Author Topic: Has anybody really seen a ghost??  (Read 631 times)

ROCCY

Re: Has anybody really seen a ghost??
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2002, 11:34:46 AM »
I dont really know if it was a ghost or not..But Me and my friend Edwin where Bike Riding when I was 11 at like 11 pm we where going to my house. And while I was going I saw something standing in front of me..And I holded the brakes and I fell and had alot of bruises and stuff. After I looked up that thing was'nt there..it was white and it was standing in front of me.And my friend also saw it but he ddint hold the brakes he thought it was a projecture or something he was younger then me he was like 10.But I know what I fucking saw.And Also it was next to a housse that my other friend carlos's mom died in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2002, 12:27:50 PM »
I aint but that is sum really strange storys there.   Made my hair stand up and I doubt I will be sleeping tonight.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2002, 12:41:07 PM »
Damn y'all giving me the creeps. Today I experienced some tripped out shit. I was listening to Doggystyle "Lodi Dodi" but I went to go grab some Mexican food. I turned off my stereo and then heard a loud bang in the kitchen. I thought it was nothing so I went to grab food which is a block away. On the way home I was rapping "Lodi Dodi" the second verse and when I opened the door to my apartment the radio was on playing "Lodi Dodi" on the verse I was rapping. That shit scared the shit outta me. I turned on all the lights after haha even though it is daytime haha. I seen other freaky shit in my time but takes to long to type.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2002, 01:37:37 PM »
some  of you guys need to go check the mental  institution...LoL

Naah, but when i was like 9 or something I was really sick and I kept on waking up in the middle of the night to like throw up, and all of the sudden i see my mom standing in my door way, so i start talking to her, but than i turn my head away and turn it back to her and shes not there...It happened to me a couple of times that same night...However i dont belive its ghosts because im not retarded, its probably mirages or some shit, or daydreams...

Tecknine

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2002, 01:39:13 PM »
Where i used to live,where all this happened is definatly haunted.EVERYBODY that has lived there has seen shit..My grandparents who last year moved out of that house..Never admitted seeing shit but recently told all of us that they have seen alot of stuff.I'm gonna give ya'll some more freaky true shit too freak yall asses out.One time i was down in the basement,where my great  grandfather killed himself,And the washing machine turned on by itself and moved by itself to the middle of the room.Another time where i almost had a heart attack was when i was swimming in the pool...This was a huge in ground pool..I was swimming under water picking up quarters on the bottom with my goggles on..I looked up and there was a fucking lady in a white dress under water right in my fucking face!....I really shit my pants.My father when he was little. had a room downstair.He alweays heard footsteps down the hallway past his door.one night he heard it again.he got up and peeked out the door and he said that there was an old man standing in front of his door staring straight ahead with his mouth wide open.The last thing that i know happened was when my babysitter was there when i was bout 6.We were all up,and there was a old lady misty lookin' walking around all in the hallways just walking.We all seen it,We actully left for the night because it was so rediculus.The new people that lived there have seen stuff already..They told me that when they were in the bathroom they saw and old ma walk down the hall way..LOL..Oh well enuff with this creepy shit.I get chills everytime i remeber it.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2002, 02:26:24 PM »
True story:

One time Eazy-E came to my house in the form of a ghost.  He had some dank ass chronic and we rolled up a fatty and smoked it, then chased it down with some Old-E.

TimeLock

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2002, 02:34:56 PM »
No but i seen a few ghost writers on wcc  ;Dlol

Sikotic™

I know some oRe: Has anybody really seen a ghost??
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2002, 09:34:44 PM »
No but i seen a few ghost writers on wcc  ;Dlol

LMAO!!!

I know some of it is peoples imaginations running wild but what happened to my grandma was unexplainable:

She moved into a new house with her mom (my great grandmother) and my two aunts. Every morning they would wake up and have this thin layer of white powder in each room and their drawers wouls all be open and their stuff was hangin out of them. They still have no idea what that white powder was. My grandma even kept a sample once but she lost it before she could give it to anyone to take a close look at it.

Then another freaky thing was my grandma heard one of her sisters upstairs walking around. She had bags of groceries so she wanted her sister to come down and help her. She kept telling her to come but she wouldn't. My grandma brought in all the stuff anyways. She kept hearin her sister movin around upstair but when my grandma was about to check up on her upstairs her sister comes right through the front door asking her Why was she screamin'.

