Author Topic: who here remembers the calling out names section from daz old gangstaville forum  (Read 727 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
takin you motherfuckers back to school.

motherfuckers here wouldnt have lasted a second over there...daz would have fucked your whole shit up with one post and thats where i came up so understand that it aint nothing. smacking you nerds around is like video games to me i do it for fun and knowing that a few well placed disses from me are enough to make some of you red in the face is what makes it all worth it.

i got every wigger on this forum on my dick right now because you feel threatened that a new cat is gonna take you out of your internet comfort zone because you and i both know this forum is the only place in this whole world where you can front like your the man and you have any respect....the truth of the matter is i aint new to this shit i been around since the snoops dogghouse days and there aint shit you could say to fade me on this motherfucker.

to all my real cats on this forum..the ones that are here for more then just the dick measuring contests i fucks with yall (no homo) the rest of yall better remember if you play pussy you gon' get fucked bitch...in a real way.

Muhfukka

youre a nerd

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
youve put enough of your personal buisness on the table to be called way worse things then a nerd little homie.

now stop wasting the rest of our time and off yourself already you emo fuck.

Muhfukka

youre a nerd

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

motherfuckers here wouldnt have lasted a second over there...daz would have fucked your whole shit up with one post and thats where i came up so understand that it aint nothing.

hahahahahahaha daz...this shit is too good 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
KP you a fool lol

motherfuckers here wouldnt have lasted a second over there...daz would have fucked your whole shit up with one post and thats where i came up so understand that it aint nothing. smacking you nerds around is like video games to me i do it for fun and knowing that a few well placed disses from me are enough to make some of you red in the face is what makes it all worth it.

i got every wigger on this forum on my dick right now because you feel threatened that a new cat is gonna take you out of your internet comfort zone because you and i both know this forum is the only place in this whole world where you can front like your the man and you have any respect....the truth of the matter is i aint new to this shit i been around since the snoops dogghouse days and there aint shit you could say to fade me on this motherfucker.

to all my real cats on this forum..the ones that are here for more then just the dick measuring contests i fucks with yall (no homo) the rest of yall better remember if you play pussy you gon' get fucked bitch...in a real way.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jeromechickenbone

I wish Daz was a regular poster in the gspot.  You wanna talk about classic threads :laugh: :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol on some real shit.

Jaydc555

Funniest thread of the year

Sparegeez

You got pussy lips everything you speak is bitchmade

Jaydc555

LOL seriously I had to read this shit like 10 times it keeps making Me laugh."that's where I came up" its a fucking forum you faggot!hahahahahahaha!You just exposed yourself as the biggest lame.

Sparegeez

LOL at him "coming up" from an internet forum. It's good to know your street ethics comes from a daz forum you fucking loser

Jaydc555

LOL for a second I thought hey maybe this back and forth could be fun between Pete and I.But after this thread?LOL

Sparegeez

2 quotes of the year right there. I still can't stop laughing

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
its now part of my signature...thank you petey 8)