Author Topic: hey camel face(floydness)  (Read 1099 times)

Jaydc555

Re: hey camel face(floydness)
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2009, 08:05:03 PM »
You sound like a fucking female Pete

Muhfukka

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »
PURO NORTE CATORCE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »
You sound like a fucking female Pete

okay abnormal the body builder...you sound like a preppy kid from the suburbs and thats exactly what you are.

now step off my dick and go do a pushup cocksucker.

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2009, 09:06:13 PM »
Ok Pete.go sell some bean pies and bootleg copies of soul plane you fucking wigger

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »
its pretty funny ive never heard you use the term wigger until i exposed you for being one.

keep dancing jason.

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »
I don't know how its possible to use the word expose when you haven't done anything.What have you exposed?You called Me one so I'm exposed as one?LOL.Well then your tranny.Boom!You've been exposed a tranny.See how dumb that is?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »
i called you out on your fakeness and gave several examples of exactly how fake you were all through your boat fantasy thread.

your a liar, a wigger and just generally a shitty person all around and it was never more evident then it was on that day.

your little net click didnt even back you down...that day was a watermark for this forum that was the day jason officially lost his swag.

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »
Sounds like your living in a fantasy Pete.And who is Jason?Do you just think up random names for people?

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2009, 09:32:54 PM »
And your the only one who thinks that by the way.If you saw what everyone else it was regarded as a terrible thread with very poor insults.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2009, 11:50:03 PM »
wait a sec king petey is a tranny??

i would of expected that from bez or mauzip but damn

not enough cool people on this board anymore

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2009, 12:58:50 AM »
damn this petey vs. jay shit may get entertaining...

Floydness

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2009, 01:23:42 AM »
the g-spot was the greatest place on earth

thats only for you because your life is so fucking pathetic.  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2009, 02:20:10 AM »
In all seriousness I picture Pete as some 40 year old bootlegger that still lives with his mums."I miss the old g spot when we used to just kick jokes and be friends"man get the fuck out of here you faggot.I aint here to make friends you chump.So you can kick jokes and suck eachother off and bring back those good times and leave Me in my lane making fun of you old ass homos.You seem to get offended when I call people faggots.You probably use to call people that too until that one day that a customer traded you a gram of white for a bootleg of lord of the rings and then you got high and sucked dick.Now your all sensitive about it.Anyone who has to refer to themselves as king has got issues.Are you a king when you beg your mummy to leave you 20 bucks so you can buy some 40s?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2009, 03:21:28 AM »
In all seriousness I picture Pete as some 40 year old bootlegger that still lives with his mums."I miss the old g spot when we used to just kick jokes and be friends"man get the fuck out of here you faggot.I aint here to make friends you chump.So you can kick jokes and suck eachother off and bring back those good times and leave Me in my lane making fun of you old ass homos.You seem to get offended when I call people faggots.You probably use to call people that too until that one day that a customer traded you a gram of white for a bootleg of lord of the rings and then you got high and sucked dick.Now your all sensitive about it.Anyone who has to refer to themselves as king has got issues.Are you a king when you beg your mummy to leave you 20 bucks so you can buy some 40s?

damn.  LOL

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »
wow abnormal the body builder im flattered...i step out last night and get some trim and this morning i see 3 furious posts dedicated to me...you missed me last night didnt you?

triple posts = frustrated and furious

ab you can picture me how ever you want because unlike you im not here for male approval and honestly in all my time on these forums ive never seen a wigger go as far out of his way as you to make friends as you...you even assembled a reject posse to laugh at your stale ass one liners. your a sad speciman and your "mum" should have swallowed.

and lets be honest if you didnt have gay jokes to fall back on on this forum what would you talk about...all im pointing out is that you seem to have a preoccupation with dick

now go do some curls and think up what your next attempt at redeeming your internet credentials may be.