Author Topic: who here remembers the calling out names section from daz old gangstaville forum  (Read 730 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

You embarrassed yourself with this thread.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
oh noes!

sparetwink upped an old thread!!! too bad none of this shit could ever compare with your you tube thread keep grasping at straws my lil nip.

i still stand by it...half of yall could never have hung over there but the other half actually was there.

much love to those cats.

missnwawhoorider

kp did you ever hang out on cubes chat?when it was open me and cube we used to make shoutouts...........I still got hus number to cubevision all three of them

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no i didnt is this queen sik?

missnwawhoorider

yes it is I was known as 187killumcub and me and cube made freinds on there,it is how i got to know dre,ren,yella,bg all of them i met them cuz of cube...............I am gonna get some picsa of me and them.........I am gonna visit yella and bg in june.........I am trying to come up with the money now.............I got a job in nov and dec,it is only gonna be 1,650 all together but if yall want some money salvation army is hiring for the ringing of the bells,you maike 8.00 an hour and you can put me down as a reference...........just put down meggan mccarthy 1 317 987 0757 and tell me before you do it abnd I will speak highly of whoever

missnwawhoorider

geez you old fox where you been hiding homie?

Cali Climate

I dont think as a white man eye could lower myself to post at a place called gangstaville.

missnwawhoorider

petey hey man i got something for you man,it will give you a lil power homie.pm me and I will give you the password after the 5th,you gotta wait til i open my checking account.............I have to wait til i get my visa card then i will be able to open a very interesting can of worms...........and only in love

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
petey i think whoorider is reallyy attracted to your internet toughness. marry the bitch and make her discipline the 2 shitheads you have

but then i wont have enough room left on my nuts for you to cling..there is only so much of me to go around.

Blasphemy

So much fail in such a little thread.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
and thats where i came up so understand that it aint nothing

FAG!!!

Muhfukka

i didnt go on the internet until about 2 years ago, now ii basically run the internet

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So did you feel any better after making this thread?? I mean trying to convince random people on the internet you don't know how cool you are??

missnwawhoorider

whats up uknow u ain't gonna get banned again are you?

Blasphemy

So did you feel any better after making this thread?? I mean trying to convince random people on the internet you don't know how cool you are??

Pretty much lol I think everyone is like this when someone tries that

lol I was going 2 post the budden sig, but I can't find it D;