this is nik's motto here, but hop off you bitch nigga

no its because everyway you present yourself on here is bad. the way you talk, the things you talk about, the things you say, all make you look like a spoiled lil brat.

Really looney? Are you really the one telling me this? LOL!~~!!!~!~!~!~

the ghost

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »
ROFL at me trying to get street cred on a message board?  Really?  No wonder you think you are a g with hella "street connects"  You have been posting here for a while so that's what gives you stripes.  You just keep showing how a ethug thinks.  I could care less for "street cred"  in fact I'd rather not have any if it make me anything like your funny style ass.

Sparegeez

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2009, 02:16:32 PM »
LOL at this retard taking me serious once again

Sparegeez

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »
real life pictures of the kids looney petey and ghost would conceive if they had a baby

RETARDSRETARDSRETARDSRETARDSRETARDSRETARDSRETARDSRETARDSRETARDSRETARDS

the ghost

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2009, 02:22:52 PM »
See the funny thing is when you get called on some lame shit you type your fall back is "I was kidding and no one else got it"  Keep typing and proving my point that you need some maturing.

Sparegeez

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2009, 02:24:53 PM »
See the funny thing is when you get called on some lame shit you type your fall back is "I was kidding and no one else got it"  Keep typing and proving my point that you need some maturing.

Yeah because I really believe looney and petey have street cred ::) LOL

You're just one some GRADE A knock shit. You're a sensitive little bitch that can't understand sarcasm and seriousness at times when it's obvious.

the ghost

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2009, 02:27:51 PM »
[  And yeah I'm sure I'm a "hater" and a "knock" for writing this, but if you were mature enough, you would see that I'm actually trying to help you. 

ROFL I knew it wouldnt take too long after you started to get butt hurt to pull out and call me a knock.  I even predicted it.  Keep failing son.

Sparegeez

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2009, 02:29:09 PM »
[  And yeah I'm sure I'm a "hater" and a "knock" for writing this, but if you were mature enough, you would see that I'm actually trying to help you. 

ROFL I knew it wouldnt take too long after you started to get butt hurt to pull out and call me a knock.  I even predicted it.  Keep failing son.

You're a square stop talking to me.

the ghost

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »
Hell no I won't stop talking to you.  I want more street cred!  Shouldn't you be getting ready for a panty raid or a naked run through campus right about now?  A frat boy but has the nerve to call people squares?  Chuckle

Sparegeez

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2009, 02:36:55 PM »
If you want street cred, which is obviously what you want, go follow the real killas and gangstas on the street you're a real ghost right? Wait I gotta make sure you understand the sarcasm, you're really not a ghost you're more of a square. Everytime you follow me into a thread I shit on you square. Squarebears like to eat shit dont they

Floydness

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2009, 02:38:25 PM »
Your moves are RAW...  ;)

the ghost

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2009, 02:45:39 PM »
Please stop trying to deflect bro.  You are the one that likes to bring up street cred, and connects in every other thread.  I called you on it and now you want me to go away.  I get it, kinda like when you used to get bullied, and you'd tell them to leave you alone.  You should be happy.  I'm schooling you even when your not in class.  Imagine that.

Sparegeez

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2009, 02:50:11 PM »
Please stop trying to deflect bro.  You are the one that likes to bring up street cred, and connects in every other thread.  I called you on it and now you want me to go away.  I get it, kinda like when you used to get bullied, and you'd tell them to leave you alone.  You should be happy.  I'm schooling you even when your not in class.  Imagine that.

Man for one last time, what street cred are you talking about?! LOL

You're mad doggie. mad at the fact that I'm from a part of the city you thought I wasn't from. And from that you think I'm bangin street cred. LOL YOU'RE A KNOCK

the ghost

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2009, 02:51:15 PM »

You're not even from cali fool I know more about the wild west, cops drugs and sex than you will ever know haha sucks beeing youuuu
[/quote]

the ghost

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2009, 02:52:16 PM »

Too bad you're dead wrong again faggot. Im on bancroft right near the 100s and I did go to SLHS ask anybody that went there. Who are you to say who's got street cred or what not, you're probably some white boy from castro valley that wishes he had connects in the bay.
[/quote]