Poll

HAVE YOU HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?

Yes I have
3 (37.5%)
Fucc no
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: HOW MANY OF YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?  (Read 1105 times)

ikke

my dead cat appeared on my doorstep one day...it was pretty fucced up...someone had dug it up and put syrup on it
you had acat?
what are you a woman?

yes you got me...i'm a woman

wanna fucc?
cup size?

Floydness

I have.. I know im going to sound crazy but one time I saw a ghost in a church bathroom.. that gives me the creeps just thinking about it.. It was like an old fashioned little girl thats from the 30s or something.. I was smoking weed, but I know weed doesnt make you see such intense things..  ???  I duno.. maybe its the cost I pay for being a jew smoking weed in christs house LOL

i lost respect for you

come on cut me some slack.. I was just a kid.. I mean really, what kid doesnt go into a church and blazes in the bathroom  then sees a ghost.. its a perfectly normal experience lol.. and anyways, fuck u and ur respect lol, you hunt animals.. in my book thats way worse  :'( :nawty: :oi: :laugh:

ikke

I have.. I know im going to sound crazy but one time I saw a ghost in a church bathroom.. that gives me the creeps just thinking about it.. It was like an old fashioned little girl thats from the 30s or something.. I was smoking weed, but I know weed doesnt make you see such intense things..  ???  I duno.. maybe its the cost I pay for being a jew smoking weed in christs house LOL

i lost respect for you

come on cut me some slack.. I was just a kid.. I mean really, what kid doesnt go into a church and blazes in the bathroom  then sees a ghost.. its a perfectly normal experience lol.. and anyways, fuck u and ur respect lol, you hunt animals.. in my book thats way worse  :'( :nawty: :oi: :laugh:
yes because everybody sees ghosts

Floydness

its called sarcasm LOL

ikke

its called sarcasm LOL
it's called selective reading LOL

Jaydc555

Sorry I don't know about all the little weird make believe things religious people do.I don't get how people can actually believe that non sense.You know some crazy guy was like hey let's make these idiots wear silly hats and rub this piece of wood.LOL

Kool Beenz

i lost respect for you

if thats way worse well in my book your a fuckin idiot

Floydness

are you being serious right now?? You honestly think smoking weed (weed is supposed to be gods gift) in a bathroom church is WORSE than being in the woods with a fucking gun and killing a helpless animal? LOL.. dont call me an idiot fuckface.. youre from the south and im from the west.. of course were gonna have different opinions about things  ;D

Kool Beenz

are you being serious right now?? You honestly think smoking weed (weed is supposed to be gods gift) in a bathroom church is WORSE than being in the woods with a fucking gun and killing a helpless animal? LOL.. dont call me an idiot fuckface.. youre from the south and im from the west.. of course were gonna have different opinions about things  ;D

dont matter where your from your still an idiot

Floydness

lol my friend, I am not an idiot..we all know most idiots come from the south anyway ;) look im just saying what youre saying isnt very logical.. killing a helpless animal vs smoking weed in a church bathroom..  ???

LAXCENTRAL

what were you doing in a church? lol

I duno... lol it was a cold rainy day on some idol tuesday and I was 16.. the church was open lol so we went into the bathroom and hit up a blunt..  :-X ;D
god only forgives you if you had sex with the pastor
wow.... this sounds dumb bro

Floydness

no disrespect to the christians btw lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

bout to say you talkin bad about my people.....my pastor would find yo fine lookin self by next sunday and have dinner at you crib
now make sure you go to church tomorrow

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

bout to say you talkin bad about my people.....my pastor would find yo fine lookin self by next sunday and have dinner at you crib
now make sure you go to church tomorrow

wow you're pastor openly smokes?

Floydness

^^ everyone smokes sam.. I have reason to believe that god himself likes weed  ;D