Poll

HAVE YOU HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?

Yes I have
3 (37.5%)
Fucc no
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: HOW MANY OF YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?  (Read 1091 times)

LAXCENTRAL

oh yeah she can be funny sometimes but she means no disrespect for Christians

Jaydc555

Smoking weed in a church is the definition of disrespectful.How would she like it if I knocked that stupid hat off her head and pissed on it

Kool Beenz

Killing Jesus wasn't enough for floydness she had to disrespect his house as well

LMAO

LAXCENTRAL

Smoking weed in a church is the definition of disrespectful.How would she like it if I knocked that stupid hat off her head and pissed on it
+1 for being funny
-1 for being disrespectful...
(and no i didn touch your karma)

ikke

+1

LAXCENTRAL

8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
my dead cat appeared on my doorstep one day...it was pretty fucced up...someone had dug it up and put syrup on it

ikke

my dead cat appeared on my doorstep one day...it was pretty fucced up...someone had dug it up and put syrup on it
you had acat?
what are you a woman?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

you had acat?
what are you a woman?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Floydness

only boys wear those douche, if your going to make a comback about jews at least do some research before u expell all that bullshit that comes out of your trap.

Floydness

I have.. I know im going to sound crazy but one time I saw a ghost in a church bathroom.. that gives me the creeps just thinking about it.. It was like an old fashioned little girl thats from the 30s or something.. I was smoking weed, but I know weed doesnt make you see such intense things..  ???  I duno.. maybe its the cost I pay for being a jew smoking weed in christs house LOL

what were you doing in a church? lol

I duno... lol it was a cold rainy day on some idol tuesday and I was 16.. the church was open lol so we went into the bathroom and hit up a blunt..  :-X ;D

Floydness

I want one, how do I get one

take some shrooms  :laugh:

ikke

I have.. I know im going to sound crazy but one time I saw a ghost in a church bathroom.. that gives me the creeps just thinking about it.. It was like an old fashioned little girl thats from the 30s or something.. I was smoking weed, but I know weed doesnt make you see such intense things..  ???  I duno.. maybe its the cost I pay for being a jew smoking weed in christs house LOL

what were you doing in a church? lol

I duno... lol it was a cold rainy day on some idol tuesday and I was 16.. the church was open lol so we went into the bathroom and hit up a blunt..  :-X ;D
god only forgives you if you had sex with the pastor

ikke

I want one, how do I get one

take some shrooms  :laugh:
I'm paranoid right now.
paranoia+shroomz = suicide

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
you had acat?
what are you a woman?

yes you got me...i'm a woman

wanna fucc?