Author Topic: [THE VIDEO] - Lebron Gets Dunked On (video Nike confiscated leaks)  (Read 828 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: [THE VIDEO] - Lebron Gets Dunked On (video Nike confiscated leaks)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 03:43:11 PM »
LOL, LeBron didn't even get dunked on, he was on the side on him. :laugh:

what are you talkin about, he went for the block..LOL@the groupies :grumpy:

the dunk isn't what made it bad, though..LeBron being a bitch about it is.

i am talking about LeBron not getting dunked on lol.

yeah, he got "dunked on"; but it was a pretty lame attempt for a block, but with the Laker-Vision Goggles on i guess it looks like the greatest facial in history. :laugh:

not something i would be upset for people to see, or be ashamed of.

the fact that it was some no-name kid is what made LeBron embarrassed of it, not the fact that it was the most vicious dunk ever. He got dunked on, no way around it. going up for a block attempt on a dunker and missing=getting dunked on. you're the only idiot who would claim otherwise, LOL. the only thing truly embarrassing about this is how hard LeBron tries to paint his image as untouchable.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 04:48:07 PM »

yeah, he got "dunked on"; but it was a pretty lame attempt for a block, but with the Laker-Vision Goggles on i guess it looks like the greatest facial in history. :laugh:

the fact that it was some no-name kid is what made LeBron embarrassed of it, not the fact that it was the most vicious dunk ever. He got dunked on, no way around it. going up for a block attempt on a dunker and missing=getting dunked on. you're the only idiot who would claim otherwise, LOL. the only thing truly embarrassing about this is how hard LeBron tries to paint his image as untouchable.

you mean the no-name kid related to Jamal Crawford? :D

& i mean, he "didn't get dunked on" to the point if you made a montage of the top 100 "dunks on somebody", this shouldn't scratch the top 150.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 06:00:11 PM »
^ Yeah it wasn't a huge facial or anything but he definitely got dunked on. If Nike had just let them keep the footage Crawford would've probably just gotten love from his boys and it would've been talked about MUCH less. Not a good look for Lebrons nice guy image.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 06:43:24 PM »
^ Yeah it wasn't a huge facial or anything but he definitely got dunked on. If Nike had just let them keep the footage Crawford would've probably just gotten love from his boys and it would've been talked about MUCH less. Not a good look for Lebrons nice guy image.

i don't think any would even have used the term "LeBron got dunked on", it might have been shown on TV the day of, but then quickly forgot.

LeBron or Nike or whoever was really in charge of confiscating that video, is fuckin' dumb.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 06:56:02 PM »

lol u know NIK will make every attempt possible to put LeBron on Kobe's level of bitchness. It will take a careers worth of being a bitch for LeBron to catch Kobe lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »

lol u know NIK will make every attempt possible to put LeBron on Kobe's level of bitchness. It will take a careers worth of being a bitch for LeBron to catch Kobe lol

Kobe definitely came off as an asshole a lot in his younger days but at least he never did this shit or called himself one of his 5 favorite players lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2009, 09:06:30 AM »

LOL....you fags are so fucking obsessed, it's beyond pathetic...bringing Kobe up at every chance you get :grumpy:. LeBron is a little boy on the playground trying his hardest to prove himself a man, doing whatever it takes. Kobe is a grown man in a business suit who's already been proven for years, and he doesnt need to try so hard the way LeBron does. STFU, cockrider.

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:23 AM »

LOL....you fags are so fucking obsessed, it's beyond pathetic...bringing Kobe up at every chance you get :grumpy:.

youre so transparent lol  Its obvious why you take every chance you can to bash LeBron. Jealousy is a bitch NIK lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 10:16:55 AM »
Is it true that Nike is telling LeBron not to speak about the tape or they could drop their sponsorship?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2009, 10:30:27 AM »
Is it true that Nike is telling LeBron not to speak about the tape or they could drop their sponsorship?

LeBron = Nike, no way they drop him.

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2009, 11:14:02 AM »

LeBron = Nike, no way they drop him.

Maybe so, I just heard it on the radio this morning.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2009, 11:19:38 AM »
If it's true, then that is paid slave status.

Nike is doing some horrible marketing.. this shit got way bigger than it would've been if everybody just laid back.

Shit is far from vicious, plus the video is not up close hq and it is also understandable that LeBron ain't playing them niggas hard. Why go for monster blocks that could ruin a career?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2009, 01:50:01 PM »
If it's true, then that is paid slave status.

Nike is doing some horrible marketing.. this shit got way bigger than it would've been if everybody just laid back.

Shit is far from vicious, plus the video is not up close hq and it is also understandable that LeBron ain't playing them niggas hard. Why go for monster blocks that could ruin a career?

The crazy thing is, you KNOW Nike has to have a pretty smart marketing team.  You woulda thought they could have spun this video into a great commercial....starring LeBron. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2009, 04:07:03 PM »

LOL....you fags are so fucking obsessed, it's beyond pathetic...bringing Kobe up at every chance you get :grumpy:.

youre so transparent lol  Its obvious why you take every chance you can to bash LeBron. Jealousy is a bitch NIK lol

your hate for Kobe is disgusting, man...really, it is. i honestly down lebron because he undeniably tries so fuckin hard to have a picture perfect image and does whatever the media wants to maintain "king" status, all while acting like a little happy-go-lucky child who needs to get slapped back down to earth. u honestly dont find him annoying?.... he even goes as far as doing stupid shit like this. now tell me wtf this has to do with Kobe, you stupid bitch? you're pathetic, you should be banned from the section for the shit you've been spewing as of late.