Author Topic: WHOEVER decided to upgrade to technology..  (Read 240 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
WHOEVER decided to upgrade to technology..
« on: July 24, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »
..when you have to sign for somethang, on some cheap ass electronic board wit that cheap ass pen, drives me fuckin' crazy! GOD! You try to sign and there ends up being like 20 different lines across the name. I'm there for like a good 9/10 minutes tryin' to get the shit all right and stuff, feelin' all dumb and shit.

Than the person goes 'oh sorry, it's the technology'....what the hell? Give me an INK PEN and the PAPER receipt than lady!!! Shoot.

Ya'll feel the same? ???

Roccy

Re: WHOEVER decided to upgrade to technology..
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 04:30:57 PM »
UPS uses that shit, that shit annoys me everytime I gotta sign for something.

i

how it really goes down..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 04:31:41 PM »
Hahaha, yes, my nigga, even that too.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
You know what annoys me worse? Is how you no longer speak to people on the phone when u call to pay a bill......411....etc.  Its always that bullshit ass automated service.

Me calling to pay a bill...

Automated bitch- "Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish..."
Me- (Presses 1)
Automated bitch- "Now, in a few words, state the reason for your call. You can say things like, 'I want to pay my bill' or 'I want new service'"
Me- "I want to pay my bill"
Automated bitch- "Im sorry, I did not understand your last answer. Please try again."
Automated bitch- "Im sorry, I did not understand your last answer. Please try again."
Me- "I WANT TO PAY MY FUCKING BILL!!!"
Me- "LET ME TALK TO A FUCKIN PERSON!!!!"
Automated bitch- "Im sorry, I did not understand your last answer. Please hold for assistance."
Me- "Fuck...FINALLY!"
Automated system- (disconnects)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 05:33:11 PM »
I hate those things.My sig always comes out looking like I had a seizure while writing

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 05:35:30 PM »
You know what annoys me worse? Is how you no longer speak to people on the phone when u call to pay a bill......411....etc.  Its always that bullshit ass automated service.

Me- (Presses 1)
Automated bitch- "Now, in a few words, state the reason for your call. You can say things like, 'I want to pay my bill' or 'I want new service'"
Automated bitch- "Im sorry, I did not understand your last answer. Please hold for assistance."
Me- "Fuck...FINALLY!"

I hate that shit too, its either that or a guy named peter who is in india.
how it really goes down..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 05:37:24 PM »

Me- (Presses 1)
Me- "Fuck...FINALLY!"

lol! right...indian accent, "Hi my name is Frank".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 05:48:34 PM »

Me- (Presses 1)
Me- "Fuck...FINALLY!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »

Me- (Presses 1)
Me- "Fuck...FINALLY!"

lol! right...indian accent, "Hi my name is Frank".

lol. Outsourcing is a biarch

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 05:50:41 PM »
I hate those things.My sig always comes out looking like I had a seizure while writing
LMAO, true as fuck though.

I lose anyways, cuz after I made this post, I went to Kmart and the nigga gave me the receipt paper. Son doesn't know how happy he made a kidd. :D

Anyways word up my peoples!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 06:06:33 PM »
i always just scribble a line.  fuck trying to put my signature on one of those things..it never comes out right.  thats why the sig on my license is all fucked up. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »
i always just scribble a line.  fuck trying to put my signature on one of those things..it never comes out right.  thats why the sig on my license is all fucked up. 
Same here

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 10:54:01 PM »

Me- (Presses 1)
Me- "Fuck...FINALLY!"

haha ive got a really deep voice and that piece of shit can NOT understand anything i say at all in my normal voice i have to try and talk higher

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »
..when you have to sign for somethang, on some cheap ass electronic board wit that cheap ass pen, drives me fuckin' crazy! GOD! You try to sign and there ends up being like 20 different lines across the name. I'm there for like a good 9/10 minutes tryin' to get the shit all right and stuff, feelin' all dumb and shit.

Than the person goes 'oh sorry, it's the technology'....what the hell? Give me an INK PEN and the PAPER receipt than lady!!! Shoot.

Ya'll feel the same? ???
YEAH FOR SURE... I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U MEAN G