Author Topic: Russia: Muslim Extremists Raid Theatre, Take 700 Hostages  (Read 302 times)

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • ODB is back on track!
Re:Russia: Muslim Extremists Raid Theatre, Take 700 Hostages
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2002, 11:03:20 AM »
CWalker is a smart amn becuz he knows facts, and doesnt use bullshit. All I can say to prince Tech is that he's just too prejudiced about what's happening here, he lives miles away but he thinks he can judge us. Of course Russia would give independence to the swine, if the swine would live like people, not like swine. But they kidnap our people and destroy their own people too. They turned their own land into  a land of terrorism, which they wish to spread all over Caucasus. Why should we free them? A bandit must be killed.

If yo stupid ass talks about 18th century, then tell Americans to get the fuck back to England and give USA back to Indians. AND GET YOUR OWN ASS BACK TO AFGHANISTAN, if you're Afghani. If we should leave Chechnya then you should get back to Afghanistan. I'm sure you'll feel happy there, it's a rich and promising land, peaceful and civilized. :)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Russia: Muslim Extremists Raid Theatre, Take 700 Hostages
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2002, 12:19:21 PM »
you're making baseless comparisons

through your vocab, i can see you are like a regular russian

racists and anti- chechen, armenian, georgian etc

this type of belief having existed since the Soviet era

similiar wit the Palestinian issue

only when Israelies/Russians look at Palestinians/Chechens as humans can peace be achieved

lol@ you callin Chechens swine when you mufuckaz eat that shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll