Author Topic: Joe Budden-escape route tracklist  (Read 1457 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Joe Budden-escape route tracklist
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2009, 03:53:46 PM »
amalgam is sayin they havent got it yet n according to ppl joe said that it culd be 2 weeks to a month  smfh....hopefully wrong

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2009, 03:58:01 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK?!?! >:( >:( >:(

^i agree DOA is a great song.

i don't know if i would go out on a limb & say it's "the best in years", but for this year; it's great.

but again, Jay-Z is one of the least liked artists in rap & now that he was "beef" (or whatever you want to call it) with Game, he only loses more fans. :P
honestly just wait till jay sells a shitload of records before you say least liked artist

if they questioned Kanye's "Graduation" for Jay & the label buying copies, Jay definatly been purchasing his own album (in bulk) since Kingdom Come lol.

Um every album Jays dropped has gone atleast platinum, hes got fans, a fuck load of them, and his tracks get play all over the world. Seriously bro you say some dumb shit sometimes...

If Jays one of the least liked artists then what are 90% of the game? You place too much weight on internet opinions

the internet is where it is at, most die heart rap fans post shit on the internet, because it's the ONLY way to keep up with their favorite underground artists.

most "Jay" fans i think you're talking about right now are only going to hear Death of Autotune & Run This Town because of the radio & know every word to those two songs, buy the album, bump it ONCE & show up at his concert with a Roc shirt on & not have the slightest clue of the lyrics to track 12 off BP3, but if you met him at the concert he would tell you he is the biggest Jay fan. :P

Nah I know heapsa rap fans that don't really fucks with the internets. I know what you mean, but Jays popular, he's not even close to the least liked, people outside of this forum show a lot of love for Jay, and many hail him as the GOAT...

true, Jay is a legend, he has had die-hearts following him since Reasonable Doubt.

what i said really was based off this board. :-[

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2009, 03:59:36 PM »
LMAO at a month, i told you guys!!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2009, 04:02:51 PM »

That's what I'm saying.  I love these guys' music, but forgive me if I no longer trust their release dates.  They should just list "coming soon," as the release date for everything, because that seems to be as close as they're gonna get.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2009, 04:05:49 PM »

That's what I'm saying.  I love these guys' music, but forgive me if I no longer trust their release dates.  They should just list "coming soon," as the release date for everything, because that seems to be as close as they're gonna get.

there goes all the promo for this album, but whatever.

the true Joey/Joell/Royce/Crooked fans & most rap fans know this is coming.

but fuck that, i was some new Joey! >:(

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2009, 04:06:51 PM »
The ONLY thing i dont get with rappers is DONT THEY KNOW WHEN THERE GONNA FINISH BY? Or not even that, why cant they give us a worst case date instead of just giving us a stupid fake date for the hell of it? It just pisses fans off and makes em uninterested!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2009, 06:43:23 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK?!?! >:( >:( >:(

^i agree DOA is a great song.

i don't know if i would go out on a limb & say it's "the best in years", but for this year; it's great.

but again, Jay-Z is one of the least liked artists in rap & now that he was "beef" (or whatever you want to call it) with Game, he only loses more fans. :P
honestly just wait till jay sells a shitload of records before you say least liked artist

if they questioned Kanye's "Graduation" for Jay & the label buying copies, Jay definatly been purchasing his own album (in bulk) since Kingdom Come lol.

Um every album Jays dropped has gone atleast platinum, hes got fans, a fuck load of them, and his tracks get play all over the world. Seriously bro you say some dumb shit sometimes...

If Jays one of the least liked artists then what are 90% of the game? You place too much weight on internet opinions

the internet is where it is at, most die heart rap fans post shit on the internet, because it's the ONLY way to keep up with their favorite underground artists.

most "Jay" fans i think you're talking about right now are only going to hear Death of Autotune & Run This Town because of the radio & know every word to those two songs, buy the album, bump it ONCE & show up at his concert with a Roc shirt on & not have the slightest clue of the lyrics to track 12 off BP3, but if you met him at the concert he would tell you he is the biggest Jay fan. :P

Nah I know heapsa rap fans that don't really fucks with the internets. I know what you mean, but Jays popular, he's not even close to the least liked, people outside of this forum show a lot of love for Jay, and many hail him as the GOAT...

true, Jay is a legend, he has had die-hearts following him since Reasonable Doubt.

what i said really was based off this board. :-[

Lol +1 bro

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »
Im kind of glad this didnt drop today tbh, Slaughterhouse is gonna leak in like less than a week, then Crooked drops (hopefully), a full album from Joe woulda been like overkill lol plus QuESt's Broken Headphones drops today aswell 8)

JohnnyL

« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2009, 08:37:40 AM »
 Well, it looks like Budden kind of learned his lesson regarding announcing release dates.  I just watched this video interview he did recently (with d-dot.com, I think), and the interviewer asked him when his album was dropping and he wouldn't say.  He just kept saying August 11th for "Slaughterhouse."  lol  He did say that at this point it was pretty much up to Amalgam to release the album.  If it's true that the ball is pretty much in Amalgam's court as of now, I guess we can't blame him for any further delays.  At the same time, I hope that Amalgam doesn't screw around too long, and makes it a priority to put it out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2009, 09:44:33 AM »
^no we can blame Joey lol.

