Author Topic: Russia: Muslim Extremists Raid Theatre, Take 700 Hostages  (Read 609 times)

CWalker187

Re:Russia: Muslim Extremists Raid Theatre, Take 700 Hostages
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2002, 04:14:23 PM »
RapQuake is 100 times smarter than all of y'all.

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2002, 05:26:23 PM »
RapQuake is 100 times smarter than all of y'all.

cuz he came out and said shut the fuck up faggot?

wow, that explains a lot now, now i see what you think smart is now

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2002, 11:29:51 PM »
^ HOW ABOUT U QUIT THE LONG SPEECH  AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION...

IS RUSSIA PERSECUTING CHECHENS OR NOT?

Let me clear this up for you.

Chechnya was conquered two centuries ago by the czar forces, and that's a fact. In the 90's Chechenian separatists tried to make it a separate country, not even knowing what to do with independence. See, it's a fact that Chechenians, Georgians and some other Caucasian nations had always kidnaped people to live off that, there's a whole lotta bandits among them, they themselves consider it's in their blood. But in the 90s they started to do it actively. When they tried to conquer Daghestan in 1999 I think, Putin sent troops to stop them bandits. Regular Chechen people never wanted war, but their own sons start it. Now, when our troops try to kill them bandits, they say "we're regular people, stop killin us". The next day they throw on their war clothes and go kill us. Thta's an everyday shit, and they got it in they blood, and if we don't kill them, they kill us, and you can see it now.

now the answer is: Russians kill bandits, and they always happen to be Caucasians, mostly from Chechnya.

And hey, Infinite, your Imam needs to read more newspapers and shit, he's stuck in the 80s. You need to read more yourself, it's  a damn shame you don't know shit about other countries. And oh, doesnt the whole Quran tell Muslims to kill all the non-Muslims? Is that so?

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2002, 02:05:40 AM »
^ HOW ABOUT U QUIT THE LONG SPEECH  AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION...

IS RUSSIA PERSECUTING CHECHENS OR NOT?

Let me clear this up for you.

Chechnya was conquered two centuries ago by the czar forces, and that's a fact. In the 90's Chechenian separatists tried to make it a separate country, not even knowing what to do with independence. See, it's a fact that Chechenians, Georgians and some other Caucasian nations had always kidnaped people to live off that, there's a whole lotta bandits among them, they themselves consider it's in their blood. But in the 90s they started to do it actively. When they tried to conquer Daghestan in 1999 I think, Putin sent troops to stop them bandits. Regular Chechen people never wanted war, but their own sons start it. Now, when our troops try to kill them bandits, they say "we're regular people, stop killin us". The next day they throw on their war clothes and go kill us. Thta's an everyday shit, and they got it in they blood, and if we don't kill them, they kill us, and you can see it now.

now the answer is: Russians kill bandits, and they always happen to be Caucasians, mostly from Chechnya.

And hey, Infinite, your Imam needs to read more newspapers and shit, he's stuck in the 80s. You need to read more yourself, it's  a damn shame you don't know shit about other countries. And oh, doesnt the whole Quran tell Muslims to kill all the non-Muslims? Is that so?

No.  The Qu'ran does not say that.  There are ayats in the Qu'ran where the Muslims were at war.  And they referred to the enemy as infidels.  And said to kill the infidels (they were at war with).  The rest of the Qu'ran offers only ayats of peace and good will towards non-Muslims.  Infact if you transgress against a non-Muslim you will have to answer to Allah for that, and if they were innocent then you surely be punished.

Did you notice how the hostage takers let the women and children go free.  That was because Muhammad said never to kill any women and children.  Chechnya deserves to have it's independence.  The reason the government won't give them their independence is because they are sitting on a wealth of oil.

CWalker187

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2002, 09:44:58 AM »
[quote author=Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid

Did you notice how the hostage takers let the women and children go free.  That was because Muhammad said never to kill any women and children.  

What are you talking about? They only let the Muslims and a few children go free, and they have already killed a woman, you idiot. God you are brainwashed. They are threatening to start executing more hostages on Saturday.

