Author Topic: Dr. Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent sign Slim Da Mobster to G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath  (Read 904 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, i listened to Get Paid & if you close your eyes you; i really couldn't tell you if it was Slim Da Mobster or Bishop Lamont lol.

that Wayne shit better be a joke, unless he is doing a hook like My Life.

i don't even want T.I. on this album, fuck that.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I liked one song by him, It's Cold Out Here.  Everything else was bleh.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Blasphemy

rofl Detox is going to be commercial I can feel it. T.I. Lil wendy, Fucking R Kelly. Shit. I just hope its the good kind like Documentary, and not the fuck up shit. Based off the singles for bishop I doubt it. Probably be more like relapse, just hope its not 2 full of club tracks and shit. Come to think of it Fuck TI I mean jesus dumbass wants to be zapp and roger. Lil Wayne is good IF hes doing a hook like in My Life, other then that he fucking sucks.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 12:12:36 PM by Blasphemy »

Big B

because hes signed to 4 labels at once, slims royalty checks are going to suck.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They need Mc Ren on DETOX

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
I'll give him a chance.  I didnt think game was anything special at first.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
LMAO YALL COMPLAININ ABOUT HOW BISHOP AINT GETTIN PROMOTION BUT THIS SUBPAR DUDE IS.......BUT YALL BEEN FOLLOWIN AFTERMATH FOR YEARS BY NOW, WHAT... YOU DONT KNOW BY NOW?? AFTERMATH ONLY RELEASES ARTISTS THAT HAVE POTENTIAL TO SELL, AND TO BE HONEST, BISHOP AINT THAT DUDE......SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE....BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, UNITS MEAN MORE TO DRE THAN QUALITY.......CUZ THE OLD MAN CARES WAYYYY TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF HIM.........HE WOULD PICK A 50 CENT TYPE OF DUDE OVER JOELL ORTIZ ANYDAY.....THATS THE SIMPLE FACT JACK......

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For the most part, what you're saying is true.

It's only natural to check out the artist, not the label name.  Aftermath is just a name, if the artist can't deliver the goods why do I care about the label? 

I didn't like Stat Quo until he left Aftermath and released all those mixtapes.  I've always liked Bishop Lamont.

I'm one of those folks that don't get caught up about how many fans you have or how much money you have if you're not running around bragging about it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Lunatic

most would agree til they heard those detox T.I. references that leaked. Fire.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

With his third opus on the way, the good doctor has tapped South Central rookie Slim Da Mobster to contribute to Detox

Oh shit, Dre and somebody from the West Coast? Speaking of which...does this mean Bishop is done?

alongside heavyweights like Lil Wayne and T.I.

T.I. I don't mind; if Lil Wayne is on Detox I automatically lose respect for it. And if its autotuned...*smh at the thought

After getting the co-signs from the big homies Dre and Em, 50 Cent was the next to jump onboard behind the young rapper. Now, Slim Da Mobster is the first artist signed to all three artists, representing G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath.

No 50 Cent was the first. Stat Quo was second. That would make Slim the 3rd!

Speaking of 50 Cent...I don't like the idea of him being involved. Every West Coast artist he works with he ends up hyping them up to diss  Game over and over and over.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
With his third opus on the way, the good doctor has tapped South Central rookie Slim Da Mobster to contribute to Detox

Oh shit, Dre and somebody from the West Coast? Speaking of which...does this mean Bishop is done?

alongside heavyweights like Lil Wayne and T.I.

T.I. I don't mind; if Lil Wayne is on Detox I automatically lose respect for it. And if its autotuned...*smh at the thought

After getting the co-signs from the big homies Dre and Em, 50 Cent was the next to jump onboard behind the young rapper. Now, Slim Da Mobster is the first artist signed to all three artists, representing G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath.

No 50 Cent was the first. Stat Quo was second. That would make Slim the 3rd!

Speaking of 50 Cent...I don't like the idea of him being involved. Every West Coast artist he works with he ends up hyping them up to diss  Game over and over and over.

Nah bro, 50 was Signed to Shady/Aftermath, Same with Stat Quo, Slims the first artists to be on Shady/Aftermath AND G Unit, 50 runs G Unit, but he's got signed to Aftermath/Shady. And Stat never had anything to do with G Unit as a label

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I doubt this is legit, MTV has been making stuff like this up in the past. They probably mean more in the words of him being "co-signed" by everybody.

Paul

I doubt this is legit, MTV has been making stuff like this up in the past. They probably mean more in the words of him being "co-signed" by everybody.

Thats what i think, im sure the official aftermath website would be first to confirm

most would agree til they heard those detox T.I. references that leaked. Fire.

Yeah if Dre rapped the intended parts, not TI
funkyfreshintheflesh