Joey first said the album was complete, when it wasn't because Amalgam said it needed to be mastered, but Joey said he already mastered it.

then it needed mixing.

then it came out he handed it in to Amalgam late.

so it's Joey screwing around that is causing the push back; we just have to hope that it isn't too serious a delay.

although, we might not need the music because i have a feeling the Slaughterhouse album is going to leak within the next few days & that album should carry us for a few months before he are in need for more lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2009, 09:54:52 AM »
You guys need to cute the guy a fucking break he's in the middle of a massive tour right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2009, 10:03:20 AM »
You guys need to cute the guy a fucking break he's in the middle of a massive tour right now.

no doubt, but he shouldn't tell his fans one thing; esspecially when everything he does gets pushed back anyway.

if it was 2-5 days to get mastered, alright, whatever; but now it could be a month or two lol.

but Xzibit444 said he was watching a Budden video blog & he was playing some shit from The Great Escape (the official album) & he said the songs were so insane, actually he's quoted to saying "He was on his Pac shit! Great Escape is going to be the second best album ever! lol"

good shit to hear! 8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2009, 10:04:40 AM »

no doubt, but he shouldn't tell his fans one thing; esspecially when everything he does gets pushed back anyway.

if it was 2-5 days to get mastered, alright, whatever; but now it could be a month or two lol.

but Xzibit444 said he was watching a Budden video blog & he was playing some shit from The Great Escape (the official album) & he said the songs were so insane, actually he's quoted to saying "He was on his Pac shit! Great Escape is going to be the second best album ever! lol"

good shit to hear! 8)
just remember the name "stuck in the moment" when October comes!

JohnnyL

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2009, 10:14:00 AM »

Joey first said the album was complete, when it wasn't because Amalgam said it needed to be mastered, but Joey said he already mastered it.

then it needed mixing.

so it's Joey screwing around that is causing the push back; we just have to hope that it isn't too serious a delay.

although, we might not need the music because i have a feeling the Slaughterhouse album is going to leak within the next few days & that album should carry us for a few months before he are in need for more lol.

No you're right.  I'm not going to cut him much slack on the initial delays.  I'm just saying that if what he's saying is true, that it has now been submitted to Amalgam, we can't hardly blame him for any more hold-ups going forward.  I mean, if the album is now out of his hands and in their possession, it is no longer Joe Budden's problem, in my opinion.  Either way, it's getting tiresome.  I'll give him this, the delays on this release haven't reached the level of ridiculousness that Crooked I's have, as of yet.  But still,
these are the same guys who said you were going to see music releases from them, everywhere in July.  And so far, we've seen "The Revival e.p." released, and that's it.
I do believe that at this point, the Slaughterhouse album is a lock for August 11th, which is good news.  But if Koch can handle getting a physical cd in stores, pretty much on time, I can't understand why whoever is in charge of putting out these digital releases, can't get them onto the internet on time.  Especially when we know it's not a question of waiting on the music to be finished.  The music is done.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:17:27 AM by JohnnyL »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2009, 10:18:38 AM »

then it needed mixing.

No you're right.  I'm not going to cut him much slack on the initial delays.  I'm just saying that if what he's saying is true, that it has now been submitted to Amalgam, we can't hardly blame him for any more hold-ups going forward.  I mean, if the album is now out of his hands and in their possession, it is no longer Joe Budden's problem, in my opinion.  Either way, it's getting tiresome.  I'll give him this, the delays on this release haven't reached the level of ridiculousness that Crooked I's have, as of yet.  But still,
these are the same guys who said you were going to see music releases from them, everywhere in July.  And so far, we've seen "The Revival e.p." released, and that's it.
I do believe that at this point, the Slaughterhouse album is a lock for August 11th, which is good news.  But if Koch can handle getting a physical cd in stores, pretty much on time, I can't understand why whoever is in charge of putting out these digital releases, can't them onto the internet on time.  Especially when we know it's not a question of waiting on the music to be finished.  The music is done.

ohh yeah, from today & on Joe Budden has nothing to do with the release of this album, but he could have done things weeks ago where we would be bumping it today.

& yeah, i thought all they had to do was upload the tracks off Joe Buddens computer & make a cover & just start pushin' CD's; too much politics in rap. :-\