Poll

HAVE YOU HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?

Yes I have
3 (37.5%)
Fucc no
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: HOW MANY OF YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?  (Read 1101 times)

Kool Beenz

and they wouldnt be offended if some stupid muhfucka tore a page out of the bible and rolled some weed up in there then smoke it? like  i said before, stfu and get back to sucking slave boy.
how are they going to know he did it its not like like he openly walked in the church and stank it up

they didnt know when I did it either, it wasnt on a damn sunday LOL.. it was one day when the church was empty the door was unlocked, it was dark and no1 was there.. It was on a tuesday or something lol.. its all about dignity, what u do when other people arent looking. Get it? im not saying what I did was respectful in any way, but u cant sit there and tell me smoking a page out of the bible is better if u wana look at it in the sense of "respect"

it was a blank page, not a scripture.... dumbass

theres a blank page in the bible?  ??? ??? show me a bible with a blank page, and even if u did find a blank page (which i doubt) its still disrespectful

why are you sounding so fuckin stupid right now i expect that ffrom your friends but not you

go to your local book store... open up a bible... on the first couple of pages there are blank pages just all white with nothing on them... at the end of the bible there is same thing, blank white pages with nothing on them

they are there mainly for writing notes, writing scriptures to remember and verses from the bible so you can go back to it.....

quit acting so dumb floyd

LAXCENTRAL

wow 8)

Jaydc555

I think rabbis smoke crack

LAXCENTRAL

Floydness

and they wouldnt be offended if some stupid muhfucka tore a page out of the bible and rolled some weed up in there then smoke it? like  i said before, stfu and get back to sucking slave boy.
how are they going to know he did it its not like like he openly walked in the church and stank it up

they didnt know when I did it either, it wasnt on a damn sunday LOL.. it was one day when the church was empty the door was unlocked, it was dark and no1 was there.. It was on a tuesday or something lol.. its all about dignity, what u do when other people arent looking. Get it? im not saying what I did was respectful in any way, but u cant sit there and tell me smoking a page out of the bible is better if u wana look at it in the sense of "respect"

theres a blank page in the bible?  ??? ??? show me a bible with a blank page, and even if u did find a blank page (which i doubt) its still disrespectful
hahahah theres like 30 blank pages at the end dumbass

how would u know u faggot? u dont believe in god and u would never be able to comprehend the bible, ur reading is probably at a second grade level lmao.. and yeah, im sure theres 30 blank pages at the end of a bible LOLLL

LAXCENTRAL

hahahah theres like 30 blank pages at the end dumbass

how would u know u faggot? u dont believe in god and u would never be able to comprehend the bible, ur reading is probably at a second grade level lmao.. and yeah, im sure theres 30 blank pages at the end of a bible LOLLL
she is a girl she cannot be a rabbi

Muhfukka

well lets put it this way floydness i am right, and you are wrong. like ag said, its put there for writing notes and shit

Floydness

why are you sounding so fuckin stupid right now i expect that ffrom your friends but not you

go to your local book store... open up a bible... on the first couple of pages there are blank pages just all white with nothing on them... at the end of the bible there is same thing, blank white pages with nothing on them

they are there mainly for writing notes, writing scriptures to remember and verses from the bible so you can go back to it.....

im not acting dumb ag stfu, ive never seen so many blank pages in a fucking bible.. ive seen pages with bullshit literature not really relevant to the "important" teachings but ive never seen 30 blank pages LOL

LAXCENTRAL

natalie you shouldnt smoke in Church and AG shouldnt roll joints with Bible paper...
but like Roccy Sccit and roll blunts so you dont abuse a scripture

Floydness

well lets put it this way floydness i am right, and you are wrong. like ag said, its put there for writing notes and shit

I have a bible

*opens bible and goes to look for blank pages*

I dont see many BLANK pages.. especially not 30, and I dont see any space where u can write on them.  ???

Kool Beenz

Re: HOW MANY OF YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2009, 02:33:11 AM »

im not acting dumb ag stfu, ive never seen so many blank pages in a fucking bible.. ive seen pages with bullshit literature not really relevant to the "important" teachings but ive never seen 30 blank pages LOL

what do you mean your a jew you prolly never even opened up a bible

the "bullshit" literature is there to help you learn the teaching you dumb fuck, its there to help explain and usually has a glossary to explain vocabulary from that time, or it has a reference to what you are looking for, for instance if your looking for jesus's teaching on a certain subject its there to show you what pages you can go to, to learn from it....

your sounding like a real asshole right now

Floydness

« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2009, 02:52:29 AM »
im not an asshole, asshole ^^ MY WHOLE POINT WAS THAT THE PAGE IS NOT BLANK.. in any case, I took a bible one time from this hotel I was staying at lol. WHY THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT THE BIBLE ON DUBCC WHEN ITS SAT NIGHT AT 3AM.. DAMN I MUST BE SLIPPING AT MY OLD AGE!  :-\

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2009, 02:53:18 AM »
 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2009, 02:53:29 AM »
You stole a bible

Kool Beenz

« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2009, 02:54:14 AM »
im not an asshole, asshole ^^ MY WHOLE POINT WAS THAT THE PAGE IS NOT BLANK.. in any case, I took a bible one time from this hotel I was staying at lol. WHY THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT THE BIBLE ON DUBCC WHEN ITS SAT NIGHT AT 3AM.. DAMN I MUST BE SLIPPING AT MY OLD AGE!  :-\

there are blank pages at the end

quit being such a jew and thinking your right all the time