Author Topic: Joe Budden-escape route tracklist  (Read 1440 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Joe Budden-escape route tracklist
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2009, 09:44:01 PM »
^i agree DOA is a great song.

i don't know if i would go out on a limb & say it's "the best in years", but for this year; it's great.

but again, Jay-Z is one of the least liked artists in rap & now that he was "beef" (or whatever you want to call it) with Game, he only loses more fans. :P
honestly just wait till jay sells a shitload of records before you say least liked artist

if they questioned Kanye's "Graduation" for Jay & the label buying copies, Jay definatly been purchasing his own album (in bulk) since Kingdom Come lol.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2009, 01:44:59 AM »
Threads always get off topic lol. Is this still coming out today or is it delayed a few months?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2009, 02:16:52 AM »

i don't know if i would go out on a limb & say it's "the best in years", but for this year; it's great.

but again, Jay-Z is one of the least liked artists in rap & now that he was "beef" (or whatever you want to call it) with Game, he only loses more fans. :P
honestly just wait till jay sells a shitload of records before you say least liked artist

if they questioned Kanye's "Graduation" for Jay & the label buying copies, Jay definatly been purchasing his own album (in bulk) since Kingdom Come lol.

Um every album Jays dropped has gone atleast platinum, hes got fans, a fuck load of them, and his tracks get play all over the world. Seriously bro you say some dumb shit sometimes...

If Jays one of the least liked artists then what are 90% of the game? You place too much weight on internet opinions

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2009, 06:16:18 AM »

Um every album Jays dropped has gone atleast platinum, hes got fans, a fuck load of them, and his tracks get play all over the world. Seriously bro you say some dumb shit sometimes...

If Jays one of the least liked artists then what are 90% of the game? You place too much weight on internet opinions

the internet is where it is at, most die heart rap fans post shit on the internet, because it's the ONLY way to keep up with their favorite underground artists.

most "Jay" fans i think you're talking about right now are only going to hear Death of Autotune & Run This Town because of the radio & know every word to those two songs, buy the album, bump it ONCE & show up at his concert with a Roc shirt on & not have the slightest clue of the lyrics to track 12 off BP3, but if you met him at the concert he would tell you he is the biggest Jay fan. :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2009, 06:17:30 AM »
Threads always get off topic lol. Is this still coming out today or is it delayed a few months?

it's all for waiting for this shit now.

but to answer your question, should be a few more days. ;)

ikke

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »

was this the first delay?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2009, 10:51:48 AM »

i think so, but it's only a day or so.

this should be out by tomorrow up 'til friday.

JohnnyL

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2009, 11:32:24 AM »

I was thinking the July 21st release date was the first delay, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2009, 11:43:40 AM »

I was thinking the July 21st release date was the first delay, but maybe I'm mistaken.

probably was, but the original Slaughterhouse release date got pushed back to August.

Joey probably pushed Escape Route back for closer promo to the album.

JohnnyL

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2009, 11:57:00 AM »

probably was, but the original Slaughterhouse release date got pushed back to August.

Joey probably pushed Escape Route back for closer promo to the album.

Yeah, that's true.  At any rate, I hope you're right about it dropping later this week.  That would be dope.

ikke

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »

expect one more delay atleast

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »
Delayed? LOL, god forbid if anything can come out on time!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 03:17:36 PM by AnybodyKilla »

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2009, 03:07:32 PM »
might not be out until another month  >:( >:( >:( >:(

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2009, 03:26:57 PM »

the internet is where it is at, most die heart rap fans post shit on the internet, because it's the ONLY way to keep up with their favorite underground artists.

most "Jay" fans i think you're talking about right now are only going to hear Death of Autotune & Run This Town because of the radio & know every word to those two songs, buy the album, bump it ONCE & show up at his concert with a Roc shirt on & not have the slightest clue of the lyrics to track 12 off BP3, but if you met him at the concert he would tell you he is the biggest Jay fan. :P

Nah I know heapsa rap fans that don't really fucks with the internets. I know what you mean, but Jays popular, he's not even close to the least liked, people outside of this forum show a lot of love for Jay, and many hail him as the GOAT...

JohnnyL

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2009, 03:34:17 PM »
might not be out until another month  >:( >:( >:( >:(

This is what I was afraid of.  Where did you hear this?   ???