Author Topic: fuck the police??  (Read 1818 times)

the ghost

Re: fuck the police??
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2009, 02:52:54 PM »
It's not that I got street cred kid, it's that I'm not a soft bitch nigga like you.

the ghost

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2009, 02:55:58 PM »
Thats just from this thread.  I don't have the time or motivation to find others, but there are plenty.  Anyhow it's quite obvious you just don't get it.  I hope you are majoring in communications cause you got a long way to go.  So I'll leave you alone for a bit so you don't sulk.

Sparegeez

« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2009, 02:57:02 PM »
Thanks ;) That's just exhibit a, b and c on how you're a square. I got street cred from telling you where I'm from, when you assumed I was from somewhere else. I got street cred from telling an australian that a nigga from the bay has more knowledge on guns and drugs. I got street from telling your dumbass I don't have street cred. Once again, you're a fucking knock LOL!

Sparegeez

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2009, 02:59:17 PM »
THAT WAS PROBABLY THE WORST EVIDENCE LIST I'VE SEEN SINCE HEARING ABOUT HOW THE UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND PLANET EARTH. ONCE AGAIN SQUAREBEAR GHOST LOSES AGAIN

the ghost

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »
It is becoming more and more clear that you will not allow yourself to admit when you are wrong.  So an intelligent person (me) should not waste anymore energy speaking to a complete moron (you).  Don't worry though, I will feel free to pop into any post you claim to be a thugsta in and check you.  If you can keep your posts about things you may actually know about, I will refrain for dissing you, and may even help you make your points, consider me like your godfather.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2009, 08:31:02 AM »