Poll

HAVE YOU HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?

Yes I have
3 (37.5%)
Fucc no
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: HOW MANY OF YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?  (Read 1093 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
IDK I GOT MY IDEALS YOU GOT YOURS

you dont have ideals...you got daydreams and the occasional dizzy spell. you see a newborn child and you jerk off.

Jaydc555

I thought I was having a religious experience once.But I was just cumming

LAXCENTRAL

I thought I was having a religious experience once.But I was just cumming
horrible

Jaydc555

I've snorted coke off the bible just to be cool.And paid for so many abortions I could open my own stem cell research facility

Floydness

no1 knows what happends when u die until u actually die lol.. and jay, we all know that if there is a hell, a spot is reserved there for you. Regardless of the coke snorting on the bible or the abortions youre just over all a piece of fucking shit..  ;)

LAXCENTRAL

i know what happens when jay dies...
-----------------------------------------------
one less dumb poster on dubcc

Jaydc555

Ill quote biggie "when I die fuck it I wanna go to hell I'm a piece of fucking shit it aint hard to tell"

Kool Beenz

I've snorted coke off the bible just to be cool.And paid for so many abortions I could open my own stem cell research facility

cant dogg on that

ive used the blank pages out of the bible to roll joints with

LAXCENTRAL

cant dogg on that

wow you're sick man i dont like reading things like that...

Floydness

cant dogg on that

LMFAO and then u tell me im disrespectful by smoking weed in the church bathroom??? wtf explain ur logic pleaseeee ahaha

Kool Beenz

atleast i didnt smoke it in a restroom like your best friend did

LAXCENTRAL

cant dogg on that

LMFAO and then u tell me im disrespectful by smoking weed in the church bathroom??? wtf explain ur logic pleaseeee ahaha
his logic he is lacking life experience...

Muhfukka

im not religious at all but the church is like home to some people and those people are against weed, of course theyll feel disrespected if some two faced (or just one really really big face) jew rats come in and smoke weed in there

Floydness

and they wouldnt be offended if some stupid muhfucka tore a page out of the bible and rolled some weed up in there then smoke it? like  i said before, stfu and get back to sucking slave boy.

LAXCENTRAL

and they wouldnt be offended if some stupid muhfucka tore a page out of the bible and rolled some weed up in there then smoke it? like  i said before, stfu and get back to sucking slave boy.
HMM FLOYDNESS IDK IF THAT WAS HIM