Author Topic: hey camel face(floydness)  (Read 1097 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: hey camel face(floydness)
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »
ive always had a fanclub, jay....something uve currently tried to emulate with no success LOL. man up, u girl

fans typically like u lol. Nobody likes you here. How do you equate people disliking you to...having fans? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2009, 11:16:44 AM »
real talk daygo...ive never understood that logic.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »
And your the only one who thinks that by the way.If you saw what everyone else it was regarded as a terrible thread with very poor insults.

I agree but half of those poor insults were by you.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2009, 12:26:09 PM »
ive always had a fanclub, jay....something uve currently tried to emulate with no success LOL. man up, u girl

fans typically like u lol. Nobody likes you here. How do you equate people disliking you to...having fans? lol

it's much easier being delusional. 

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2009, 02:03:08 PM »
I just come here to make fun of people.Naturally I started getting a following for making fun of geeks such as yourself who take this shit way too serious.When you start reflecting on how good a forum used to be your life is a fail.You have female tendencies as evidence by you getting all offended when I make fun of people and saying the threads doing such aren't relevant but when I give someone props it somehow is relevant.So in your world its all peace and love and we should all hold hands and get along.You couldn't come off as a bigger pussy if you tried.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2009, 02:04:29 PM »
You had to edit your post because it wasn't funny enough the first time?

no, because i didnt wana offend u too much...but its still true. ur a straight up gossiping female LOL
its ok for females to gossip but when men gossip its homo shit

Al Bundy

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »
Sounds like your living in a fantasy Pete.And who is Jason?Do you just think up random names for people?

i've been reading through the thread laughing here and there but then when i read this i almost spat my water on my laptop. i'm cool with both dudes no homo but this thread is comedy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »
I just come here to make fun of people.Naturally I started getting a following for making fun of geeks such as yourself who take this shit way too serious.When you start reflecting on how good a forum used to be your life is a fail.You have female tendencies as evidence by you getting all offended when I make fun of people and saying the threads doing such aren't relevant but when I give someone props it somehow is relevant.So in your world its all peace and love and we should all hold hands and get along.You couldn't come off as a bigger pussy if you tried.

I just think its pathetic the way you and your little friends cyber jump people and its funny how the bully dont like the taste of his own medicine...you sit here and clown and argue at motherfuckers but when a cat brings it to you you start coppin a plea...your such a diva always trying to portray the image that you got fans and a "following" its some of the gayest shit ive heard..I see you following motherfuckers around on here all day, even making threads for dudes...you dont really even come here for the music anymore your here primarily for the male bonding....now thats gangsta

and you didnt like me calling you "jason" thats the same shit you tried to pull on me calling me "pete" but its only in bad taste when you do it? wigger please...you stay trying to call me  out on the very shit you constantly do that makes you a self loathing scrub.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »
^is his name actually Jason though?

i mean he called you Pete because your name is K1NG PETEY. :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2009, 03:42:34 PM »
it dont matter...my real name is pedro as was my fathers they always called me "petey" so as to not confuse us and it stuck through the years...there now ive shared something about myself with you now its your turn...

besides side busting in others convos what are your hobbies cham? do you have a real name or do your friends call you cham?

Jaydc555

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2009, 03:47:52 PM »
So what your saying Pete is your captain save a dork here to protect people from Me?Me calling you Pete when you call yourself petey and you just selection a random name out of thin air is not the same.My name is dylan as I've stated several times

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2009, 04:02:02 PM »
So what your saying Pete is your captain save a dork here to protect people from Me?Me calling you Pete when you call yourself petey and you just selection a random name out of thin air is not the same.My name is dylan as I've stated several times

do you spit hot fire though?

no homeboy you got me fucked up...i aint here to protect no one but you came at me all crazy a few days back so i got back at you...truth be told i didnt even know until several days later you were the same dude that had venom in the avi, if i remember correctly we got along fine back then...i can even remember propping you on funny posts you made.

i really could care less about who you get at or how you get at them but when its on its on when cats get to talkin shit...you know how it goes.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2009, 04:27:32 PM »

he went by jayc a week ago tho

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »

he went by jayc a week ago tho

yeah, i thought he said his middle name was Jay and DC was his initials...or some shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2009, 04:39:01 PM »
It was Jaydc. A combination of my middle name and initials.