18 (32.1%)
... not bad, not good
4 (7.1%)
... not that good, but everybody should respect him
1 (1.8%)
... wack
3 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: What Do You Think About 2pac???  (Read 463 times)

Sub-Z

Re:What Do You Think About 2pac???
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2002, 10:30:50 PM »
wack

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2002, 11:39:53 PM »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2002, 12:27:12 AM »
One of a kind rapper..

The world will never know another personality like Pac period "Until the end of time".
It suck's that most people didn't become fan's until after "Sept 13, 1996" but that's what reality is.
Most were to young or not into anything outside of Their "Trend" of music at the time. But to those who followed Pac since he dropped, it was a privilage and honor to purchase homies music and feel the passion he dropped on waxx. ImO I know for myself....I feel Pac grew up and out did himself everytime he picked up the mic....it was more than a simple ryming of wordz...it was a personal story being told there. His rhymes cut deeper than anything before him...and still going.
If the definition of a rapper is the ability to tear someone to shred's wit' bullshit rhymes that don't make sense but only sound good....then your right Pac wasn't the best rapper.
He was much more.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Pac Fan since day one....U.T.E.O.T.
My fucken funeral music will be "Fuck the world"

« Last Edit: October 27, 2002, 12:29:27 AM by Hatesrats »

Pillow

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2002, 01:26:14 AM »
i can simplify it into 5 words, "best rapper that EVER lived"

Sub-Z

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2002, 01:36:11 AM »
nik,its called a opinion,so dont be a fuckin prick because i have my own opinion apout tupac instead of taking others opinions as my own

Pillow

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2002, 01:47:48 AM »
nik,its called a opinion,so dont be a fuckin prick because i have my own opinion apout tupac instead of taking others opinions as my own
just curious, why do u think pac is whack? please explain.

Pillow

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2002, 01:50:23 AM »
to the 4 ppl that voted he was the best rapper of his time when he was alive, who do u think is better then him now?

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2002, 01:21:31 AM »
I dont know who voted for "wack", but whoever did needs to get the fuck outta hip hop. I dont give a fuck who your fav MC is, there are just some MC's who's greatness you dont front on, and Pac is one of those MC's, as is Nas, Rakim, Chuck D, Ice Cube, and Scarface.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

tracc

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2002, 03:25:33 AM »
I think he was a complete rapper n one of the best, but i wouldnt say he is the best ever.
Others are great too, but in their one way. So I can't compare pac with others......
To all you bitch made niggas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fuck you is, nigga
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfuckers think that I forgot
Hell no I ain't forgot nigga
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2002, 03:29:37 AM »
One of a kind rapper..

The world will never know another personality like Pac period "Until the end of time".
It suck's that most people didn't become fan's until after "Sept 13, 1996" but that's what reality is.
Most were to young or not into anything outside of Their "Trend" of music at the time. But to those who followed Pac since he dropped, it was a privilage and honor to purchase homies music and feel the passion he dropped on waxx. ImO I know for myself....I feel Pac grew up and out did himself everytime he picked up the mic....it was more than a simple ryming of wordz...it was a personal story being told there. His rhymes cut deeper than anything before him...and still going.
If the definition of a rapper is the ability to tear someone to shred's wit' bullshit rhymes that don't make sense but only sound good....then your right Pac wasn't the best rapper.
He was much more.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Pac Fan since day one....U.T.E.O.T.
My fucken funeral music will be "Fuck the world"

I ain't easy as that.
U could also take the facts and make a totally different result.

Since he wasn't the best lyircist of all time, the reason that fans keep calling him the GOAT is that they are feeling his lyrics the more than anything else plus they like topics Pac spoke about.
Just like u do.
But if someone DON'T feel the topics Pac rappt about he is far from the best to him cause this is what makes so many people claim he's the best.
And in my oppinion it's an opinion which topics are the best, that's why although I think he was great I definatly don't think he was the best ever.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2002, 03:42:11 PM »
Yo the reason i think Pac was the greatest of all times iz cuz he was real deep, he touchedme wit his lyrics, i could real feel what he talked about, and hes one of the few MC's that can reach ppl emotionally and he also talks about a variety of things in his lyrics..someone like eminem also talks about personal shit but tupac is much more variable than that. Also if I hear some of his songs NOW, after having heard them 100 times, I will still get some more things that I never noticed and feel em personally...hes jus great like that dogg. I dunno why the ppl who don't feel em, dont feel em. but diffrent backgrounds i guess. I think hes the G O A T fa sho!

bez

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2002, 04:13:56 PM »
hes such a legend. May he rest in peace.

Pillow

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2002, 12:08:11 AM »
hes such a legend. May he rest in peace.
ditto

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2002, 09:09:58 AM »
G.O.A.T.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2002, 04:17:03 PM »
he's not only the best rapper, but the best in music...better than elvis, lennon, or anyone else you can think of