My grandma said she ran out the house screamin.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2002, 09:25:07 AM »
Mine are a bit freaky but 100% true.I used to live at my grandmothers house till i was 8.Well the house is old and a few people have died in it in tragic ways. Well i woke up one day and there was an old dude laying right next to me.I got up and asked my dad who was in my bed..I came back he was gone.I later learned that my great Grandfather had a funeral in that my room..IT makes perfect sence.Some times i used here shit and i would all the sudden fall to the floor and i would be paralized and i couldn't move or scream!I was also being pulled down the hallway at the same time.One time my family was upstairs and the in the hailway leading to downstairs we heard loud screaming...My dad went in the hall and The screaming continued in the room but no one was there. i always had cats when i was little.when i was layin on my bed all the sudden a weight came up on my legs.I thought it was one of the cats layin on me..Then i went to pet it and there was nothing there.Yet the force was still moving on my legs....There are many more...These really happened so don't bust on me...lol

I don't know all that other shit..but That paralsing thing..I have that too..when it's real late..and I can't sleep al a sudden, I am dreaming, then when i realize I am dreaming..I realize i am in bed, i am totally paralysed, can't move nothing talk or control my breat..I hear strange shit like someone playing guitar.,.even though there is no guitar in the house lol..or I hear the door openeing and ppl walkin in my room...I have had these paralysing moments a lot of times and I had no idea of what it was....
till one day ...I zapped passed dicovery channel and there was this documentary about some alian shit..and then they came to the subject "..ehmm I dunno what it's called but out of this documentary I learned that

1 out of 20 ppl have it..and that it is not dangerous but can be very scary at times, as you are inbetween reality and dreamworld..you hear sounds and all crazy shit..and you have no idea wether it's real..then whn you wake up its all gone.
These experiences mostly happen after JUST waking up or Just fallin asleep..
anyway just thought you might wanna know,...thats the only thing I can relate to in your story....I believe the rest though

peace

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2002, 12:54:22 PM »
well ok this here isnt a story about a ghost or something but still scary. ok my grandmother had a pic of her mom (my great grandmother) in her livin room and the week my grandma's mom died they decided to change the color of the wall and change photos and stuff and when she removed her mom's photo it had a shadow of a heart behind the pic. damn that was kinda scary. you could clearly see a heart and this is no bullshit. all these years and suddently she had that heart on the wall.

the other story.. my grandma died last Thursday afternoon. i cant speak on that now but the thing i wanna say is, her husband (my grandpa) died 5 years ago and the week grandma was dying, her husband's grave moved down for like 1 ft. this is no bullshit, he's dead for 5 years now but this happend this week cause my mom and dad always go check and visit my grandpa at his grave. this is something like a sign to tell my grandma she be ready for death and she could come and join him. my grandma said she wanted to get buried in the same grave as my grandpa
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Jome

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2002, 12:59:30 PM »
Freaky ish, but isn't there a possibility that the picture was placed there to cover up the heart?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2002, 01:13:19 PM »
nah i asked grandma before she died last week. she said the heart wasnt there when they put up the pic. and i mean, the heart coulda been anywhere in the room but it was behind her mothers picture
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2002, 03:14:23 PM »
However i dont belive its ghosts because im not retarded,...

lol
anyways, i never did and i pray god i won't see none , dawm :-[
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2002, 11:05:44 PM »

the other story.. my grandma died last Thursday afternoon. i cant speak on that now but the thing i wanna say is, her husband (my grandpa) died 5 years ago and the week grandma was dying, her husband's grave moved down for like 1 ft. this is no bullshit, he's dead for 5 years now but this happend this week cause my mom and dad always go check and visit my grandpa at his grave. this is something like a sign to tell my grandma she be ready for death and she could come and join him. my grandma said she wanted to get buried in the same grave as my grandpa

If ur grandpa is buried in a coffin its natural... when the coffin gets old it collapses, and the whole grave sinks a bit

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2002, 04:36:32 AM »
okay true story:
I have a freind her name was Sheronda and she was trying to stop her cousin from selling her baby for crack.They got into a fight and right in front of Sherondas and Luckys kids(that Sherondas sister)they shot her,so the kids go out to the middle of the street screaming look what they did to my mother.So the neighbors call the police,and her stupid sisters clam up for they don't want Lucky to lose her kids cuz she been smoking crack again right?So they let Sheronda die for nothing,they let the kid be sold and think nothing is gonna happen.One day I came down ther cuz my kids have akways played with their kids,and Lucky stops me goes the house is haunted.I go cmon now,how is it haunted?She goes look,and points,sure enough someone or something has pulled the curtain back and is looking down at us,well we are like someone is in that room so we go running for the stairs.....pull open the door,and the room was freezing,I mean icecold,and it was summer out guys but that room felt like winter shit.So I was like fuck this room,then I heard footsteps across the floor,coming right at us,and both me and Lucky slammed the door.Turns out everytime Sherondas kids would go out and play,that window would pop open,or the curtain would stay open like it used to when my freind was here and she be watching.Well they moved out and the new people they said they don't see no ghost but if you ask me thats what they get for making her die for nothing those cowards........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"