Author Topic: heaven  (Read 352 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

heaven
« on: July 25, 2009, 09:08:03 AM »
look guys I got something to tell you and all I want you to do is read this and tell me what you think:

When I died my soul went to heaven and somehow I ended up beside Jesus and he told me about life and you guys here.He told me to treat you guys more gently,that some of the guys here are depressed and need a freind to talk too,they just don't know how.He told me that there is some guys here that say that they don't believe in Him but that are really searching for something to believe in.I know it seems like there is no God but believe me guys there is.He told me about the place that I live in and I saw Eazy E when I was up there and found out that he believed in Jesus the whole entire time he was here.I saw some of my people that died and got a chance to see my son from a long way away,Jesus told me it wasn't time to be up there but He did tell me we are in the last days.......so yall be careful,promise me?I hate to see the whole lot of you go to hell............11523

ikke

Re: heaven
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 09:09:54 AM »
How did you post this if you died?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 09:10:34 AM »
How did you post this if you died?

she's back from the dead!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 09:16:55 AM »
guys I have died three times now...............once when I died off of mophiene and twice when my kidneys stopped from a bladder infection..........

ikke

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 09:19:28 AM »
guys I have died three times now...............once when I died off of mophiene and twice when my kidneys stopped from a bladder infection..........
I'm sorry =/.
No wonder you're so religious.

Hell is fictional

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »
guys it is not being religious,I just believed without knowing rather He was there or not,you know just thought I take a gamble and turns out I was right........... ;D :D ;) :) 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 10:09:38 AM »
Jesus has a Dubcc account? Wow....even in Seer's wildest dreams I bet he didnt think we'd expand into heaven. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 10:16:25 AM »
no but Jesus does watch what goes on in the tot section lol

ikke

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 10:16:49 AM »
Jesus has a Dubcc account? Wow....even in Seer's wildest dreams I bet he didnt think we'd expand into heaven. lol
bitch please, it's the 2000's...
everybody is expanding there conglomerate to the web

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »
remember it says in the bible where two or more are discussing God there He is in the mdist of them and we discuss God right?

Well there He is.............. ;D :D ;) :) 8)

ikke

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »
remember it says in the bible where two or more are discussing God there He is in the mdist of them and we discuss God right?

Well there He is.............. ;D :D ;) :) 8)
The current bible is bullshit due to 2 milenia of vatican censoring

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 10:40:23 AM »
ikke shows his asshole side.............

ikke I never said you had to believe it it is just soemthing that happened and no matter how mad you get you can't make the truth go away....

I am sorry I would change it if it made you happy but I can't cuz it is the truth

ikke

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »
ikke shows his asshole side.............

ikke I never said you had to believe it it is just soemthing that happened and no matter how mad you get you can't make the truth go away....

I am sorry I would change it if it made you happy but I can't cuz it is the truth

I believe in alot of aspects of the bible, just not all.
I have my own religion, bits of islam, hindusim, budism and even kabbalah but mostly science and christianity.

There have been alot of scriptures not included in the bible.
have you heard of the dead sea scrolls? there it seems that mary magdaline (sp?) had a relation ship, judas wasn't a snitch but actually jesus' closest discpiple.
and in the early days of christianity there were alot of different 'cults' but they needed one big church to survive so they had to make 1 official bible.
They left out alot of the scriptures that show a more human side to jesus

and there's a theory that mary magdelin actually had child with jesus which lived in france.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 10:53:53 AM »
I believe Jesus did have a child,I believe this on more levels then one..........

I also believed that film I saw in my head when I died was the truth(so help me God)and I know that if you tried real hard ikke you would be okay........

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 11:00:36 AM »
i am on the stairway to heaven