Poll

HAVE YOU HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?

Yes I have
3 (37.5%)
Fucc no
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: HOW MANY OF YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?  (Read 1103 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
vote and tell us...we're all ears  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Fucc No!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

Roccy

how it really goes down..

Floydness

I have.. I know im going to sound crazy but one time I saw a ghost in a church bathroom.. that gives me the creeps just thinking about it.. It was like an old fashioned little girl thats from the 30s or something.. I was smoking weed, but I know weed doesnt make you see such intense things..  ???  I duno.. maybe its the cost I pay for being a jew smoking weed in christs house LOL

Roccy

I have.. I know im going to sound crazy but one time I saw a ghost in a church bathroom.. that gives me the creeps just thinking about it.. It was like an old fashioned little girl thats from the 30s or something.. I was smoking weed, but I know weed doesnt make you see such intense things..  ???  I duno.. maybe its the cost I pay for being a jew smoking weed in christs house LOL

what were you doing in a church? lol
how it really goes down..

ikke

I want one, how do I get one

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ the tittle
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

-1 for that one

ikke

-1 for that one
+1 for the -1

Sparegeez

My mom told me that as a toddler I use to point at random shadows on walls and claim to see people.. I think I was just fuckin' around with her though I was a trickster my entire childhood

LAXCENTRAL

lol

Kool Beenz

i lost respect for you

LAXCENTRAL

i lost respect for you
LOL

Jaydc555

Killing Jesus wasn't enough for floydness she had to disrespect his house as well