0 (0%)
AFRICAN AMERICAN
2 (22.2%)
FILIPINO
0 (0%)
NATIVE AMERICANS
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: SMARTEST ETHNICITY  (Read 723 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: SMARTEST ETHNICITY
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »
it's impossible to say..it's a stupid question to begin with. theres smart people in every ethnic group and there really isn't any one way to measure intelligence. you can't just look at some 3rd world country and say 'hey they stupid homie..they live like bums'. the shit is a lot deeper than that. you got different culture, different mindset. traditions are hard to break. look at the amish...they white and they still at it. fucc this thread 8)

everybody on here is a genius though, you didn't know.

this board is a walking encyclopedia, no one is ever wrong & everybody's opinion is always right. :laugh:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »
Ethnicity is somewhere between race and nationality.
I don't mean any significant gentical differences. Like all the Slavic are spread over a couple of countries yet they have alot of similar customs, the languages show simlarities. Because they all live in the same region those things emerge.

Actually..ethnicity is learned...race is inherited. Please don't use words if you don't know what they mean.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »
it's impossible to say..it's a stupid question to begin with. theres smart people in every ethnic group and there really isn't any one way to measure intelligence. you can't just look at some 3rd world country and say 'hey they stupid homie..they live like bums'. the shit is a lot deeper than that. you got different culture, different mindset. traditions are hard to break. look at the amish...they white and they still at it. fucc this thread 8)

everybody on here is a genius though, you didn't know.

this board is a walking encyclopedia, no one is ever wrong & everybody's opinion is always right. :laugh:

lol  8)

ikke

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2009, 02:20:58 PM »
Ethnicity is somewhere between race and nationality.
I don't mean any significant gentical differences. Like all the Slavic are spread over a couple of countries yet they have alot of similar customs, the languages show simlarities. Because they all live in the same region those things emerge.

Actually..ethnicity is learned...race is inherited. Please don't use words if you don't know what they mean.
I know there's a bit of inheritance involved but it's mostly learned yes

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »
LOTS OF GOOD IDEAS

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2009, 02:53:58 PM »
is this where they are giving away the free posts?

in Tha-G Spot, where posts don't count? na, i don't think there are any here. :P

I didnt know that...i guess that explains why my post count didnt fluctuate when i was shitting on dudes the other day.

no homo