Author Topic: Fuck all the hippies saying we need to save the planet...  (Read 333 times)

ikke

Fuck all the hippies saying we need to save the planet...
« on: July 24, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »
The planet is fine, it will live without animals or forests.
We would only be saving ourselves.

the retards who think the planet is in danger need to get to the real world.
I can't believe some people still think the world has been and will be the same forever.

Seriously pisses me off.

Blasphemy

Re: Fuck all the hippies saying we need to save the planet...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 11:51:54 AM »

I can't believe some people still think the world has been and will be the same forever.

Seriously pisses me off.

lololl if that pisses you off, their is a organization dedicated to killing ourselves in order to return the earth to a Pre-human state. rofl here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement

ikke

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 11:54:45 AM »

Seriously pisses me off.

lololl if that pisses you off, their is a organization dedicated to killing ourselves in order to return the earth to a Pre-human state. rofl here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
atleast they kill themselves ;D

I need to get PETA to join those people

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »
THEY ARE TOO FAKE I AGREE

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 10:43:10 PM »
when was the last time the planet ever helped us? never it just sits there all goddamm day fuck that shit

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 12:56:07 AM »
i got love for the hippies.

lol@ VHEM thats horrible  :grumpy:
how it really goes down..

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 01:05:05 AM »
when was the last time the planet ever helped us? never it just sits there all goddamm day fuck that shit
LOL

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 02:22:02 AM »

Seriously pisses me off.

yeah...why the fuck would we want to help out our future generations, right?  i mean, FUCK my great great great grandchildren!!!  fuck yours too!!!!  GOD DAMN IT, JUST NUKE THE EARTH!!!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 02:23:18 AM »

god damn right!!!

it doesnt provide food, water, shelter, ANYTHING humans need to survive!!!!  FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT EARTH!!!

oh wait.....

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 05:40:25 AM »

Seriously pisses me off.

yeah...why the fuck would we want to help out our future generations, right?  i mean, FUCK my great great great grandchildren!!!  fuck yours too!!!!  GOD DAMN IT, JUST NUKE THE EARTH!!!!

I meant the term 'save the planet' is incorrect.

Peopl talk shit about things they no nothing about.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 06:06:37 AM »
the earth will survive without us

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 06:11:41 AM »
It's important to seperate the reality from hyperbole, the corporations of the world are not uniformly plugging this idea of the earth because suddenly they have an attack of conscience, instead it's a great new avenue from which to create a much bigger derivatives bubble. Of course pollutants have been used, lord knows the true scale of their chemical testing for instance, the nuclear testing, the polluting of sea life, the deforestation, that is real but this isn't about that, they have made saving the earth synonymous with reducing carbon dioxide and therefore a carbon credit/quota system can be introduced making a few powerful people even richer and pulling the world even more tightly into their control. However most people don't want to hear that, they want to go along with it, they want to embrace the ideas put forward by the public face of it, but the devil is in the details. The same ideology, the same corporatism that has decimated Russia, South America, Indonesia etc, is now essentially pulling the rope tighter around the throats of the west.

The problem is when people read that, it makes them feel uncomfortable and they dismiss it but when you actually read into the historical context of all of this, you see that the same thing is repeating itself under different pretexts. Seismic shifts in policy do not occur organically they are driven by other events which just be allowed to transpire first. In this time, the seismic shift is the controlled collapse of the economy's, couple with that with the words of the politicians who talk about a need for IMF loans to be conditional on the understanding that the given country instigate a range of green policy's. On the surface this seems like a noble gesture, after all, everyone wants to look after the earth but it's when you understand that the IMF grants loans on the conditions that the "market" be opened up, in other words they hold a barrel to the heads of the respective countries and tell them that unless you do exactly as we say we will let your country go under. Therefore forcing people into accepting that their lives will be controlled by a carbon credit system, where every activity they do is essentially viewed as a pollutant, with some activities considered to contribute more pollution than others, the implications for what this will mean for the poorest are too chilling to even fully consider. The funds created from carbon credits will be offshored and sure enough to underline this point, at the last G7 meeting they made a big public announcement that the IMF was to be given a "new role" in other words empowering the very same bastards who create the worlds very problems.

This is all a game, a game where the "hippy's" who are more than likely well intentioned (besides the optimum population control hardcore zealots) are the front for all of this, the useful idiots, who think they are part of a drive for something real when in fact they are just the means of selling this to the public. Meanwhile the politicians sit back and the perception is created that it is this hippy movement who have forced the hand of government to act. This is a really slick chess game but one I am not playing, yes the earth is being polluted no doubt about that but the same culprits, are the same ones driving this whole system. I have said before and I will repeat it again, this country and the west in general needs MORE new borns, not less and this really indicates to me the other side of the coin, the nihilistic nature of this, selling this idea to the public that humans are the culprits, so if only there were less humans everyone would have a better lifestyle. When in fact the economy's will go further downhill when there aren't enough new borns to take over the baby boomer generation so peoples lives will be worse still.

ikke

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 06:42:00 AM »
the earth isn't being poluted <_<.
the CURRENT ecosystem is changing to something us humans can't live in.
We are NOT killing the earth, we are killing OURSELVES.

We need carbon emissions down so we can maintain the live we live now.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 08:39:18 AM »
we are killing everything

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »
I GOT LOVE FOR HIPPIES AND STREETS... 8)