Author Topic: Joe Budden-escape route tracklist  (Read 1465 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Joe Budden-escape route tracklist
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 04:12:44 PM »
Tomorrow's the day, right?  I'm psyched.

word is, it's getting pushed back 2-5 days for mixing.

Joe was saying "you fuckers bitched about Padded Room mixing, i'll make it perfect for you now". :-\

gay.

if their was a term more intense then "gay", i'd say it lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »
That's good news I'd rather wait a week for a professional product then listen to padded room mixing again

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 04:18:34 PM »
That's good news I'd rather wait a week for a professional product then listen to padded room mixing again

this is basically an album, without any sales; which for Joe wouldn't change anything, because his official albums don't rack in sales lol.

but it will be amazing, you can count on that. ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 04:19:54 PM »
hmm, expected a push back.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

JohnnyL

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »
Tomorrow's the day, right?  I'm psyched.

word is, it's getting pushed back 2-5 days for mixing.

Joe was saying "you fuckers bitched about Padded Room mixing, i'll make it perfect for you now". :-\

gay.

if their was a term more intense then "gay", i'd say it lol.

Lol.  I know what you mean.  It's just frustrating, man.  I don't mean this as a diss towards Budden, personally.  But I'm just tired of every single rap album suffering delay after delay.  It was the same deal with the "Pig Face, Weapon Waist," e.p.  I don't understand why it's apparently physically impossible to release a cd on the actual announced date.  Especially in both the aforementioned  instances where the date was changed so close to the the intended time of release.  This release was apparently changed so last-minute that there are some websites still claiming that it's coming out tomorrow (I guess because they have not been told differently, yet).  Whatever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2009, 08:55:58 PM »
^what i don't understand about Weapon Waist is that it's suppose to be a promo tape for the Slaughterhouse album, not even his own.

so what is the point of it if it drops 2 weeks later? lol.

but yeah, i'll never understand why everything ALWAYS has to get pushed back; too much politics & not even rap. :-X

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »
I don't know anyone can complain about this push back.

1. Budden done dropped a shit load of music this year.  It's not like he's been keeping folks on a drought.
2.  It's for mixing and based on his last album he definitely needs to pay a tad bit more time on the sound of the album

You understand that they'll all trying to milk slaughterhouse to launch their solo careers to the next level.  That's why it doesn't matter when if the release is before or 2 weeks after the album.  The focus will still be on slaughterhouse and crooked-i.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

JohnnyL

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2009, 09:00:25 PM »
^what i don't understand about Weapon Waist is that it's suppose to be a promo tape for the Slaughterhouse album, not even his own.

but yeah, i'll never understand why everything ALWAYS has to get pushed back; too much politics & not even rap. :-X

Yeah.  I kind of thought that's why initially these releases were all supposed to be e.p.s  and each feature a track with "Slaughterhouse."  I thought they were all supposed to serve as extra promotion for the "Slaughterhouse" album.  And if that was indeed supposed to be the case, then you're right, it doesn't make any sense to release them after the official album drops.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2009, 09:03:25 PM »

1. Budden done dropped a shit load of music this year.  It's not like he's been keeping folks on a drought.
2.  It's for mixing and based on his last album he definitely needs to pay a tad bit more time on the sound of the album

You understand that they'll all trying to milk slaughterhouse to launch their solo careers to the next level.  That's why it doesn't matter when if the release is before or 2 weeks after the album.  The focus will still be on slaughterhouse and crooked-i.

Joey's shit always gets pushed back lol.

but it's even just about Budden, all of rap; almost every album gets pushed back.

Yeah.  I kind of thought that's why initially these releases were all supposed to be e.p.s  and each feature a track with "Slaughterhouse."  I thought they were all supposed to serve as extra promotion for the "Slaughterhouse" album.  And if that was indeed supposed to be the case, then you're right, it doesn't make any sense to release them after the official album drops.

Crooked had "We Outta Here" on his EP & then gave it to Joe Budden just so the fans would hear it before the album dropped. :P

but i am almost certain Weapon Waist is more than an EP or a Mixtape, but more of a street album; just unofficial; it should be dope, but should be dropping within the next week or so. :-X

JohnnyL

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2009, 09:04:33 PM »

Well, I can't speak for anyone else.  But I'm not trying to single anyone out here.  It's not just the people in Slaughterhouse that have problems with album push-backs.  It's a pretty common problem in rap music.  It's just that this album is the most recent example.  It's just frustrating.  

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2009, 09:05:12 PM »
Well they realized that slaughterhouse is bigger then any one of them so they have better solo exposure releasing it after the album drops.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2009, 09:06:05 PM »
lol if anyone wants to complain about this getting pushed bak a couple days when more then half the board complains about his music anyways  :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »
Well they realized that slaughterhouse is bigger then any one of them so they have better solo exposure releasing it after the album drops.

i guess, it is good exposure post-group album, but if Crooked can't even spell Slaughter right, i doubt he put that much thought into it lol. :P

point being, i doubt it was intentional, even if it could be beneficial.

but it's more than just Crooked I or Joe Budden or even Slaughterhouse, it's all of rap & all albums getting pushed back. :-\

lol if anyone wants to complain about this getting pushed bak a couple days when more then half the board complains about his music anyways  :-X

LOL, true; but just seems to be me & JohnnyL, who appears to be a fellow fan. :P

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2009, 09:14:34 PM »

i guess, it is good exposure post-group album, but if Crooked can't even spell Slaughter right, i doubt he put that much thought into it lol. :P

but it's more than just Crooked I or Joe Budden or even Slaughterhouse, it's all of rap & all albums getting pushed back. :-\

LOL, true; but just seems to be me & JohnnyL, who appears to be a fellow fan. :P

lol i know itll be worth the wait tho...once it comes out i cant wait to hear it and than read the hate it gets cuz if budden released an album as good as illmatic it wuld get hated on lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2009, 09:15:55 PM »

lol i know itll be worth the wait tho...once it comes out i cant wait to hear it and than read the hate it gets cuz if budden released an album as good as illmatic it wuld get hated on lol

he has "no charisma", that automatically makes all his music AWFUL! :laugh: