Author Topic: If ur wondering why ur New GF pussy smells bad and if its normal, heres why FYI  (Read 483 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
The following are possible causes of Vaginal odor: • Vaginal discharge • Normal vaginal odor • Vaginal infection • Foreign body in vagina (gauze or glove from surgery, etc..) • Forgotten tampon • Menstrual cycle • Lodged contraceptive device • Sensitivity to odor (you smell yourself but nobody else does) • Vaginal cancer • Cervix cancer • Uterine cancer • Bowel cancer Things to stay away from: • Don't use antiperspirants, deodorant tampons, and powders with talc or perfumes or other feminine hygiene ingredients, because they can be irritating.
Source(s):

Question is, do you dudes still EAT IT and fuck the shit out of her to prove to her that your the shit in bed when the pussy smells like hot garbage in the middle of the mojave?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 01:37:09 PM by NauticaICE »

Roccy

The following are possible causes of Vaginal odor: • Vaginal discharge • Normal vaginal odor • Vaginal infection • Foreign body in vagina (gauze or glove from surgery, etc..) • Forgotten tampon • Menstrual cycle • Lodged contraceptive device • Sensitivity to odor (you smell yourself but nobody else does) • Vaginal cancer • Cervix cancer • Uterine cancer • Bowel cancer Things to stay away from: • Don't use antiperspirants, deodorant tampons, and powders with talc or perfumes or other feminine hygiene ingredients, because they can be irritating.
Source(s):

Question is, do you dudes still EAT IT and fuck the shit out of her to prove to her that your the shit in bed when the pussy smells like hot garbage in the middle of the mojave?

No..are you ?
how it really goes down..

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^^ keep it trill son in the moment you DGAF

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Source(s):

nah cuzz...if the pussy smell like shit I aint eatin it..I may fist it and fucc it..but eatin..naaah

Jaydc555

Floydness pussy probably smells like parmesan cheese and sweat

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

lol I puked in my mouth alittle bit.

if its too raunchy to lick then its too raunchy to stick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

if u need 2 eat pussy 2 prove ur the shit in bed, then you gots problems

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I just do it for the taste.

keep your girl away from me...ill suck her clit till her forehead caves in.

Roccy

^^ keep it trill son in the moment you DGAF

i GAF...regardless of the situation. if it smells bad I'm not getting near it in anyway.

how it really goes down..

Sparegeez

for the taste? Are you fucking kidding me man? LOL Damn you're more of a pussy than I thought. Then again you are what you eat

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cave bitch.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Floydness

lol stop projecting all of your problems on me haha  ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

for the taste? Are you fucking kidding me man? LOL Damn you're more of a pussy than I thought. Then again you are what you eat

sparegeez finishes his homework in time to get a few insults in before bed time...nice one lil homo...oops i mean lil homie.

Sparegeez

sparegeez finishes his homework in time to get a few insults in before bed time...nice one lil homo...oops i mean lil homie.

At the end of the day, you still like the taste of vaginal fluids. You're foul bruh

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
okay...your right.

i take pride in eating pussy....its a latin thing you wouldnt understand.