Author Topic: If ur wondering why ur New GF pussy smells bad and if its normal, heres why FYI  (Read 471 times)

Floydness

westsiderider323

I just do it for the taste.

keep your girl away from me...ill suck her clit till her forehead caves in.

lmao

LAXCENTRAL

The following are possible causes of Vaginal odor: • Vaginal discharge • Normal vaginal odor • Vaginal infection • Foreign body in vagina (gauze or glove from surgery, etc..) • Forgotten tampon • Menstrual cycle • Lodged contraceptive device • Sensitivity to odor (you smell yourself but nobody else does) • Vaginal cancer • Cervix cancer • Uterine cancer • Bowel cancer Things to stay away from: • Don't use antiperspirants, deodorant tampons, and powders with talc or perfumes or other feminine hygiene ingredients, because they can be irritating.
Source(s):

Question is, do you dudes still EAT IT and fuck the shit out of her to prove to her that your the shit in bed when the pussy smells like hot garbage in the middle of the mojave?

nah cuzz...if the pussy smell like shit I aint eatin it..I may fist it and fucc it..but eatin..naaah
you eat pussy you will eat anything

LAXCENTRAL

Floydness pussy probably smells like parmesan cheese and sweat
wow dude... why would u assume that 8)

Jaydc555

My best is Latino and he doesn't eat pussy.So how is it a Latin thing?

Sparegeez

okay...your right.

i take pride in eating pussy....its a latin thing you wouldnt understand.

Don't use that shit as an excuse babydick no all latinos have their tounge longer than their dick. I be piping all day and I've never even thought about liking the taste of poon

LAXCENTRAL

nah i don like to eat pussy...
i prefer getting head from the girl

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
abnormal the body builder (lol) there are deviations from every rule...but i stand by what i say...the pussy is deee- licious.

sparegeeze im not gonna justify an insult to a cat that is speculating on my penis size...your making me feel awkward posting in the same thread as you now...thanks alot.

one good lick deserves another if my broad hits me off with some toe curling head and the hygene is proper im gonna catch the first thing smoking downtown.

but on a serious note its a foreplay thing.

LAXCENTRAL

it is what it is to you

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
when i was younger i used to not like that shit too but as i got older i didnt mind it...

knowing how to get a female right is an artform one chick tells another chick about your skills and the next thing you know you done fucked half your hood.

but pussy eating is not...I repeat NOT a substitute for natural swag.

LAXCENTRAL