Author Topic: Do you think if I could go back in time  (Read 771 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Do you think if I could go back in time
« on: July 25, 2009, 11:55:16 AM »
3,000 yrs ago...

With some prescription medication, a cell phone, a car, etc....people would thing I was a God?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

Re: Do you think if I could go back in time
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 12:26:31 PM »
easily, just play your cards right, and learn some tricks like david blane does

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.
People are making a time machine, but that thing only works between the time the machine is turned on and off.

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 01:08:36 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.
People are making a time machine, but that thing only works between the time the machine is turned on and off.

Its gonna be hard to get an internet connection 3,000 yrs ago....fuckit, i give up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 01:12:16 PM »
3,000 yrs ago...

With some prescription medication, a cell phone, a car, etc....people would thing I was a God?

Absolutely.  I think all of the Gods that the Mayans and Egyptians believed in were actually ET's / Time travelers. 

ikke

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 01:14:20 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.

Its gonna be hard to get an internet connection 3,000 yrs ago....fuckit, i give up.

find aliens.
Even if they took 10.000 years longer to develop technology, and they have been around hundreds of thousends years before us they might have a time machine that can get you there.
and the machine is about the size of a hair so no massive machines you need to keep with you

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 01:31:56 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.

find aliens.
Even if they took 10.000 years longer to develop technology, and they have been around hundreds of thousends years before us they might have a time machine that can get you there.
and the machine is about the size of a hair so no massive machines you need to keep with you

that brings up another point. How come Aliens in movies are always so far more technologically advanced then us??

ikke

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.

find aliens.

that brings up another point. How come Aliens in movies are always so far more technologically advanced then us??
because in the movies THEY come to US.
If they were less developed we would go there far before

as a Theo Maassen once said: If they're more developed they should come here, if there less developed I don't want to meet them.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 01:46:45 PM »
3,000 yrs ago...

SHIT LIKE THAT SOMETIMES GOES THRU IN MY MIND

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 01:48:26 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.

find aliens.

Because all the aliens that are not more technologically advanced could never contact Earth.

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.

find aliens.

Because all the aliens that are not more technologically advanced could never contact Earth.

What if they just have a longer lifespan and can survive a longer trip accross the universe?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.

find aliens.

What if they just have a longer lifespan and can survive a longer trip accross the universe?
thats possible too

ikke

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »
easily

Im gonna try it...
good luck.

find aliens.

technology is worse, they don't have a spaceship good enough.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 02:17:39 PM »
IKKE WOULDN'T  WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME?