Poll

who would win?

Roccy
Lights
Now_I_Know

Author Topic: who would win in a fight?  (Read 1281 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: who would win in a fight?
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2009, 08:38:40 AM »
^LOL

AG... i honestly think all 3 of us could fuck u up with the ease, my dude. even when we're thizzin out of our minds.

and Tom, you've been that cat that NO ONE is scared of, since day 1. WCC's OG pussy.

doubt it

let us know when you're in cali, young'n....we'll put an end to your doubts 1 by 1 with the quickness.

ahh what a tough guy...

did i hurt your feelings nik? taking internet shit too serious again?

i dont wanna fight you dogg, how about a game of basketball and we call it even?

:D

LOL, i'm just playin with you, holmes.....i wouldnt fight you, it'd be wrong. i still remember you as the 13 year old netbanger from CC...you know i got your back, my dude!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2009, 09:54:12 AM »
^LOL

AG... i honestly think all 3 of us could fuck u up with the ease, my dude. even when we're thizzin out of our minds.

and Tom, you've been that cat that NO ONE is scared of, since day 1. WCC's OG pussy.

doubt it

let us know when you're in cali, young'n....we'll put an end to your doubts 1 by 1 with the quickness.

ahh what a tough guy...

did i hurt your feelings nik? taking internet shit too serious again?

i dont wanna fight you dogg, how about a game of basketball and we call it even?

:D

LOL, i'm just playin with you, holmes.....i wouldnt fight you, it'd be wrong. i still remember you as the 13 year old netbanger from CC...you know i got your back, my dude!

ok good, i thought you were pullin a Loon3y there for a second and trying to act too macho

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2009, 10:21:23 AM »
^LOL

doubt it

sccit these guys are nothing but a joke they talk cool cuz they behind a screen

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2009, 10:22:47 AM »
INTERNET CHUMPS ARE HAVING FUN ONLINE ACTING HARD...
IN REAL LIFE I THINK SOME THIS KIDS WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE EYE CONTACT...