Poll

HAVE YOU HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?

Yes I have
3 (37.5%)
Fucc no
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: HOW MANY OF YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?  (Read 1092 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol nah i dont go to church

bout to say you talkin bad about my people.....my pastor would find yo fine lookin self by next sunday and have dinner at you crib
now make sure you go to church tomorrow

no disrespect to the christians btw lol
wow you're pastor openly smokes?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

^^ everyone smokes sam.. I have reason to believe that god himself likes weed  ;D
come on Natalie...

Kool Beenz

whatever, ill go into your jew church and take a shit in the restroom and leave without flushing the toilet and we can call it even, but i have more respect than that and was raised up better then that

BTW funny how you bring up hunting when all it is is killing a piece of shit animal too eat... you know what floyd last time i went hunting i killed 3 possums a mom and its 2 babys for the hell of it and just left them their for the coyotes to eat....

hope that justify's my hunting

LAXCENTRAL

whatever, ill go into your jew church and take a shit in the restroom and leave without flushing the toilet and we can call it even, but i have more respect than that and was raised up better then that

BTW funny how you bring up hunting when all it is is killing a piece of shit animal too eat... you know what floyd last time i went hunting i killed 3 possums a mom and its 2 babys for the hell of it and just left them their for the coyotes to eat....

hope that justify's my hunting
JEWS GO TO TEMPLE OR SYNAGOGUE
CHRISTIANS GO TO CHURCH 
MUSLIMS GO TO MOSQUE/TEMPLE

Jaydc555

Being religious is a fail in life

Floydness

^^ youre a fucking fail at life  ;)

LAXCENTRAL

i am Relgious
Sunday we have Church

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Being religious is a fail in life

i dont normally agree with you..but on this 1 i do  8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
i am Relgious
Sunday we have Church

relgious??..you're also retarded

LAXCENTRAL

i am Relgious
Sunday we have Church

relgious??..you're also retarded
What does my mental stage have to do my ideals with my Church...
God has my back too many times for me not to believe in him and stuff...

Floydness

lol its funny, PEOPLE are the ones that fail themselves and life.. not god. People take things wayyy out of context and take only what they want from teachings then become fanatics.. People dont know how to handle religion and THATs the fail, not the religion itself.

LAXCENTRAL

lol its funny, PEOPLE are the ones that fail themselves and life.. not god. People take things wayyy out of context and take only what they want from teachings then become fanatics.. People dont know how to handle religion and THATs the fail, not the religion itself.
God always has my back and I am loyal to the savior...

Jaydc555

The only thing that happens to you when you die is you rot in the ground.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
The only thing that happens to you when you die is you rot in the ground.

damn str8 cuzz

LAXCENTRAL

IDK I GOT MY IDEALS YOU GOT YOURS