Author Topic: who here remembers the calling out names section from daz old gangstaville forum  (Read 728 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
keepin it gangsta
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

Oh God, I couldn't imagine the retardation that would go on on a Daz forum. They would probably make Lights look like a Ivy League scholar with Daz typing in caps and constantly defying his spell check.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

missnwawhoorider

brandon brandon now that wasn't nice everyone knows daz is a lil slow how you think he got in that suge mess?anyone crazy enough to mess with suge needs thier head checked...........suge is a faggot poor thing..............I like to smack the muthaphukka personally for what he did to eazy and to pac............

Muhfukka

what suge gave eazy aids?

Cali Climate

what suge gave eazy aids?

lol, the obligatory "what" before saying some shit.

missnwawhoorider

no guys suge set eazy up...............amn maybe I should tell you what suge has been doing............wanna hear it?Cuz the only way I am gonna tell you how I got involved is if you ask.........

Muhfukka

allright im asking, how did you get involved?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Oh God, I couldn't imagine the retardation that would go on on a Daz forum. They would probably make Lights look like a Ivy League scholar with Daz typing in caps and constantly defying his spell check.

absolutely, it was a freak show...there were so many eurowigs there just waiting to be shit on. I never said it was a classy forum...I just seen a lot of dudes here were big on the netbangin shit and people dont realize that site and the old deathrow forum  is where the term netbanging came from...

rapper based forums and what not were still kind of a new thing this was before myspace face book and all that shit, if you open the dilllenger and gotti cd it had the web address and it all began from there. rappers promoting on the net was kind of still a new thing...I wouldnt even have found this spot if it wasnt for dubcc though and i wouldnt have found dubcc if it weren't for snoops dogghouse which is the like the OG site of all the wc sites if i remember correctly.

missnwawhoorider

well that gang chasded me into the library,and when i was hiding under a table this guy leans down and says are you bored and i told him no i am hiding and he says come out and let me show you something...so he shows me hotmail and that was my  first email......then i got to telling him the story about being raped and that i wanted to tahnk a few people...........i kept emailing i forgot who and found xtra quiet(the business oartner that suge ran away)then she told me about cubes chat,so i hung out there and when he came in  I told him,then i told him about a tpae that had been signed by him for eric,i told him one of the fans that you didn't know got you to sign it for him and he wanted it,i told him he used to brag about it at ruthlress,and sio was cube was shcoked,then we started being freinds...........then his buddies would come in there and they knew who i was because of him............then one night i was alone in the chatroom wiaiting for one of my homies to come through.......then this guy stroll s in he says I been watching you,i never seen someone face down a gang before,cuz by then they checked out my story and found it to be true,so then he siad wanna hear what really happened to eazy and tupac.............and then that is when he told me that suge set eazy up because dre called him and was trying to leave deathrow...........and to this day suge is still threatning dre not to tell,i am tyelling you becauswe if i dispear or he does you'll know whats up..............i hasd a run in with suges boys when i found out the rumor,when suge got out he strong armed for the profits i was making off the nwa tshirts i was drawing.he said he owned part of the name,some shit like that,aand then jerrrys stupid ass jumps in i swear they are working together but can't prove it.............anyway if you want proof that he killed tupac take a look at what jerry was doing that day...............and take a look at their bank accounts.............you'll see a discrepency that shouldn't be there..................

missnwawhoorider

I am just telling you and want deathrows number so i can call suge and tell him his goose is cooked and I can do it without dre..........becasue i got the burden of proof.............and to tell yall i don't give a fuck if you tell suge good tell him i want him to know what he did to my business partner was not appreciated..............if you want to see how pissed i am i left a message for him on answers.com and hope to god he gets it,i don't need dre to back this shit up because i got an ace in the hole this bitch doesn't know about..............

Muhfukka

well that gang chasded me into the library,and when i was hiding under a table this guy leans down and says are you bored and i told him no i am hiding and he says come out and let me show you something...so he shows me hotmail and that was my  first email......then i got to telling him the story about being raped and that i wanted to tahnk a few people...........i kept emailing i forgot who and found xtra quiet(the business oartner that suge ran away)then she told me about cubes chat,so i hung out there and when he came in  I told him,then i told him about a tpae that had been signed by him for eric,i told him one of the fans that you didn't know got you to sign it for him and he wanted it,i told him he used to brag about it at ruthlress,and sio was cube was shcoked,then we started being freinds...........then his buddies would come in there and they knew who i was because of him............then one night i was alone in the chatroom wiaiting for one of my homies to come through.......then this guy stroll s in he says I been watching you,i never seen someone face down a gang before,cuz by then they checked out my story and found it to be true,so then he siad wanna hear what really happened to eazy and tupac.............and then that is when he told me that suge set eazy up because dre called him and was trying to leave deathrow...........and to this day suge is still threatning dre not to tell,i am tyelling you becauswe if i dispear or he does you'll know whats up..............i hasd a run in with suges boys when i found out the rumor,when suge got out he strong armed for the profits i was making off the nwa tshirts i was drawing.he said he owned part of the name,some shit like that,aand then jerrrys stupid ass jumps in i swear they are working together but can't prove it.............anyway if you want proof that he killed tupac take a look at what jerry was doing that day...............and take a look at their bank accounts.............you'll see a discrepency that shouldn't be there..................
you realize this is all in your head right?

missnwawhoorider

man well let me show you next month you'll see the deal then...............i gotta get this money first before i can do this.........

Muhfukka

allright you go ahead and do that

missnwawhoorider

see i found something that will look up old phone records...........see i don't need dre to tell because once i show the phone records it gives suge motive and that is what the compton sherroffs have been looking for.............

Muhfukka

i think they WERE looking for evidence, not motive. i dont think they give half a shit anymore