Incidents like this are evidence of the absolute evil nature of Islam. It is time for western civilization to wake up and take care of the Islamic problem.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2002, 09:50:15 AM by CWalker187 »

CWalker187

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2002, 09:56:57 AM »
[quote author=Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid  Chechnya deserves to have it's independence.  The reason the government won't give them their independence is because they are sitting on a wealth of oil.

Why should Chechyna get indpendence? Why do Muslims always have to overthrow governments with violent revolution and impose oppressive Islamic law on the population? Why can't they live in peace with other religious groups and not impose their way of living on anyone?

How long will it be before Muslims in America, Britain, Canada, etc want to overthrow the government and create  Muslim states?

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2002, 12:13:11 PM »
No.  The Qu'ran does not say that.  There are ayats in the Qu'ran where the Muslims were at war.  And they referred to the enemy as infidels.  And said to kill the infidels (they were at war with).  The rest of the Qu'ran offers only ayats of peace and good will towards non-Muslims.  Infact if you transgress against a non-Muslim you will have to answer to Allah for that, and if they were innocent then you surely be punished.

Did you notice how the hostage takers let the women and children go free.  That was because Muhammad said never to kill any women and children.  Chechnya deserves to have it's independence.  The reason the government won't give them their independence is because they are sitting on a wealth of oil.

Oil aint shit. Them muhfuckers dont even know what 2 do wit it. They kiill people, dats a fact. Im drunk as hell right now, jus got of my palz wedding, but I feel Ima kill a Chech right now, cuz they sprayed it in my blood. Hell no, nobody is out to kill them, but we wish to. Thats life.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2002, 02:39:48 PM »
you have completely ignored the question

Russian imperialism conquered Chechen land in the 18th century but not their will

its their land, give it to em, you took it illegally

and c walker, cmon man, i try to have an intelligent convo wit u, but youre too stupid, "why should they have their land?"

what if i put a gat to ya fuckin head bitch, and said give me the keys to ya house, would u not have a right to that place,? its yours and i took it illegally

this board has some smart people, but alot of stupid fucks who aint on my level man, some of yall are really stupid
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2002, 03:28:34 PM »
you have completely ignored the question

Russian imperialism conquered Chechen land in the 18th century but not their will

its their land, give it to em, you took it illegally

Chechnya did gain de-facto independence after the first war, and what happened? Chechnya became a criminal state, and initiated aggression against Russia. If the Chechens had gone about attaining independence in a civilized way, they would probably have it by now. However, they chose not to.

Besides, much of what is now "Chechnya" is historical Cossack land. The ever-so-innocent Chechens committed genocide and ethnic cleansing against the ethnic Russian population of "Chechnya"-- for the second time in some 70 years. However, the wonderful Western media mysteriously ignores such "little details".

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2002, 12:05:45 AM »
Cossacks in the Caucasus? ok buddy........
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2002, 11:03:20 AM »
CWalker is a smart amn becuz he knows facts, and doesnt use bullshit. All I can say to prince Tech is that he's just too prejudiced about what's happening here, he lives miles away but he thinks he can judge us. Of course Russia would give independence to the swine, if the swine would live like people, not like swine. But they kidnap our people and destroy their own people too. They turned their own land into  a land of terrorism, which they wish to spread all over Caucasus. Why should we free them? A bandit must be killed.

If yo stupid ass talks about 18th century, then tell Americans to get the fuck back to England and give USA back to Indians. AND GET YOUR OWN ASS BACK TO AFGHANISTAN, if you're Afghani. If we should leave Chechnya then you should get back to Afghanistan. I'm sure you'll feel happy there, it's a rich and promising land, peaceful and civilized. :)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2002, 12:19:21 PM »
you're making baseless comparisons

through your vocab, i can see you are like a regular russian

racists and anti- chechen, armenian, georgian etc

this type of belief having existed since the Soviet era

similiar wit the Palestinian issue

only when Israelies/Russians look at Palestinians/Chechens as humans can peace be achieved

lol@ you callin Chechens swine when you mufuckaz eat that shit

- Lewis Carroll