Author Topic: hey camel face(floydness)  (Read 1103 times)

Blasphemy

Re: hey camel face(floydness)
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2009, 05:02:48 PM »
This entire thread = funny and retarded. Its starts out by attacking the girl, then converges into a cluster fuck of stupidity. lol props all around. 

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2009, 02:04:04 AM »
It was Jaydc. A combination of my middle name and initials.

coool

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2009, 10:20:34 AM »
It was Jaydc. A combination of my middle name and initials.

well in that case, i am no English teacher but, if his initials are D.C. i don't think his name can possibly be Jason. :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2009, 12:24:35 PM »
homie i wasnt trying to be his prayer partner lol...i just made up a name cause he did, every dude i ever knew that went by jay was using it as an abbreviation for jason and thats how it came to be.

it seems were both trying to be civil for the moment lets just let it be before we get back to arguing about boats and bootlegs again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2009, 02:22:17 PM »
ive always had a fanclub, jay....something uve currently tried to emulate with no success LOL. man up, u girl

fans typically like u lol. Nobody likes you here. How do you equate people disliking you to...having fans? lol

"nobody likes u here"=not true

...and even if it were true, the attention i get on this site can only be attributed to one thing....LOVE. maybe u love to hate me....maybe u hate to love me....either way, the obsession over me undeniably stems from love, faggot. now stfu and go talk about how gasol would be the 5th best player on the spurs, u godamn moron.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 02:24:12 PM by Now_I_Know »

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »
 8)