Author Topic: FUTURE OF US ECONOMY  (Read 1225 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FUTURE OF US ECONOMY
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 08:23:48 PM »
no universal healthcare for free...but affordable, getting rid of public school.
This way we can have some healthy dumb fucks running around.  Suddenly legalizing weed sounds like a smart idea.
we don't need healthy dumb fucks.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2009, 11:56:35 PM »
Legalising marijuana...........here we go, lol. How is that gonna get us (the world) outta this recession?
If it's legalized the government would collect taxes from it ;)

Interesting, but bad idea. I would think that with the little money people have as it is, it would be spent on the necessities. And what about the smokers who are on the benefit?

Speaking on taxes, how much tax would they put on marijuana sales if they were to make it legal.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2009, 01:42:27 AM »
no universal healthcare for free...but affordable, getting rid of public school.
This way we can have some healthy dumb fucks running around.  Suddenly legalizing weed sounds like a smart idea.
we don't need healthy dumb fucks.
IM CONFUSED

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2009, 01:43:43 AM »
Legalising marijuana...........here we go, lol. How is that gonna get us (the world) outta this recession?

Interesting, but bad idea. I would think that with the little money people have as it is, it would be spent on the necessities. And what about the smokers who are on the benefit?

Speaking on taxes, how much tax would they put on marijuana sales if they were to make it legal.
WELL GOV ARNOLD.... SAID 50 BUCKS PER OUNCE...
ITS NOT A LOT NOW BUT IF PRICES RISE IT WILL BE FOR LATER ON... YOU KNOW

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2009, 04:43:42 AM »

But think of the good that will come of it...mo money mo money mo money!
Time for a change...bring it!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2009, 07:29:25 AM »

what happened to dub price?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2009, 03:07:27 PM »

UR ASKIN HOW MUCH THE DUB WOULD COST? OR HOW MUCH IT IS TODAY

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2009, 03:32:18 PM »

I can see it now, a website that you can put your address in and see current weed prices from nearby suppliers.  You know, like they do with gas stations.
Time for a change...bring it!

Matty

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »
us dollar been making lows for the year this week. the devil's currency is going down!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »

I can see it now, a website that you can put your address in and see current weed prices from nearby suppliers.  You know, like they do with gas stations.
LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2009, 08:31:42 PM »
us dollar been making lows for the year this week. the devil's currency is going down!

i dono man... things can always change 8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2009, 10:26:54 PM »

oh yeah..u can see that shit ifthey legalize it.

Matty

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »

i dono man... things can always change 8)

i think we can forget about change as that's supposed to be coming from that dude who is currently driving america into the ground. pretty soon the 'hope' will be running low too. american debt slaves might actually start to get really angry when that happens.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2009, 07:18:40 AM »
MAYBE^

ikke

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2009, 07:20:36 AM »
US Is fucked, the guy that is supossed to fix your economy can't even sell his own house