Author Topic: Joe Budden-escape route tracklist  (Read 1458 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Joe Budden-escape route tracklist
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2009, 09:18:32 PM »
Well they realized that slaughterhouse is bigger then any one of them so they have better solo exposure releasing it after the album drops.

i guess, it is good exposure post-group album, but if Crooked can't even spell Slaughter right, i doubt he put that much thought into it lol. :P

point being, i doubt it was intentional, even if it could be beneficial.

but it's more than just Crooked I or Joe Budden or even Slaughterhouse, it's all of rap & all albums getting pushed back. :-\

lol if anyone wants to complain about this getting pushed bak a couple days when more then half the board complains about his music anyways  :-X

LOL, true; but just seems to be me & JohnnyL, who appears to be a fellow fan. :P

lol i know itll be worth the wait tho...once it comes out i cant wait to hear it and than read the hate it gets cuz if budden released an album as good as illmatic it wuld get hated on lol

he has "no charisma", that automatically makes all his music AWFUL! :laugh:
no he is very arrogant and has a big ego...yet ppl buy kanye west cds?

Jaydc555

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »
Who cares if they want to miss out on good music that's their loss.They can have their guccie mane ill take Joe budden.They can have the latest horrible method man album too

JohnnyL

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »
lol if anyone wants to complain about this getting pushed bak a couple days when more then half the board complains about his music anyways  :-X

Well, I agree with you that it's ridiculous if the same people that claim to dislike his music are now claiming to be upset about having to wait longer to hear more of his music. lol  Regarding the delay itself though, here are my thoughts: In my opinion, no one would complain if this was really only getting pushed back 2 days.  But no one really knows if it's only going to be 2 days. Being that it has already been pushed back once before, I think people are going to start being more skeptical about automatically believing any more projected release dates.  It's my feeling that if they said 2-5 day delay, it's probably going to be more like 5.  But I also think, that it's impossible to know for sure if the first two release dates didn't stick either.    

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »
Well they realized that slaughterhouse is bigger then any one of them so they have better solo exposure releasing it after the album drops.

i guess, it is good exposure post-group album, but if Crooked can't even spell Slaughter right, i doubt he put that much thought into it lol. :P

point being, i doubt it was intentional, even if it could be beneficial.

but it's more than just Crooked I or Joe Budden or even Slaughterhouse, it's all of rap & all albums getting pushed back. :-\

LOL, true; but just seems to be me & JohnnyL, who appears to be a fellow fan. :P

lol i know itll be worth the wait tho...once it comes out i cant wait to hear it and than read the hate it gets cuz if budden released an album as good as illmatic it wuld get hated on lol

he has "no charisma", that automatically makes all his music AWFUL! :laugh:
no he is very arrogant and has a big ego...yet ppl buy kanye west cds?

but he dissed Wu-Tang, how dare he!

that's clearly worse than Kanye saying something like, "George Bush doesn't care about black people". :laugh:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2009, 09:25:14 PM »
interestin you thought tha meth album wasnt that great/good

Who cares if they want to miss out on good music that's their loss.They can have their guccie mane ill take Joe budden.They can have the latest horrible method man album too
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »

Well, I agree with you that it's ridiculous if the same people that claim to dislike his music are now claiming to be upset about having to wait longer to hear more of his music. lol  Regarding the delay itself though, here are my thoughts: In my opinion, no one would complain if this was really only getting pushed back 2 days.  But no one really knows if it's only going to be 2 days. Being that it has already been pushed back once before, I think people are going to start being more skeptical about automatically believing any more projected release dates.  It's my feeling that if they said 2-5 day delay, it's probably going to be more like 5.  But I also think, that it's impossible to know for sure if the first two release dates didn't stick either.    
yea im kinda prayin its not a 5 day delay lol but w.e if we get som great music itll be worth the wait

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2009, 09:27:39 PM »
That meth and red album was average at best.I disliked more then half the songs

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »
a good album with no songs tht make u go  :o

JohnnyL

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »

yea im kinda prayin its not a 5 day delay lol but w.e if we get som great music itll be worth the wait

Yeah.  You're right.  It's frustrating.  But if it actually yields a better finished product, it will be worth the wait.  I just hope it isn't any more than five days.  I don't think I would've been so disappointed about it, if it wasn't for the fact that up until today, I thought it was still coming out tomorrow.   ???

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »

Yeah.  You're right.  It's frustrating.  But if it actually yields a better finished product, it will be worth the wait.  I just hope it isn't any more than five days.  I don't think I would've been so disappointed about it, if it wasn't for the fact that up until today, I thought it was still coming out tomorrow.   ???
yea same but i kinda had a feeling it wuld get pushed back a couple days he said hes sending it into amalgam tomorrow so i mean we may get it tomo or amalgam gunna do som promotion (hopfully 1 day promotion lol) but halfway house didnt get any promotion so we may be lucky

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2009, 09:34:00 PM »
interestin you thought tha meth album wasnt that great/good

the Meth/Red album was solid, names play too big a role on how an album is, people just are so excited it's there music they put the content aside lol.

most people would say if the Meth/Red was released by...

1. Meth/Red - great! why? because it's Meth & Red, duhh!
2. any established group duo, post-2000 (who aren't exactly loved) - average album at best, could have been better.
3. up & coming duo - real good! why? because they have no work to be compared to, plus people have no bias towards them.

it's gay, but the way things are.

anyway Blackout 2 was solid, with good songs, but no real classic jams; but at the same time no real weak songs, so it's good hip hop in my book. 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2009, 09:35:49 PM »
yeah i feel you and agree
and i feel what your sayin cham click, it had some cool traxx on it, nuthin on the level of heat
still one of the dopest traxx to drop in years is that d.o.a. which destroys alotta the muzik out there right now
and the video gives a better visual of how much he hates tpain, juelz, jones etc...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2009, 09:38:29 PM »
^i agree DOA is a great song.

i don't know if i would go out on a limb & say it's "the best in years", but for this year; it's great.

but again, Jay-Z is one of the least liked artists in rap & now that he was "beef" (or whatever you want to call it) with Game, he only loses more fans. :P

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2009, 09:40:56 PM »

i don't know if i would go out on a limb & say it's "the best in years", but for this year; it's great.

but again, Jay-Z is one of the least liked artists in rap & now that he was "beef" (or whatever you want to call it) with Game, he only loses more fans. :P
honestly just wait till jay sells a shitload of records before you say least liked artist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2009, 09:42:46 PM »
they can say what they want but d.o.a. IMO is one of the dopest traxx in years, YEARS
its meaningful
production is str8 dopeness
video is dope
and again what hes talkin bout is dope

now if what hes talkin bout is for media=to gain sales,......then good trick, but i dont think it is
jay is smart, but jay is also like a sneak and attacks in a different way

great way to attack wit a banger
ill be ridin wit this for a while, and im not even the biggest, nowhere near a jay-z fan
thats how dope this song is

and people can hate on jay all they want, but at the end of the day
jay-z>>>>>game
jay-z>>>>>50

as far as lyrics, and thats considerin others writin their lyrics for them
but jay-z is a earthquake waitin to happen, he has ether in him, will he use it, who knows

Cube