Author Topic: Has anybody really seen a ghost??  (Read 633 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Has anybody really seen a ghost??
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2002, 08:49:47 AM »

If ur grandpa is buried in a coffin its natural... when the coffin gets old it collapses, and the whole grave sinks a bit

yeah but listen up boy he died 5 years ago and it never happend before . it happend within a week when my granny stayed in hospital last week. so it could have happend the past 5 years but no, it happend last week. and it didnt sink just a bit and slowly it sinked like 1/2 ft.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2002, 09:45:11 AM »
I heard this story from a friend…this happened to his cousin…one day, he(his cousin) came home early from school. No one was at home that time so he was home alone. He decided to take a shower. About 5 mins later, somebody was ringing the bell..he wasn’t expecting anyone coming over at that time, so he was wondering who it was..there was a window in his bathroom…but since it was a small window, he couldn’t really look outside the window to see who it was, so he had to scream out and say, “who is it?”..then he heard his mom’s voice asking to open the door..he was lil surprised because his mom is usually at work at this time..and she never came home early...so he quickly went out, unlocked the door, and went right back in the bathroom…he heard the door open then it closed…about a min later, he could hear his mom chopping some stuff with a knife on a table..so he thought she came home early to make some lunch for him..and he didn’t eat anything that day so he was glad that she came home...after about 5mins..He was done taking the shower..after he put some clothes on, he opened the door…and nobody was at home…he thought this was lil strange because his mom was here a min ago....so he called his mom’s workplace..and his mom picked up the phone..so he told her what happened…and she said, “that dosen’t make any sense..because I was at the workplace all day”…and she never came home early…after hearing that…he started getting freaked out and dropped the phone. He was got so scared that he couldn’t even move…..

If that wasn’t his mom…that what the hell was it?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2002, 09:57:59 AM »

If that wasn’t his mom…that what the hell was it?

Frankenstein? on the real thats scary
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2002, 10:38:38 AM »

yeah but listen up boy he died 5 years ago and it never happend before . it happend within a week when my granny stayed in hospital last week. so it could have happend the past 5 years but no, it happend last week. and it didnt sink just a bit and slowly it sinked like 1/2 ft.

yea i see its a bit odd considering the timing. But it's a pretty common sight

ROCCY

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2002, 10:59:28 AM »
some  of you guys need to go check the mental  institution...LoL

However i dont belive its ghosts because im not retarded..

So your saying all the people here that have are Retarded?

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2002, 12:40:47 PM »
Ilove htis topic ! :)

Aight this happened to a frend of mine and his family :

They went out to visit some of their relatives, And stay there for like a week, now one night ( the exact day ONE YEAR AGO ( thursday) their grandma  had died,)

the dad of my frend woke up one night hearing footsteps in the hallway, so he woke up..thinkin it was just someone goin to get a drink or somthing, but the footsteps kept on goin, there was no stop..which was strange as it was 3 AM...So the Dad  went to the livin room and when he came there he saw that the fire-place was burning, a very comon thing..but he didn't recall the fire-place bein on when they went to bed...but he didn't care and wanted to go back to bed...as he came back to his room..he heard louder footsteps as in running, then he noticed brighter light coming from the livin room ... so he got up again, and when he came in the living room..no one was there and the fireplace was out,...so he walked up to the fire place..and the coles weren't glowing...then he touched the coles and they were cold.........

now...I see no actual link between that and the grandma...But it's scary...

Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2002, 01:37:16 PM »

So your saying all the people here that have are Retarded?

Most of thsi shit can be explained boyyy...

Sometimes people have daydreams and they think its ghosts and shit like that...but smart people know theres no such thing as ghosts..."95% of wierd shit can be explained" like Don Mega said...

and Kuruption, i think your friend is bullshitting, cuz wouldnt the guys mom have a key to the house?

ROCCY

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2002, 05:16:29 PM »

Most of thsi shit can be explained boyyy...

