Author Topic: Has anybody really seen a ghost??  (Read 632 times)

Tecknine

Has anybody really seen a ghost??
« on: February 07, 2002, 02:58:36 PM »
I know this topic is contraversial...But I still aint sure yet because I have seen some freaky things.But i might have been trippin..i'll post mine later.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: Has anybody really seen a ghost??
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2002, 03:19:29 PM »
When I was 6 years old, I used to wake up in the middle of the night and I would see my grandmother standing up but her face was blurry and she would never move. And I know it wasn't my grandma because she was sleeping in a bed right next to me snoring at the time. It happened for months and months and I was too scared to say anything and I hardly even got any sleep because these strange images were haunting me. I had enough of it when I saw this tall man floating over my bed. He had to have been floating because I was on a bunk bed. So I prayed to God to make them go away.

And I haven't seen those wierd images since.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tecknine

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2002, 03:37:01 PM »
Mine are a bit freaky but 100% true.I used to live at my grandmothers house till i was 8.Well the house is old and a few people have died in it in tragic ways. Well i woke up one day and there was an old dude laying right next to me.I got up and asked my dad who was in my bed..I came back he was gone.I later learned that my great Grandfather had a funeral in that my room..IT makes perfect sence.Some times i used here shit and i would all the sudden fall to the floor and i would be paralized and i couldn't move or scream!I was also being pulled down the hallway at the same time.One time my family was upstairs and the in the hailway leading to downstairs we heard loud screaming...My dad went in the hall and The screaming continued in the room but no one was there. i always had cats when i was little.when i was layin on my bed all the sudden a weight came up on my legs.I thought it was one of the cats layin on me..Then i went to pet it and there was nothing there.Yet the force was still moving on my legs....There are many more...These really happened so don't bust on me...lol

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2002, 03:37:11 PM »
yes

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2002, 03:49:53 PM »
yeah, when i wuz a kid, like 7,8,9 years of age, cant remmeeber excatly

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Big BpG

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2002, 04:01:12 PM »
True story here.....

My dad lives in the states with my family, but he is originally from Mexico and so he never really saw his parents do to the big distance apart... well both his parents died when i was young and his dad left us first... The night his dad died... my dad fell over and slammed his head against the wall... he later told us that it just came over him... he got really dizzy and just fell on the floor... an hour later he found out his dad had died... a few years later his mom died... on the night his mom died... I was sleeping when I heard this huge bang in the house... my dad had fallen and slammed on the floor... he had a cut on his head.... in the morning he found out his mom had died during the night...

weird shit... i hope when my parents go... i'm in a bubble

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Jome

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2002, 04:29:39 PM »
no, but I've seen the mirror, and that's scary enough.

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2002, 05:07:39 PM »
yeah me and siko had a convo about this shit before, and damn primo that shit is scary, but me, i used to see my brother in the middle of the night out in the kitchen just standing there and staring st8 forward and then when i go to bed he was there all of the sudden, weird and detailed shit, and i also have seen my dead grandma before, i was sittin outside and i could feel her sittin next to me , ahh its too detailed to explain but ive had other experiences too, like in my old house this one time i kept on turning the tv on and it kept on turning off, lol, i was like wtf?, and whenever id go up the stairs in that house i felt someone chasing me or following me behind me, a lot more shit but i dont wanna make this post any longer

Big BpG

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2002, 05:15:21 PM »
That TV shit happened last week, i turned on the TV... then it turned off... turned it on again... turned off again... then I stopped fucking with TV and it turned on and I didn't even press the power button... when the screen came on... Six Sense was on

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2002, 05:26:19 PM »
i ain't seen a ghost but the house i'm living in now's previous owner's were devil worshipers and in the shed they used to store rabbits and sacrifice them , and there was all sorts of blood up in the shed (we got a new one though) our backyard used to breathe, the ground would go up and down in one spot like somone was breathing like a fat man's belly, so we prayed and the next day the whole part of that section was sunk in like 2 feet.  the first night we spent in the house after moving in my mom kept hearing tacks hitting her head board when she was sleeping and would see them flying at her head, but the freaky thing was , there was no tacks in the house at all the next mournin NONE, not even at her bed.  my first night (i was about 6) i heard the most god awful voice say my name "jaaaaaaaaacoooooob", and i couldn't sleep all night, and i kept seeing weird visuals in my window.  then a week later we kept hearing knocking in the walls , like the kind you would hear if someone was at the other side of the wall.....but me and my mom were in the same room and were the only people in the house....so something was knocking on our walls.  then like a month later our house became infested with bugs, so we got a tenting done on our house (where they put a big tent over your house and fill it with bug spray) whic was suppose to kill all the bugs....but only increased the amount.  THEN if that wasn't enough... my old dog duke would be found tied to the tree in the backyard....funny thing is though.....we didn't own a leash for him and our backyard is almost impossible to get into, and if you did get in their we would've heard duke barking or he would've killed whoever was back there, butwe ALWAYS found him (mind you this dog was vicious and had a bad distemper problem and was always agressive) we ALWAYS found him scared as hell and wimpering like he saw a ghost or the devil himself.  Finally we gotan exercisom done to our house and every things cool but there's been some crazy shit that  has gone down in this home

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Big BpG

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2002, 05:42:12 PM »
We Just moved to a new house and last week my brother was upstairs  watching TV at 2 in the morning... he is usualy asleep at that time so i asked him why he was up... he said he couldn't sleep because someone/something was whispering his voice. I didn't care, so i went the basement where I sleep... and I was sleeping...then I had this feeling I was being watched, so i opened my eyes and there was nothing... I looked at my clock and it said 2:35... I closed my eyes again and about 2 minutes later I felt that feeling again that I was being watched... so I opened my eyes and nothing... I looked back at my clock and it was blinking "12:00" .... shit is scary...
weird thing is... just that clock was blinking... no other clock in the house was blinking, so i know the power did not turn off

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2002, 07:18:05 AM »
That TV shit happened last week, i turned on the TV... then it turned off... turned it on again... turned off again... then I stopped fucking with TV and it turned on and I didn't even press the power button... when the screen came on... Six Sense was on

-Big BpG

thats just because its elecrtonical products, my tv and stereo does the same thing, nothing major. I got a ghost in my room

Tecknine

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2002, 07:23:47 AM »
yeah that paralizing shit was scary it happened a few times.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2002, 07:27:06 AM »
The paralizing is because ur thoughts section of the brain wakes up before the movement part, it happens when ur really tired. I get it a couple of times a month, usually in the morning. Theres a word for it but i cant remember it. Remember 95% of wierd shit can be explained

Tecknine

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2002, 08:14:33 AM »
Yeah but how can u explain it in the middle of the day and you try to scream but u can and something is pulling on you