Author Topic: 2pac - IF THERES A CURE FOR THIS NEW LEAK DOWNLOAD NOW  (Read 2271 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2pac - IF THERES A CURE FOR THIS NEW LEAK DOWNLOAD NOW
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2009, 04:14:22 PM »
damn when pac leaks, muffuccaz go in head first lol
like some nice pussy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Portugoal

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
This is fucking sick!!!! It's better than a lot of other DR material.

Great track! :)

JD Bastin

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
 8)

jeanmiche777

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2009, 01:14:47 PM »
Gotta say most of the times, I'm not looking for new Pac leaks cause it's almost always some shitty quality without the OG beats. But the original sample is so dope with a laid back vibe to it, I knew it would be worth downloading.

Very good track.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »
Damn, this was refreshing to hear, sounds like they had one of their best sessions on this track ! Pac sick with it. the beats coo but i think someone else could have made it more live and put some heads to ringing.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2009, 05:40:30 PM »
i really wish Pac had used a written on that 2nd verse....lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dreggz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2009, 07:21:13 PM »
johnny "j" RIP..jj did tha track.
same beat as "biggy smallz-nobody rides 4 free", am i right?the took off tha vid off youtube.
dope ass shit, not dope as "street life" and like tha otha dude said betta dan "dead or alive".

my homeboy chev is managed by...the whole point is no matter what u hear..it's set in his will and by his wife to not release any tracks...besides this isn't even the whole track

Invincible

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2009, 07:55:45 PM »
dope track.
great to hear some new pac tracks together with snoop.
i hope there's still more pac/snoop tracks in the vault.  :)

There is a small handful of tracks that I can think of still left. Hopefully we will see one of them released in the future on a Snoop re-release or compilation from WIDEawake

There is also a remix to Street Life done at Death Row. Not sure if it is on those documents though

Just looking over the Asset PDF's Snoop has just under 30 songs that are untitled, I wouldn't be supprised if one of them was if there's a cure considering it was more of a freestyle/improve track. But WIDEAwake definitely has Street Life on at least two reels that we know of though.......

ITEM#                 ARTIST   SONG TITLE                             REC DATE   PTA ID
#061                         SNOOP   CAN I MAY I C-RL/STREET LIFE   3/21/1996         P0507476
#086                         SNOOP   STREET LIFE                           4/4/1996         P0506147

:)

Damn, thats the one I want most. Is it likely to leak?

2euce 7even

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2009, 10:01:57 AM »
ITEM#                 ARTIST   SONG TITLE                             REC DATE   PTA ID
#061                         SNOOP   CAN I MAY I C-RL/STREET LIFE   3/21/1996         P0507476
#086                         SNOOP   STREET LIFE                           4/4/1996         P0506147

wheres that from?can we see tha whole list?

what "street life remix" yall talk about?

Efrain

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2009, 10:23:17 AM »
ITEM#                 ARTIST   SONG TITLE                             REC DATE   PTA ID
#061                         SNOOP   CAN I MAY I C-RL/STREET LIFE   3/21/1996         P0507476
#086                         SNOOP   STREET LIFE                           4/4/1996         P0506147

wheres that from? can we see tha whole list?

From the DR asset pdf's. It lists every song WIDEawake acquired in the purchase.

"If there's a cure" is NOT listed in the Death Row catalog under Tupac, Snoop or MSL Deathrow items. However, as I said before Snoop has around 30 untitled songs, 2pac has around 6 and under MSL Death Row there are boxes and boxes of untitled reels, masters and show mixes (i.e. demos, for reference, for A&R etc) that are un-cataloged/undocumented.... that coupled with the fact there are probably numerous title errors/track omissions in the already cataloged stuff means it's likely in there somewhere.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 10:31:10 AM by Efrain »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2009, 09:58:56 PM »
Fucking amazing to hear this shit after all these years.  Much appreciated.

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »
where can we get that .pdf? of what he aquired?

2euce 7even

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2009, 09:23:31 AM »
where can we get that .pdf? of what he aquired?

good Q, there are too many documens so i cant find it.

BUMP.

Mietek23

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2009, 03:22:14 AM »
Finally! After all the waiting, shit's finally available 8)! Pac's first verse it's amazing and it's great to hear the good old Snoop Doggy Dogg again ;D

The beat is bangin' but it sound like it's a rough mix - the Craig Mack's version is prolly the finished one, it would be cool to mix the pella from this with the beat from CM version :)