Sometimes people have daydreams and they think its ghosts and shit like that...but smart people know theres no such thing as ghosts..."95% of wierd shit can be explained" like Don Mega said...

and Kuruption, i think your friend is bullshitting, cuz wouldnt the guys mom have a key to the house?

well I really did see that ghost boyyy and I was not "day Dreaming"

bez

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2002, 03:49:50 AM »
Right this is some scary shit I have to tell.  I have read everybodys sotrys so far and there have been some really scary 1's. This sotry I am going to tell wasent really scary but more wierd.

Me and my family where in York in England.  This is a very historical place where alot of things have happened of the years.  Any way we where told a story about this guy who had been chained to a wall and stoned to death.  (And now he wasent puffin the chronic he was killed with stones.)  Thios story was wierd cos it kind of creeped us all out.  N e way that night we where walking down this old road, near a chuch and near a the place where the guy was stoned to death.  It was a dead dark, silent nite, there was no noise, no cars or anything it was just my family walking.  Suddenly we where all shocked by this noise, the noise was like when you spread your bed sheets but very load.  We all turned and looked up towards the top of the church because this is where the noise was coming from, and we all saw this big pure white figure.  It didnt look like a person it was looked like a flag but it wasent a flag we dont know what it was to this day.  It was there 1 second and then gone the next.  It just seemed to disappear over the roof of the chuch.  it was the whiteest thing I have ever seen in my life and it was so strange, it was there and then gone.  It was like a flag was flying on the very top of the chuch, but it couldent of been a flag because it was just a white flag and it was too big to be a flag.  Strange.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2002, 07:12:28 AM »

nah he ain't bullshittin...well maybe the guy's mom did have the key to the house...but he was home alone the whole time...and his mom said that she never came home during that time...so yeah..some weird shit was going on at that time...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2002, 12:17:21 PM »
Rookie, I mean Rocky, I mean Roccy...First u say u dont know if it was really a "ghost" than u say "I KNOW it was a ghost"...go see a therapist man...the people here are talking about spirits, not thos ghosts in the cartoon with a white cloth over there head...

also, Kuruption, maybe your friend had a dream or a realistic thought in his head when he thought he opened the door for his mom...or some shit...Im sure theres some other possibility...

ROCCY

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2002, 01:43:13 PM »
Rookie, I mean Rocky, I mean Roccy...First u say u dont know if it was really a "ghost" than u say "I KNOW it was a ghost"...go see a therapist man...the people here are talking about spirits, not thos ghosts in the cartoon with a white cloth over there head...

also, Kuruption, maybe your friend had a dream or a realistic thought in his head when he thought he opened the door for his mom...or some shit...Im sure theres some other possibility...

Skit I mean Shit talker I mean Sccit you need to see someone about the mother fucking shit talking bitch ur a faggot if u didnt know

PEACE

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2002, 04:04:57 AM »
if you ask me I think this has scared the hell out of scat.....ehehheehe and he is trying to cover up poor thing,well you are not alone everytime I hear a noise in my room I think its a ghost now guys so thanks........:)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2002, 06:09:36 AM »
no. but other weird stuff has happened to me .. like i can see into the future sometimes lol .. seriously .. sometimes i will have a vision of something and it will then really happened a few days later .. and sometimes i think i can read minds like i can predict what someone will say just b4 they say it ..
i told my mate this and she asked me to tell her what she was thinking and everything was right  :o
my friends theroy was that people don't use all their brain but if u do sometimes .. u can do freaky shit like that .. and thats supposely what happens when people do (btw i can't spell this)
loo - we - g boards
another freaky thing what happened to me was like that movie final destination lol .. i have never been afraid to fly but the last 2 times i went to florida both excatly 2 years after each other i felt nervous ... their was a big plane crash a day after each time i went to florida (on a plane) maybe i was predicting their was gonna be a crash around that time ? this year i'm actully scared to go on a plane and was b4 sep 11 .. now its even weirder coz it would be another 2 years after the last time .. i think i'll wait till next year to go to florida ...  :o

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2002, 07:31:22 AM »

nah man..it wasn't a dream or some shit like that..it was for realz...something strange was going on....i dunno what though...