Author Topic: hey camel face(floydness)  (Read 1100 times)

Jaydc555

hey camel face(floydness)
« on: July 23, 2009, 08:17:49 PM »
So here's what I don't get.You and nik are a couple or were.For the last what five years.Now nik always says he pulls the finest pussy blah blah blah and then when I make fun of him for having you he says oh its about love blah blah blah.Then he says you don't know my love life or what pussy I get etc etc.So he cheated on you all the time is what I'm getting out of this.But how is that love?Follow up question if I hold fish in front of you will slap your paws together for it?

Floydness

Re: hey camel face(floydness)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »
damn I dont even know how to reply to this one.. Put in like this, he never cheated on me and ive never seen any of the girls hes been with lol.. but I CAN honestly vouch this one for him- chicks like him lol.. Its a long story that dubcc doesnt need to know. And you need to stop bagging on my physical appearance you stupid douche, I dont even look THAT fucking bad.  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 08:48:26 PM »
Well you two had been together for 5 years and he never cheated on you?So that means he doesn't pull anything.And he only hangs out with chicks on e of course they like him chicks on e like everyone.I know when I was on e I'd stick my dick in just about any girl.and I did ha ha

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »
like I said, its a long fucken story and the people that need to know about it the LEAST are dubcc members.. but I duno, im not even talking about raves.. chicks like him.. u wouldnt hate on him so much if u knew him in person.. hes the kind of guy that comes through with his weed, smokes u out, doesnt need talk his ass off, acts cool, nice, generally hes pretty generous, and watching him roll a blunt is kinda sexy ahaha.. so yeah, in all honesty without trying to defend him (i could give a fuck less, its dubcc u guys already dont like him) people LIKE him.. except on dubcc of course lol (with an exception of the few)

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »
Probably because on dubcc he acts like how he wishes he could act in real life.A total douchebag

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 09:02:23 PM »
So how do you know he hasn't cheated on you?He's all but said he has on here

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 09:04:41 PM »
Probably because on dubcc he acts like how he wishes he could act in real life.A total douchebag

I think you guys bring out the douche in him LOLLL.. no1 is perfect

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »
So how do you know he hasn't cheated on you?He's all but said he has on here

Hes not a cheater.. but like I said its a long fucking story.. id consider telling it if people arent here werent such fags..

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 09:07:12 PM »
So you guys go on a break for one week then he buys hookers with his allowance money for doing dishes?

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 09:19:19 PM »
negative.

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »
So is a three for you having sex with nik while eating a baconator?

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 09:24:05 PM »
Tell nik to eat something though seriously.The guy looks like he could fall through a vent

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 09:25:25 PM »
dude wtf? hes not even THAT skinny lmao u guys make him out to be a guy version of kate moss

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »
My dick weighs more then him

Kool Beenz

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »
LMAO jay at it again

pure comedy