Author Topic: "I'm not looking for a stamp or for someone to certify me" Nipsey Hussle  (Read 287 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'

YaKno7

• 'G'
Neighborhood!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
 ;D But didn't Snoop stamp him already...lol
I'm pretty sure I seen a video of it before.

OG Hack Wilson

i dont see what the big deal on nipsey is - he's got a decent flow with average lyrics and decent beat-selection

hes no more special than the next guy, he's not BAD but if he were from the east coast nobody'd follow him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
much respect 2 nipsey  8)

YaKno7

• 'G'
i dont see what the big deal on nipsey is - he's got a decent flow with average lyrics and decent beat-selection

hes no more special than the next guy, he's not BAD but if he were from the east coast nobody'd follow him

nipsey >>>> crooked i

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nipsey >>>> crooked i

Okay? haha! What a useless comment.  You didn't contribute any real argument.  Like, that's nice to know!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
;D But didn't Snoop stamp him already...lol
I'm pretty sure I seen a video of it before.

Yeah but he has been getting his hustle on well before the Snoop approval so it was more like Snoop giving him props for his work in the streets music wise.

Africandogg

• 'G'
Wats the fuss over ths dude, he aint got tht WOW factor jus ok. The lil cats tht said nisspy is better than Crooked I must b retarded or straight dumb. I'm sure u r d only person tht feels tht way.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
real talk

Wats the fuss over ths dude, he aint got tht WOW factor jus ok. The lil cats tht said nisspy is better than Crooked I must b retarded or straight dumb. I'm sure u r d only person tht feels tht way.

Dogg Ly Dogg

I think Nipsey can flow, and imo his beats selections are oftenly consistant and I dont know to me hes like a brand new fresh air for the west
I dont like Crooked I's music trend lately with Slaughterhouse and all except for a few songs but Nispey will never reach Crook level,
just listen to the recent DR leaks and you will see that Crooked I is on another level

westside159

Nipsey is cool .. i like that cat