Poll

HAVE YOU HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?

Yes I have
3 (37.5%)
Fucc no
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: HOW MANY OF YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?  (Read 1070 times)

Muhfukka

and they wouldnt be offended if some stupid muhfucka tore a page out of the bible and rolled some weed up in there then smoke it? like  i said before, stfu and get back to sucking slave boy.
how are they going to know he did it its not like like he openly walked in the church and stank it up

LAXCENTRAL

and they wouldnt be offended if some stupid muhfucka tore a page out of the bible and rolled some weed up in there then smoke it? like  i said before, stfu and get back to sucking slave boy.
how are they going to know he did it its not like like he openly walked in the church and stank it up
MOFUCCA YOU'RE CONFUSING ME... STOP TALKING

Floydness

SAM, I ONLY SAID MUHFUCKA TO PLACE HIS NAME IN THE SENTENCE, I KNOW IT WAS AG. LOL

LAXCENTRAL

SAM, I ONLY SAID MUHFUCKA TO PLACE HIS NAME IN THE SENTENCE, I KNOW IT WAS AG. LOL
OK I WAS ASSUMING UR CRACK PIPE BROKE AND YOU WERE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE MOFFACCA

Floydness

they didnt know when I did it either, it wasnt on a damn sunday LOL.. it was one day when the church was empty the door was unlocked, it was dark and no1 was there.. It was on a tuesday or something lol.. its all about dignity, what u do when other people arent looking. Get it? im not saying what I did was respectful in any way, but u cant sit there and tell me smoking a page out of the bible is better if u wana look at it in the sense of "respect"

LAXCENTRAL

they didnt know when I did it either, it wasnt on a damn sunday LOL.. it was one day when the church was empty the door was unlocked, it was dark and no1 was there.. It was on a tuesday or something lol.. its all about dignity, what u do when other people arent looking. Get it? im not saying what I did was respectful in any way, but u cant sit there and tell me smoking a page out of the bible is better if u wana look at it in the sense of "respect"
NATALIE JUST SAY IT WAS WRONG... AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY

Floydness

OK I WAS ASSUMING UR CRACK PIPE BROKE AND YOU WERE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE MOFFACCA

no no, dont worry my crack pipe is still in one piece and I have plenty of crack to keep me going for the next 90 days  :stir:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 02:26:16 AM by Floydness »

Kool Beenz

it was a blank page, not a scripture.... dumbass

Muhfukka

actually you can dumbass. to me im not looking at it as respect for god because i dont believe in god, im talking about respect for the people who volunteer and work at the church. if i want to take a big steaming shit on a bible and then burn it at my house then thats fine

Floydness

theres a blank page in the bible?  ??? ??? show me a bible with a blank page, and even if u did find a blank page (which i doubt) its still disrespectful

LAXCENTRAL

no no, dont worry my crack pipe is still in once piece and I have plenty of crack to keep me going for the next 90 days  :stir:
natalie you know whats funny
now they are going to think you really smoke crack LOL
this site is full of funny people...its more entertaining than most things

Jaydc555

Your both going to die

Muhfukka

theres a blank page in the bible?  ??? ??? show me a bible with a blank page, and even if u did find a blank page (which i doubt) its still disrespectful
hahahah theres like 30 blank pages at the end dumbass

LAXCENTRAL

hahahah theres like 30 blank pages at the end dumbass
call lights i will get you blunt wrap
dont use the Bible...
its a Holy book i think it was wrong...
just dont do it again hommie

Floydness

actually you can dumbass. to me im not looking at it as respect for god because i dont believe in god, im talking about respect for the people who volunteer and work at the church. if i want to take a big steaming shit on a bible and then burn it at my house then thats fine

lol you need to watch who ur calling a dumbass slave boy, u cant even talk down to people because youre so low. Like I said in my previous page follower of jaydc but not god, nobody was there and it didnt look like anyone was going to be there until the next day. Besides, werent we talking about the respect for religion and god? not the people who go to church, and I bet they smoke weed too.  ;D